Chapter 42

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

*Because I didn’t want her to. I want her to only call me oppa. Having her to call the other five oppas is already bad enough.* The 6 of them thought. Beads of perspiration were forming on top of their forehead as they tried to think of a reason why besides the real reason they had in mind.

‘Yeah why not?’ Chen joined in.

‘You guys are really weird today. No, not just today. You guys had been weird ever since this Monday’ D.O pointed out.

‘Weird? I don’t think so’ Kai pretended that he didn’t know about it.

‘Then care to explain why she cant call us oppa?’ Xiumin folded his arms as he looked at the 6 of them. Even he was suspicious of the way they acted towards Reina now.

‘Yeah hyungs are too weird’ Tao nodded before he tilt his head and wonder.

‘She hadn’t call me oppa yet so until then she also wont call you all oppas to be fair’ Chanyeol pulled Reina away from Baekhyun and made her stay by his side.

‘You’re around the same age as her isnt it? Isnt it normal even if she doesnt call you oppa?’ D.O pointed out.

‘She used to call me oppa so until she called me oppa again, there’s no way I’ll allow her to call you all oppas’ Chanyeol stubbornly stick to his stand and pulled Reina away from Baekhyun.

‘You’re being weird Chanyeol. If we didn’t know that she’s you adoptive sister we would have really thought that your confession that day is real.’ Suho chuckled.

‘Its real’ Chanyeol admit without any hesitation.

‘What?!’ Everyone shouted out when they heard what Chanyeol had said.

‘I said that confession is real. It’s the true that I love her, as a girl that I love instead of my adoptive sister’ Chanyeol repeated. Exo-M and Exo-K stood still and stared at Chanyeol as if he wasn’t in his right state of mind. The other 5 just glared at Chanyeol. Reina just looked at Chanyeol wide-eye.

‘You gotta be kidding’ Baekhyun awkwardly laugh it off thinking that it was a prank Chanyeol was pulling now.

‘Yeah, you almost got us Chanyeol hyung’ Tao laughed it off with Baekhyun.

*I cant believe I let him have the chance to confess to Reina again.* Luhan looked at Chanyeol with jealousy.

‘Nope, Im serious. Im been in love with her since 8 years ago.’ Chanyeol stated and there was no glint of joke in his eyes.

Before they could recover from the shock that Chanyeol just gave, Lay stood up and confessed ‘Not just Chanyeol, Me too, I am in love with her so stop using your greasiness on Reina, Byun Baekhyun’ Lay warned while he glared at Baekhyun.

‘What?!’ Baekhyun felt his jaw dropped. Did the two just declare that they love the same person?

Kris didn’t want to stay back anymore, he wanted Reina to know his feelings now too even though it was under such condition. ‘Not only the 2 of them, I am in love with her too.’

‘The 6 of us here are all in love with her’ Luhan stood up from the back. He didn’t want to miss the chance. He wanted to let Reina know his feelings now before it was too late. The 2 groups standing in the living room felt their jaw dropped at the sudden confession of their members.

Suho looked at s to see if it was true, s just nodded. ‘Luhan was right, we all love her’ Sehun confirmed what Luhan had just said.

‘What is going on now?’ Suho felt himself going dizzy because of what the 6 boys had just said.

Everyone stared at Reina and the 6 of them. No one knew what to say about it. Reina just stood rooted to the ground, still absorbing what the guys had just said. *They loved me? Since 8 years ago? Its impossible* Reina slightly stepped back.

‘Reina, are you alright?’ Chanyeol looked at Reina who didn’t have any expression on her face.

‘Did we scare you with our confession just now?’ Kris looked at Reina with concern. Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Lay went over to look at Reina who was still in her place without any movement.

‘Okay, I don’t think they’re joking’ Chen shook his head at the sight of the 6 of them gathering around Reina.

‘Reina?’ Sehun called out as he waved his hand in front of her.

‘Reina are you okay?’ Kai lightly shook Reina on her shoulders.

‘I don’t think you should be close to Reina now that there are 6 people watching you’ D.O laughed as he placed his hand over Baekhyun’s shoulder while Baekhyun glared at him.

Without meeting the gaze of anyone, Reina lightly removed Kai’s hand ‘I think I need to finish my homework now’ Reina excused herself from the 6 of them and walked up the stairs.

‘Reina’ Lay was about to go after her but Kris held him back ‘Let her be alone for awhile. It was too much for her to absorb at one go’ The 6 of them just sigh as they watched her enter her room again.

*Did we made a mistake by telling her what we felt?* Sehun stared at the closed door of Reina’s room.

‘Ahem’ Suho lightly coughed to get the 6 attention. ‘I think we should go now’ Suho nodded to the boys and they nodded in agreement.

‘We should go too’ Xiumin motioned and the rest of them gathered beside him.

‘We’ll visit you next time’ Chen grabbed Tao who was still in daze because of the shock he received.

The 6 of them just watched as their members walked to the door. They didn’t even bother to bid goodbye as their members left. They went to the sofa and solemnly looked at the door of Reina’s room.

Reina on the hand was leaning against the headboard as she sat herself on the bed. *How could this be? This isn’t true is this? I don’t get it* Reina bite her nail as she recalled what the guys had said earlier.

*This cant be true. If they love me, they wouldn’t have treated me like that for the past 3 years. They’re just playing with me. They’re lying again. Its not true* Reina tried to convince herself as she shook her head away from thinking about what the guys had said earlier.

*They don’t love me. They’re just playing a prank on me that’s all* Reina nodded at the reasons she had thought of.

*What if they weren’t? What if they really love you?* She couldn’t help but questioned herself. Her heart raced at the thought of that and she didn’t understand why. Her heart had beat so madly against her chest too when the guys had said that they love her. She didn’t understand why her heart beat so wildly. The way her heart raced at the thought of the guys she always thought as oppas made her confuse. She couldn’t think of anything properly now and she didn’t how she could faced them.