Jeju, Here We Come!

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 43

Jeju, Here We Come!

 

Finally after hours of driving, they have reached their destination. Taeyeon pulled over the side and looked over Tiffany who was sleeping peacfully. He smiled seeing an angel sleeping beside him. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. The latter groaned when she felt the contact.

 

"Mushroom, we're here. Wakey wakey." Taeyeon said while cupping her cheeks.

 

"Taetae." Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and smiled as soon as she saw Taeyeon's face.

 

"Let's go inside so you can continue your sleep." Taeyeon said lovingly earning a nod from Tiffany.

 

"You should be tired Taetae. Let's wake Jessi and Yuri." Tiffany remembered that Jessica and Yuri were also sleeping the whole trip.

 

"Look at them, don't they look cute?" Tiffany giggled softly.

 

"Yes they are. Infact, I'm excited for them. I can feel that they'll be official soon." Taeyeon said excitedly.

 

"Yey! What's the plan?" Tiffany asked him.

 

"Yuri haven't told us yet but we told him that we're always here to help him out." Taeyeon said. Tiffany just nodded.

 

Soon after, Yuri woke up. He smiled when he saw Jessica hugging his waist and snuggling to him. He kissed her crown before waking up Jessica.

 

"Sica baby, you had enough sleep. It's time to wake up." Yuri tapped Jessica's shoulder.

 

"Seobang, five more minutes." Jessica snuggled closer to him. Yuri felt his heart beating rapidly as if it was going to burst in any moment. Suddenly, he heard laughters. He searched where it was coming only to find out Taeyeon and Tiffany laughing at him.

 

"You got a sleeping beauty Yul!" Taeyeon .

 

"Yah! She's just tired. Maybe she was so excited that she slept so late that's why she needed her sleep." Yuri defended the sleeping Jessica.

 

"So now, you're defending her. I didn't expect you to be like that Yul. Jessica changed you a lot. I can see that you really love her." Taeyeon smirked.

 

"Taetae, look at what you've done to Jessica the sleeping beauty's prince. He's blushing." Tiffany said to Taeyeon teasing Yuri at the same time.

 

"Yah. Drop it. Just go ahead. I'll just wait for Sica." Yuri said while caressing Jessica's back.

 

"Okay. Just don't do naughty things here." Taeyeon smirked again.

 

"Yah! KIM TAEYEON! Tiff, look at Tae, he's bullying me." Yuri shouted at Taeyeon then whined at Tiffany.

 

"Seobang." Jessica mumbled.

 

"Oh. Sorry baby." Yuri immediately turned to Jessica when he heard her.

 

"Oh, baby huh."Taeyeon again before exiting the car. Yuri shot a deadly glare at him. Tiffany just smiled at Yuri. She knew how inlove he was to Jessica. She was thankful for Jessica for brightening Yuri's life.

 

"Here, just close the windows before you go." Taeyeon threw the car keys to Yuri. Yuri thanked him and they went inside the hotel.

 

Yuri enjoyed the moment where Jessica is comfortably sleeping in his arms and the fact that they are alone makes his body shivers, heart pumps so fast, and butterflies tickle his stomach.

 

He her head while sniffing her hair.

 

"Sica baby, please be patient okay? Let's enjoy this vacation together and cherish every momen. After this, I know that I'm more than ready to face you and accept your decision. I don't know if you feel the same but I can assure you, this heart only beats for you. Sica, saranghe." Yuri whispered while staring at her. Jessica stirred a little making Yuri shocked. Jessica squinted at Yuri.

 

"Seobang." Jessica mumbled.

 

"D-dae?" Yuri stuttered when he

 

"Where are we?" Jessica asked.

 

"A-ah, w-we're h-here." Yuri smiled at her weirdly.

 

"What happened to you? Why are you sttutering?" Jessica was now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter