Chapter 41

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

While all of them were busying thinking of how to get Reina out of her room, the door bell of their house rang.

Kai stood up from the couch ‘Did you all order anything?’ he lazily strode towards the door since nobody did. He pressed the monitor to see Exo-M outside their house.

Kai opened the gate for them and went to open the door before he strode back to the living room. ‘Your buddies’ here’ Kai lazily sat down.

‘What?!’ Luhan stood up from his seat once he heard about it. He wanted to hide but he was too late since they were already piling inside the house.

‘Yah Luhan, Lay, Kris!’ Xiumin’s voice had already reached them before they even saw him. Luhan groaned and placed a cushion over his head as he laid his head on the couch while Lay and Kris just shook their head.

Exo-M came in and they greeted each others before Xiumin glared at the 3 members in front of him. ‘What are you doing here?’ Luhan grumpily said, obviously not quite happy to see s here.

Chen raised his hands in surrender ‘Dont glare at me, I didn’t do anything’ and looked towards Xiumin.

‘Since you all didn’t want to join us recently, we figured to come find you instead and see our little sis too.’ Xiumin shrugged and squeeze in between Lay and Chanyeol.

‘Speaking of which, where’s Noona?’ Tao looked around searching for her.

‘Noona!’ Tao called as he ran up the stairs. He opened the door without knocking it and went inside.

Reina looked up from her books to see Tao in front of her. ‘Noona’ Tao smiled as he approached her.

‘You’re here?’ Reina smiled but quickly resume back to her study. Tao frowned at the sight and closed her book immediately. ‘Arent you going to play with me since Im here? Exo-M’s here too, you should come out’ Tao pulled Reina out of her chair without even giving her a chance to talk.

‘Ding dong!’ Their door bell rang again.

‘Whose coming? Exo-M’s already more than enough. There still people coming? Whats so nice about our house?’ Sehun mumbled in displease as he walked towards the monitor. The others were all thinking about the same thing as Sehun.

‘Hey!’ D.O called, instead of greeting D.O the same way, Sehun greeted with a not-so-happy tone ‘Why did you all even come here today?’ *Great all of them are here now. Way to go!* Kai sulked as he looked at the visitors that just walked in. He just nodded his head when s greeted him.

‘Xiumin called us to come. They said they were going to crash here today and asked us to come too’ Suho replied for D.O instead.

‘What?!’ The 6 of them said out loud in sync as if they had just heard wrongly.

‘Yup, we’re going to crash here today’ Chen lazily sit at the couch while switching the tv channels.

‘You cant do that’ The 6 of them shouted without thinking. Exo-M and Exo-K stopped what they’re doing and stared at the 6 of them.

‘Why not?’ Chen asked while looking at his leader.

‘Erm, well we have school tomorrow’ Kris quickly threw an answer he could think of. All the 2 groups laughed as if Kris had just said something ridiculous.

‘We’re skipping school tomorrow. Its not like we never skipped before’ Suho commented.

‘Reina needs to go school’ Luhan helped back Kris up.

‘Yeah Reina needs to go school tomorrow. If you guys crashed here, you’ll disturb her’ Chanyeol quickly added on.

‘Besides, its too small for all of you to crash here’ Lay reasoned.

‘Don’t even think about sharing bed with me’ Sehun said as he glared as D.O who was about to talk.

‘Me neither and the couch wouldn’t be enough for all of you’ Kai backed Sehun up.

‘Chill, the most we’ll just stay here until 10 like the previous time. You all didn’t have to get so defensive’ Suho held out his hands as he looked at the six defensive people in front of him.

‘Yeah man, chill. You don’t have to get so offensive’ Baekhyun placed his shoulder over Chanyeol and led him to the couch. ‘Since when did I get offensive?’ Chanyeol quickly dimissed what Baekhyun had said.

Baekhyun waved his hand dismissively ‘Whatever you say buddy’

‘But speaking of which where’s Reina?’ Baekhyun looked around for any sights of her.

‘Why does it concern you?’ Lay spoke coldly as he looked at him.

Baekhyun just shrugged it away when he saw Reina by the door. ‘Saw her!’ Baekhyun instantly walked towards the stairs. The 6 of them instantly stood up as Baekhyun ran towards the stairs.

‘Whats wrong with them?’ D.O looked at Suho who shrugged.

Baekhyun placed his hand over her shoulder the minute he reached her. ‘Hey pretty, miss me?’

Before Reina could reply, Kai quickly removed Baekhyun’s hand and pulled him over. ‘Hyung, don’t you have to go on any date today?’ Kai casually asked as he placed his hand over Baekhyun’s shoulder and walked down the stairs.

‘Lets go down too Noona’ Tao who had been beside Reina said and pulled her down the stairs. The other 5 who came up and watched Reina smiled as she followed him. ‘Slowly Tao, Noona doesn’t have long legs like you’ The other 5 didnt know why but to feel sudden hatred towards Tao.

Baekhyun shrugged Kai’s hand away and quickly went over to Reina. ‘So when are you going to call me oppa?’ Baekhyun asked as he placed his hand over Reina’s shoulder again. Reina’s eyes widen at Baekhyun’s question.

Suho chimed in as well ‘Yeah, when can we hear you call us oppa?’ Suho teasingly smiled as he looked at Reina.

The 6 of them immediately went on their defensive mood again. ‘Why should Reina call you all oppas?’ The 6 of them said it out without thinking again. Both groups looked at the 6 of them as if the 6 of them had really gone insane. Their behavior today was way off. Reina nervously glanced around, not sure about what she should do. She didn’t like the atmosphere now.

‘Why cant she call us oppa? Isnt it right for her to call us that since we’re older than her?’ Baekhyun raised his brow as he looked at the 6 of them, demanding for answers.