Chapter 31

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Suho raised his fist at them while Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun stood where they were preparing for the hit. It was wrong of them to hide it from their members anyway. ‘Hyung!’ Baekhyun stood up from his seat. Everyone’s attention was on Suho now.

Reina quickly stood in front of Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. ‘Please don’t hurt them. Its not their fault. Its my fault’ Reina looked at Suho anxiously. She told herself they werent family anymore yet she couldnt bear to see the three of them  get hurt.

Suho dropped his fist and tilted his head to stare at Reina in amusement. ‘Is that so?’

Kris, Luhan and Lay instantly went towards Reina. Sehun immediately pulled her behind him. ‘Don’t get her involved’ Sehun hissed.

‘Yeah just do whatever you want with us but don’t touch her’ Chanyeol glared at the leader even when they were at fault.

The other four of them were on standby, ready to kill Suho if he touched Reina. ‘Don’t you dare lay a hand on her’ Lay warned for the first time as his eyes focused on Suho. The rest of the people in the room watched in shock and surprised as the 6 guys focused their gaze on Suho.

'I didn’t know Lay was so protective of somebody.' Chen whispered to Xiumin who watched them in interest too.

Suho raised his fist and lightly hit Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun on their chests. The three of them stared at Suho, confuse by his action. ‘What do you see me as huh? Do I looked so petty to you?’ Suho raised his eyebrow at them while Reina heaved a sigh of relief.

‘Wait, you’re saying you forgive us?’ Kai asked in disbelieve. Suho punched him lightly again ‘Do you even have to ask that?’

Suho walked towards Kris and held out his hand ‘Thanks for taking care of the punks. Friends?’ Kris smiled and shook his hand. ‘Gladly’

Reina was about to excuse herself from the boys when Suho called her out. She turned around and tilted her head, confuse at why the leader of Exo-K would called her. ‘Reina, you’re called Reina right?’ Reina nodded carefullyand waited for his next words.

All the boys in the room watched as Suho walked towards Reina.  ‘Nice to meet you and sorry for coming to your house like this’ Suho apologised while Reina just smiled at him. ‘Its okay!’

‘Well since everyone’s here lets party now!’ Tao pumped his fist into the air and shouted out of nowhere. Everyone looked at the cute maknae before bursting out into laughter ‘Yeah we should! Lets have fun!’ D.O joined in.

‘Hyung we can have party in this house right?’ Tao joined forces with Xiumin and acted cute in front of Kris.

‘You guys are still fine with following me?’ Kris asked, surprised.

Chen shrugged ‘I don’t see a reason why not’ he smirked at the leader. Luhan and Lay looked at each other before Luhan hugged the members gladly while Lay just secretly smiled.

Reina watched how happy their guys were and decided to leave them alone. She was about to walk up the stairs when someone tugged on her hand. She turned around to see the cute maknae of Exo-M in front of her. ‘Noona, aren’t you going to party with us?’ Tao tilted his head and looked at Reina with his puppy eyes. Reina thought that she could have died because of his cuteness.

Despite that, Reina shook her head. ‘No, you guys can have fun by yourself’ she carefully rejected the maknae.

Tao pouted when Reina rejected him. ‘Please Noona? I want you to have fun with us too!’ Tao used his aegyo on her once again and this time Reina was defeated. ‘Alright’ Tao hugged Reina immediately and jumped with joy after he release her.

Tao pulled Reina towards the living room again, not knowing that Kris and the others were glaring at him unconsciously. Reina just chuckled as she followed behind Tao. She was starting to like this cute dongsaeng in front of her already. He reminded her so much of herself in the past. Jealousy filled the six boys as they watched Reina chuckled so heartily because of Tao.

‘Lets order some food shall we? I don’t think the food we bought is enough’ Baekhyun asked and everyone agreed. D.O nodded, ‘Yeah, its easier that way.’

‘What should we order?’ Chen asked as he looked at the guys.

‘I want pizza!’ Xiumin shouted.

‘Me too!’ Tao raised his hand.

‘Pizzas good’ Kai nodded.

 Baekhyun walked over to Reina and slung his hand over Reina’s shoulder. ‘What do you want to eat Reina?’

Lay walked over and took off his hand from her. ‘Use your greasiness on your girlfriends, not Reina’ Lay spoke coldly. Baekhyun just shrugged it away. ‘Fine’

Tao swing Reina’s hand and she looked over to Tao. ‘Noona, what do you want to eat? I’ll ask the hyung to buy it for you’ Tao cheerfully smiled.

Reina smiled equally back ‘Noona’s fine with anything’

‘Shall we order some fried chicken too? or Mexicana chicken?’ Tao asked again while Reina just pat Tao’s head. ‘Noona’s really fine with everything. You can made the decision’

Tao grinned widely before he shouted ‘Hyung! Order some fried chicken and Mexicana chicken! Noona wants to eat!’

After the food arrived, the members forced their leaders to pay for all the food while they enjoyed it. Everyone was nice to Reina, they were too nice that the other 6 of them felt threatened.

‘Hey, have some of this, this is nice’ Chen passed one slice of pizza into Reina’s plate. D.O passed a cup of water to Reina. ‘Reina, have some water.’ Reina just smiled awkwardly and accepted them.

Luhan, Chanyeol and Kai hadn’t even had the chance to talk to Reina ever since their members came not to mention the rest of the 3. They could only watch while their members talk to Reina.

The six of them forced their members out of the house when it was 10pm and started clearing the house together with Reina. Today was so much for them. They had to lookout for Baekhyun who kept trying to flirt with Reina and get jealous with Tao who was totally closed to Reina now.

*What a day!* All of them fell asleep as soon as they lay on their bed after their bath.