Chapter 30

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Reina brought drinks into the living room and placed them on the coffee table in front of Exo-K and slightly bowed before she disappeared. She knew she shouldn’t be there but she should at least get the guest some drinks. She didn’t want to be rude.

‘So mind telling us something that you’ve hide from us?’ Suho raised his brow and looked at Kai who was thinking of how to tell them.

Before Kai could lie, ‘Reina! Im home!’ a voice came towards the door and everyone looked towards the door. They were more shocked than ever. There in front of them stood Luhan, Kris and Lay.

Luhan noticed pairs of eyes staring at him and turned towards his right. There in front of him were Exo-K. ‘What the hell!’ Luhan shouted. Reina quickly came out of her room when she heard Luhan’s voice. Kris and Lay were both angry and shock as well.

‘Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, I thought we said before that we’ll never bring anyone into the house?’ Luhan glared at the younger males.

‘Luhan,’ Reina pulled Luhan’s arms whose gaze was glaring at Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. Reina glanced between them afraid that something might happened. 

The rest of Exo-K immediately snapped their head towards Chanyeol and Sehun. ‘Mwoh?! Both of you were staying with Kai too?’ Suho snapped his head towards the two of them while Sehun and Chanyeol diverted their gaze elsewhere.

‘No wonder they had been trying so hard to ask us to do something else instead’ Baekhyun looked accusingly at Chanyeol and Sehun. They didn’t expect Chanyeol and Sehun to be hiding things with Kai. But before anything could be said, the bell rang again.

‘Stay here and don’t move’ Reina gave Luhan a warning look before she went to check the person who had just pressed the bell. This time Reina checked the monitor before she opened the door. She gasped when she saw the people by the door.

‘K-Kris, Luhan, Lay!’ Reina called while her gaze was still glued to the monitor.

‘What?’ Kris walked over to Reina and his eyes widened when he saw the people outside their house. *How did they find out?* Outside the house were Exo-M members.

Tao jumped up and down, with the other members behind him. ‘Hyung open the door, we know you’re inside!’ Tao shouted across.

‘Great, they just added to the mess we have now!’ Kris scowled and had no choice but to open the main door.

‘What are you doing?’ Lay was about to stop Kris but he was too late. The gate was already opened.

‘Kris! We need to talk about what happened today!’ Xiumin shouted outside while Kris opened the door for them.

‘You crazy?’ Luhan hissed. Kris just sighed as he let them in. He knew he had to tell s sooner or later. ‘They would find out eventually too. Lets just settle everything today’ Kris spoke without looking at Lay and Luhan who were glaring at him.

When Exo-M entered the house, their eyes widened to see Reina in front of them. Reina could feel her energy draining anytime soon. *This just gets more complicated.* Reina sighed before she spoke ‘Have a seat’ She motioned them towards the living room and walked towards the kitchen for their drinks.

Xiumin figured that was probably the reasoned why Luhan was so concerned about Reina and Kris’s weird behavior by helping her out but Lay and Reina, he had never thought about that. Xiumin thought that was end of the surprise but his jaw dropped to see Exo-K in front of them. Now he didn’t understand a single thing anymore.

‘H-hyung!’ Chen called Luhan, still shocked by what he had seen.

Everything just came too fast all at once and everybody hadn’t seemed to overcome the shock they received.‘Will there still be anyone coming in?’ Baekhyun looked at Kai who shook his head with a sigh.

‘Mind telling whats going on?’ Suho’s voice out.

Kris stood in front of the couch and asked Exo-M to have a seat before he asked the others to come out. ‘Reina, come here too!’ Kris yelled and Reina walked out of the kitchen to join them. There stood in front of Exo-M and Exo-K were the 6 of them together with Reina.

‘Look guys, I know you all wanted to know whats going on so just listen while we explained.’ Kris spoke up among the 7 of them since he was always the one leading among the 7.

‘We’ve been living together since 8 years back.’ He continued after he got the attention of all the people.

D.O stood up from where he was ‘What?!’ he couldn’t believe what he just heard. Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun had been hiding it from them for 3 years.

‘Hyung just sit down and listen’ Kai spoke and Baekhyun pulled D.O down.

‘The reason why we stayed together is because Reina’s mom adopted us. In another words, we’re her adoptive brothers. We didn’t tell you guys because we thought that it was best if we don’t say it out since both groups weren’t close to each other. We didn’t want chaos like now.’ Kris explained.

Both team were quiet, none had spoke nor moved until Suho stood up and went towards Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. The 3 of them didn’t moved an inch, they had already prepared for the consequences while Reina tensed. Baekhyun and D.O were nervously looking at Suho while Exo-M were focusing on Suho as well. All attention was on him while he walked towards the 3 of them. Kris, Luhan and Lay didn’t moved. Afterall, they don’t have a say and they couldn’t interfere when Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun hadn’t said a thing.