Chapter 14 - The Past Part 3

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

‘Reina!’ Chanyeol tugged on her hand as the six of them went to school together. ‘Don’t be like that, Im sorry’ he said but Reina just pulled her hand away and crossed it in front of her chest ‘Hmph’

‘Reina don’t be angry with your oppa huh? He know he’s in wrong now’ Chanyeol continued to plead but Reina didn’t want to give in. Chanyeol turned towards the others and mouthed ‘Help me’ but the guys just shook their head and continued walking.

‘You mess up big time this round’ Lay put a hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder and shake his head with a sigh before he left.

‘It wasn’t that serious’ Chanyeol mumbled as he trudged behind them.

 

----Flashback----

‘What should I do?’ Chanyeol yawned as he packed his bag. He woke up earlier today than the others and he was already all dressed up for school. An idea popped into his mind as he saw the paint in front of him while he packed his bag. He snickered before he took the paint and went out of his room.

Chanyeol carefully opened Reina’s door and went inside. Reina was still deep asleep. He took the paint and paint brush on hand and started drawing on Reina’s face. Reina felt something on her face and use her hand to wipe it away but it just made things worst for her. Chanyeol softly chuckled as he saw his masterpiece and took a picture of it with his handphone. The flashlight on Chanyeol’s phone woke Reina up.

‘What are you doing oppa?’ Reinas asked while Chanyeol replied nothing before scrambling out of her room. Reina just shrugged it away and walked towards the bathroom to wash up.

‘Ahh!!!!’ it was then she saw what happened to her face as she looked into the mirror in front of her.

------End Of Flashback----

 

Reina was having her physical education now, one of the subjects she hated most. They had a test to do and it was running. They had to run around the tracks for the test. How worst can the day be? Waking up with Chanyeol pulling a prank on her and having running for her test today. Running was the reason why she hated this subject.

Chanyeol happened to walked pass when he saw Reina running the track. ‘She’s having her test today?’ He looked at Reina who was running in an extreme slow speed.

He ran over to her ‘Yah you want to have a retest again?’

Reina just ignored him. ‘Go away’

‘Come on, run faster. You’re going to fail at this rate.’ Chanyeol said as he jogged beside her.

‘I’ll just fail instead, I hate running’ Reina said and continued at her slow speed.

‘Come on, oppa will run with you so run faster?’ Chanyeol said.

‘Really?’ Reina looked at Chanyeol with sparkling eyes. For an instant she had forgotten that she was still angry at him. Chanyeol nodded.

‘Come on, if you’re not running, you’ll really have a retest next week. You don’t want to run again do you? Im not going to run a second time with you too’ Chanyeol lightly joked.

‘Arasso’ Reina nodded and jogged faster.               

They were halfway through but Reina stopped in her track. Chanyeol turned around and looked at Reina. ‘I give up! Its not like we can make it through anyway, Im far behind time.’ Reina said as she shook her head.

‘Come on we’re just left with a little bit more’ Chanyeol cooed. ‘No, Im not running anymore’ Reina shook her head and refused like a little kid.

Chanyeol chuckled and jogged back to her. ‘Come on, you can do it. Just trust and follow oppa’ Chanyeol held out his hand and looked at Reina, urging her to take his hand.

Reina looked at Chanyeol for awhile before she put her hand in his. * I should trust oppa. Who can I trust if I don’t trust him* Chanyeol smiled and ran with her. He made sure that Reina could catch with him yet their speed wasn’t too slow.

‘Just a bit more, run faster. Oppa will treat you to your favourite ice cream after school if you run faster.’ Chanyeol turned and said to the exhausted Reina.

After Reina had finished her run, she found a bench nearby and immediately sat down. Thanks to the help of her Oppa, she managed to finish it before time.

‘Where did oppa go?’ she looked around for the sights of her oppa. She smiled immediately when she saw her oppa running towards her but stopped immediately when she realized she still havent forgive him.

‘Here, drink this’ Chanyeol passed her a bottle of cold mineral water. Reina took the water and gulped down the water.

‘So am I forgiven now?’ Chanyeol asked as he looked at Reina with hope in his eyes. ‘Forgive oppa huh? I really know Im in wrong now’ Chanyeol looked at her with his puppy eyes. Reina wanted to stay angry with him awhile longer but seeing the face of her oppa and how he was sweating like hell now because of her, she couldn’t stay angry at him any longer.

‘Forgiven’ Chanyeol jumped in joy and hugged Reina tightly. ‘Thank you’ he said as he hugged her.

Chanyeol was walking Reina to the changing room when he heard someone called him from behind.

‘Park Chanyeol’ They turned around to see a teacher in front of them.

The teacher stopped in front of them and looked at her Chanyeol oppa. ‘How dare you skip my lesson just now? Detention after class’ The teacher said before he walked away. Chanyeol slumped his shoulder when he heard what the teacher said.

‘Looks like we cant have ice cream after school now oppa’ Reina said as she chuckled and walked into the changing room.

‘And whose fault is it?’ Chanyeol mumbled and walked away dejectedly while Reina chuckled louder, ‘I love you too oppa.’

Chanyeol grinned like an idiot just because of that few simple words, detention was already long forgotten. ‘I love you too Reina’ he whispered before he turned around and walked down the hallway.