My Knight

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 48

My Knight

 

Yuri woke up so early only to be greeted by the most angelic face that he could ever see. A smile crept on his face. The girl beside him was being protectively embraced by him. He didn't imagine that this day would happened. The girl who captured his heart with her amazing voice is in his arms. He kissed her forehead before he woke up the girl.

 

"Sica baby, wake up. I have something for you." Yuri whispered to Jessica. Miraculously, Jessica stirred from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and was welcomed by a pair of widenedeyes.

 

"Seobang?" Jessica called.

 

"Woah! You wake up easily. It's a miracle! Unbelievable!" Yuri chuckled making Jessica blushed from embarrassment.

 

"Well, I can't help it especially when the one I truly loved wakes me up in the morning. Oh how I love to wake up every morning in your arms Seobang." Jessica said as she snuggled into Yuri chest. Yuri tightened his embrace while he caressed her hair lovingly and planted a kiss in her crown.

 

"Come on, I'll take you somewhere." Yuri broke the hug and he slightly pushed Jessica to face him. The latter nodded and the former started to get out of the bed. Yuri saw that Jessica wasn't moving at her place.

 

"Sica baby, come on. I don't want us to be late." Yuri called her out but the latter just sat up with crossed arms with a finger pointing at her cheek. Yuri saw this and tried to tease the other.

 

"What's the matter? Does it hurt?" Yuri caressed her cheeks with his warm hands. He was trying to contain his laughter with the cute view of his girlfriend in front of her. Jessica thought that Yuri didn’t seem to get her message so she frees herself and walked out towards the bathroom. When she was inside the bathroom, Yuri bursts in laughter while he stuffed his back pack with foods.

 

When Jessica walked out from the bathroom, Yuri ran to her and engulfed her into a hug. She was shocked by the sudden action by his boyfriend. Seeing that she was frozen Yuri took this chance to kiss her on her lips.

 

"Good morning Sica baby. Hehe Sorry about that, I was just joking around and you we're so cute." Yuri said as he playfully pinched her cheeks. Jessica just smiled at him.

 

"I love you Seobang." Jessica randomly confessed her true feelings to Yuri.

 

"I love you to Sica baby. Let's go?" With that the two of them proceeded to the beach.

 

They two were strolling hand in hand along the seashore. The soon found a good spot to watch the sun rise. Yuri took out the blanket and the foods from his bag. Jessica widened her eyes when she saw the things Yuri prepared.

 

"You prepared all this Seobang?" Jessica asked him and he nodded.

 

"How? When?" Jessica asked again.

 

"Well, I prepared these things already yesterday hoping that you would accept me. About the food, I cooked them awhile ago when you were in the bathroom." Yuri smiled at her and motioned her to take a sit beside him.

 

"You know, this is the first time I'm watching the sun rise." Yuri confessed while he rest his head on her shoulder and hug her from the side. "I never imagined that it would be so special, especially now that I'm experiencing this new thing with the person I love the most." He continued.

 

"Seobang, don't worry I assure you that I would be always be by side to experience a whole new experience in your life. I love you so much Seobang." Jessica said as she rested her head on top of his.

 

"I love you more and I wouldn't get tired of expressing my love to you." Yuri said as he raised his head and stared at her eyes lovingly. Yuri slowly leaned forward to capture her lips. The two shared a gentle and soft kiss as the sun began to rise.

 

After their breakfast date, the two contacted the other two couples to celebrate Jessica's birthday and their relationship. The boys were so proud of their best friend while the two girls hugged Jessica and congratulate them.

 

The three couples decided to have fun in the beach before they went back to Seoul. Each couples battled with each other with the pinces supporting their princesses on tbeir shoulders while the princesses tried to push each other. Soon after they splashed waters into each other just like kids normally do. They also tried jet skiing, parasailing and they enjoyed this moment as they felt that they were free from all stress they have from their professions.

 

Soon they decided to take a rest and packed their things before they take their lunch. Jessica and Yuri decided to stay outside since their things were almost ready to go. They were lying on the beach chairs when volleyball made its way towards Yuri. Yuri took it and gladly returned it to the girl who was panting in front of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter