Chapter 13 - The Past Part 2

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Reina was 13 now, she would attend school with her oppas everyday and go home with the oppas that ended the same time with her. Reina walked out of the school gate to see her Sehun oppa waiting for her outside the school.

‘Sehun oppa!’ Reina called as she ran out of the school gates towards her oppa.

‘Yah! Slow down, you might fall’ Her Sehun oppa warned. Just like what her oppa said, a few steps before she could reached her oppa, she tripped on herself. Sehun rushed forward to hold her before she could land her   on the floor

‘Yah! See what happen, you almost fell. Didn’t I tell you not to run?’ Sehun lightly scolded her. Reina meekly smiled at her oppa ‘But I didn’t fall did I? I know my oppa would catch me even if I fall’

‘You and that tongue of yours’ Sehun poke her forehead while Reina stuck her tongue out at him.

‘Where are the other oppas?’ Reina asked as she looked around.

‘It’ll be just the 2 of us today.’ Sehun replied then raised his brow at her 'Why? Do you prefer the other oppas than me?' he fake a hurt expression on his face.

Reina rolled her eyes and lightly slapped Sehun's arm 'Childish act doesnt suit you oppa, dont even try it again.' 

'Then who does it suit?' Sehun crossed his arm while waiting for her answer.

'Luhan oppa, Kai oppa and hmm.. Chanyeol oppa?' Reina replied then put a finger to her lip 'dont tell them I said that' she winked while Sehun chuckled.

'Besides you know why it doesnt suit you oppa?' Reina asked.

'Why?' Sehun curiously looked at Reina. 

Reina moved her forefinger to signal him to come closer. Sehun gave Reina a suspicious look but leaned in nonetheless. 'Because you're not cute enough for it oppa' Reina whispered into his ear before she ran away with chuckles.

'Mwoh?! Yah come back you little!' Sehun ran after her.

'Alright alright, I surrender oppa! Im sorry' Reina said when she was caught by Sehun less than a minute.

'Thats better' Sehun grinned.

‘Now that its only the two of us, we’re not going straight home are we?’ Reina asked excitedly.

‘Where do you want to go my dear sister?’ Sehun asked knowing the look on Reina’s face. He knew the girl had already planned something in her mind.

‘Oppa can we go to the arcade to play?’ Reina looked at her oppa with her puppy eyes.

‘Can I even say no?’ Sehun raised an eyebrow at Reina.

‘Yah!’ Reina slapped Sehun's left arm.

‘Alright alright, lets go’ Sehun surrendered not even a second later. There’s no way he could say no to her.

‘Yeah!’ Reina squeal almost immediately. Sehun shook his head and followed behind.

‘Yah! Walk properly, you’ll fall again if you don’t. Walked there, we’re going to eat first.’ Sehun yelled at Reina who half jumped and half ran her way.

‘Oppa hurry up!’ Reina called and ran back towards Sehun. She pulled his arm as they walked into a fast food restaurant nearby.

‘Go find a seat, I’ll go order the food’ Sehun pushed Reina towards the seats. ‘Arasso’ Reina nodded and went to find a seat at the back by the window. Reina looked at her Sehun oppa as it was his turn to order. The waitress blushed as soon as she saw Sehun. *Oh looks like my Sehun oppa attracts girls* Reina secretly smiled as she found a new way to oppa.

‘Excuse me, is there anyone sitting here? Can I join you?’ Reina looked towards the voice to see a boy standing beside her but before she could reply, a voice answered for her.

‘Nope this seat is taken by me’ Sehun glared at the boy. The boy quickly bowed before he left.

‘Oppa, you don’t have to sound so mean. You scared him’ Reina said as Sehun placed the food he ordered in front of her.

‘He was trying to hit on you and you’re still too young to date.’ Sehun replied.

A girl came over ‘Hi, can I have your number?’ the girl shyly asked Sehun but before he could replied, Reina answered for him. ‘Sorry, he’s taken’ Reina replied. The girl flushed with embarrassment and quickly walked away.

Sehun raised an eyebrow at Reina. ‘She’s trying to hit on you and you’re still too young to date.’ Reina simply explained.

‘Why does this sound familiar?’ Sehun asked as he leaned forward with his arms crossed in front of his chest, a brow raised.

‘Thats what you taught me just now’ Reina playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

Sehun facepalmed himself, ‘What have I done?’ Reina just chuckled at his response.

They went to the arcade after that. Sehun lost every single game to Reina. Actually she forced him to lose to her. During every round of game, Sehun was the leading one but Reina would use her aegyo on him.

‘Oppa Im losing’ Reina pouts when she found herself losing.

‘Alright,’ Sehun would then release his hand on the steering wheel when they were playing racing car and he’ll purposely miss the beat when they were playing the dance machine.

‘Yeah I win!’ Reina jumped in joy at the last game. Sehun just rolled his eyes at her, ‘Of course you would! You practically forced me to lose to you every single game’ but Reina could care less.

‘It was so fun today!’ Reina shouted as she half skipped and half ran towards the exit. Sehun just followed behind with a smile on his face *That girl* He shook his head.

‘Ah!’ Sehun immediately ran out when he heard Reina’s voice.

‘Aissh! Didn’t I tell you not to run! See, you scratched your kneecap already.’ He scolded the moment he saw her kneecap bleeding.

‘Oppa it hurts’ Reina said as she winced at the pain.

Sehun bend down in front of her ‘Get up, Oppa will carry you home.’ He held his hand out and helped Reina get on his back before he stood up and started walking.

‘Oppa, Im heavy aren’t I, just put me down and I’ll walked from here. We’re not far away from home, I can walk home’ Reina said as she looked at her Sehun oppa. It must have been hard for him since she had a school bag on her too.

‘Its okay, oppa can carry you back home. Reina is never heavy in Oppa’s heart.’ Sehun said as he continued to carry her home.

‘Thank you’ Reina said and Sehun didn’t felt tired anymore. He felt all warm and happy instead.