Chapter 37

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

‘Reina, wake up already, you’re going to be late for school if you don’t wake up now’ Reina slightly open her eyes and turned towards the voice. Somehow it felt different from the times Luhan had called her up. Reina turned around to see Lay on the floor beside her bed.

*Did I see wrongly?* Reina rubbed her eyes and focused on the person in front of her again.

Lay just warmly smiled at her ‘Morning, you got to come out of bed now’ Lay gently pulled the confused Reina up and pushed her towards the bathroom.

‘Hurry up and get ready. You only have 20 minutes to prepare’ Reina stood rooted to the ground and watched Lay closed the door as he walked out of the bathroom. *Is that Yixing oppa that I just saw?* Reina shook her head, *I must still be dreaming* She took her toothbrush and began to wash up.

After Reina was all done, she walked down the stairs with her schoolbag in hand. ‘Oh Reina you’re done, hurry up, you don’t have much time for your food.’ Kai walked over and took her school bag before pulling her towards the dining table and settled her down.

Chanyeol walked out of the kitchen and placed the pancakes he made in front of her. ‘Morning Reina, hurry up and eat while its hot’ he patted her head before went back into the kitchen.

‘Morning’ Reina slightly greeted Kris and Sehun before starting on the breakfast in front of her. Reina paused and stopped when she heard what she hadn’t expected before. ‘Morning’ Reina turned around to see Kris and Sehun smiling at her. It was the smile that they used to give her. Furthermore, Kris had took the maple syrup and helped pour it on Reina’s pancake.

‘Arent you eating Reina?’ Reina could hear Luhan asked her yet instead of replying Luhan, Reina just rubbed her eyes, shook her head and pinched herself.

*Am I still dreaming?* Yet she still saw Kris and Sehun in front of her.

Kris just chuckled, ‘Silly, you’re not dreaming. Just hurry up and eat your pancakes now’Kris lightly ruffled her hair. Reina just nodded, unsure of what’s happening around.

‘Eat slowly, you’ll choke like this.’ Luhan lightly scolded Reina and pour a cup of milk for her. Chanyeol came out the kitchen and took a seat at the dining table. All the six of them watched tenderly at Reina as she ate. They were starting to think that they were right for making their decision yesterday.

-------Flashback-----

‘We need to talk’ Luhan looked at the boys as he sat down to join all of them in the living room. He had already made sure that Reina was asleep by now.

Kai switched off the tv and turned towards Luhan. ‘Good cause I have something to say too’ Kai said with no glint of joke in his tone.

‘Me too’ Lay and Sehun said at the same time.

Kris straightened up in his seat ‘I think we’re all going to talk about the same thing.’

Chanyeol sat up from his seat, he was serious now too. *Are they going to break their promise now? I haven’t officially confessed to her yet*

‘I guess we’re all breaking our promises?’ Luhan looked around to see the expression on the other guys.

Lay nodded, ‘Im not going to stay away from her anymore’

‘Im going to fight for her’ Kris nodded.

‘Same here, I wont back away’ Sehun made his stand.

‘Me too. I’ve broken up with all my girlfriends a few days ago’ Kai declared.

‘Looks like all of you have decided to break your promise huh? Good luck then cause Im not going to let her go that easily’ Chanyeol stood up from his seat and walked upstairs towards his room.

*Me too, I’m not going to let go of her anymore.* All of them had the same thought in their mind.

-------End Of Flashback----

Chanyeol placed Reina’s plate into the sink while Reina stood up from her seat. She was about to take her school bag when somebody picked up her schoolbag. Reina looked up to see Sehun taking her bag. ‘It okay I can tak-’ She wanted to take her bag from Sehun but Sehun just walked towards the front door with her bag ‘I’ll take it for you.’ Reina watched as Sehun walked to the door with her bag with him.

‘Arent you going Reina? We’re going to be late’ Lay said and walked towards the door. Kris and Sehun were standing by the door yet they weren’t annoyed by her slow actions this time.

Kai took her wrist and pulled her towards the door. ‘What are you staring at? We’re going to be late if you are going to stand here and stare for the whole day.’ Chanyeol took her other free hand and pulled her out of the door with Luhan behind to lock up the house.

‘Wait!’ Reina called as she stopped in her tracks. The rest stopped as well and looked at her.

Luhan walked towards Reina ‘Whats wrong?’ He looked at her in concern.

‘This isn’t right’ Reina shook her head before she looked at each one of them.

‘What isn’t right Reina?’ Kris asked confused while the rest looked at her with the same confusion on their face.

‘Why are you so nice to me suddenly? Not just you, Yixing and Sehun too. Luhan, Chanyeol and Kai seemed to be different too.’ Reina stated. ‘Its..its like you all are back to the the old opp-’ Reina couldn’t find herself to say the word oppas out. ‘Its just like you all are back. Which shouldn’t be the way. It not right’ she briefly concluded. She didnt want to put her hopes up and only to get them crashed later on.

‘There’s nothing wrong with us being like this. We’ll going to be like this from now on. You just have to get used to it like before’ Chanyeol replied.

‘And you’ll call us oppas again like before.’ Kai finished the sentence.

Reina looked at each at one of them yet no one was objecting what Chanyeol and Kai had just said.

‘Come on lets go now’ Kai tugged on Reina's hand as he walked forward but Reina shook his hand off.

Surprised by her action, Kai turned around and looked at her. ‘No, this isn’t right’ Reina shook her head as she back away from Kai.

‘Reina’ Kris took a step towards her but Reina shook her head again. ‘No, don’t come near me.’

‘Reina’ Lay called but Reina shook her head ‘Dont call me too.’

They watched as Reina walked towards Sehun but she just took her bag from him ‘This isn’t what you all will do. Dont do things that are not you all. Just go back to the old and cold ones that you all used to be or the flirt ones. I dont care whichever one you all are going to be, do whatever you want but dont get me involved.’ Reina took one last look at them before she walked away from them.

‘Reina!’ Luhan, Kai and Chanyeol called out but Reina never stopped her pace. The 6 of them just watched as she left.

‘Aiish!’ Sehun punched the wall beside him.

 

 

 

hehehhehe you see what I did here? I made some changes here too. I wonder if my old readers noticed a few small changes I made so far?