Your Brother

Could you be my date?

Your walk home was faster than the usual. You can't also say that it's a WALK home because Dongho dragged you all the way. He was so excited that is why you keep on wondering what it is that he wants to give to your brother.

Few meters away from your house, you saw that your brother is running towards you, holding a gold paper. You also ran towards him to close the gap but when he was nearing you, he tripped. 

"Noona~! Noona~!" he cried and cried and cried.You and Dongho ran faster then you carried him.

"Aigoo-yah SiHyun!" You saw that his knee was scratched and bleeding a little. You inspected for more injuries but no more were found.

You entered the house while your little brother was still crying so hard and still clutching the gold paper in his hands. Dongho was just observing and following you.

You placed your brother in the couch and Dongho sat beside him while you kneeled infront of them. One of your maids immediately gave you the first aid kit and a basin with warm water and soft towel.

You wiped the damp towel to your brother's knee to clean it.

"NOONA!!! Apayo! Apayo! Noona!" He cried harder and louder and tried to pull his knee away but Dongho was holding him tightly.

You hushed him calmly while putting the ointment and the bandage on his knee. After everything was done, SiHyun was still crying hard. You went to the kitchen to look for some chocolates but didn't find any. You sighed and peeked to the living room to see how your maids are doing everything to make SiHyun stop crying but nothing is working out.

Then,  you were about to go back to the living room, when you saw Dongho kneeling infront of your brother so you decided to spy in the kitchen.

"SiHyun, do you know me?" Dongho asked.

SiHyun nodded, *sobs* "Dongho-hyung" *sniffs*

"Sujeong" Dongho gave a thumbs up. "Do you know why I'm here?"

*sniffs* "Noona's namja chingu?"

Dongho chuckled nervously and rubbed the nape of his neck while you blushed, "Ani. I'm just your noona's chingu. I came here because I have something to give you."

*sobs* "What is it?" your brother extends his hands to Dongho.

"Jakaman. I will only give it to you if you promise me that you would stop crying. Will you promise me that?" he raised his pinky in front of SiHyun

SiHyun locked his fingers with Dongho "Araso. Yagsog" Dongho helped him wipe his tears.

Dongho pulled his bag and placed it in his lap.

"Your unnie told me that you love chocolates." SiHyun nodded fast and his frown quickly turned into a smile. "You see, my mom came home yesterday from Europe with so many chocolates for me because I also love chocolates. Then, I remembered you" He took a medium box in his bag and gave it to SiHyun. SiHyun read the label and realized that it was his favorite that your mom is buying him everytime she goes to London.

"I think that's your favorite chocolate"

SiHyun quickly opened the box and started eating the truffle balls. "How did you know hyung?"

"I just guessed. Because that's my favorite too."

"Jinja?" SiHyun smiled and bounced in the couch while eating the chocolate.

Dongho nodded and sat beside SiHyun. He took a chocolate bar from his bag and started to nibble it.

You decided to stop staring and headed to the living room.

You acted like you didn't see everything that happened.

"Noona! Look at what hyung gave me?" SiHyun waved the chocolates in front of your face.

"Wow! Those are your favorites, right?" you smiled at the two boys infront of you.

SiHyun nodded happily. "Is hyung your namja chingu? Because if he is, I'm happy for you"

Dongho chuckled nervously and you blushed. "What are you talking about? We're just friends and besides, you're too young for this topic"

SiHyun didn't really mind what you said and just ate his chocolates happily like there's no tomorrow.

Dongho stood up from his seat "______, I should get going now."

"Oh, do you have some errands?"

"Not really errands but I still have to go somewhere with my mom."

"Ah, jinja? Well, I'll walk you out." Dongho nodded and smiled.

Your maids are going to follow you but you signaled them to just stay behind.

By the time you reached your gates, Dongho stopped and looked at you, "You know, you're really a good sister to your brother"

You were about to thank him when he hugged you.

"I really miss my hyung. Your dongsaeng is really blessed to have you."

He froze when you returned the hug "Wae? Hyung neun eodi?"

He calmed and tightened the hug "He's studying in China. He only visits every Christmas vacation."

You didn't respond to him and just smelled his scent and listened to his heartbeat.

"Thank you for making me happy. I want to see your brother again." Dongho said as he rested his chin to your shoulder.

Your heartbeat was beating like crazy and your stomach was filled with butterflies.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you for making my brother happy."

The hug soon came to end when his phone started ringing. He took the call and it ended fast.

"My mom is already calling me. I really need to go home," he smiled as he shoved his phone in his pocket.

"Araso. Annyeonghi gaseyo. Jaritsuh!" you smiled and waved.

He also waved "Annyeong! Naeil manayo!"

You watch him leave before you enter the house.

"Agashi. This is your chingu's blazer, right?" she handed you Dongho's blazer.

"Ahh, I forgot about this. I'll just text him" but you realized that you still haven't got his number.

You asked Eli and he gave you but you didn't escaped his teasing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dongho was in the bus when he received a message

From: ________ <3

Oppa! This is _____________. I took your number from Eli oppa. I realized that I haven't got your number...

Your blazer is still with me. I'll just bring it tomorrow.

Dongho smiled and clutched his chest to feel his heartbeat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think Dongho has your number? Hmmmmm...

 

Sorry for the late update *bows* I'm very busy with school stuff so please bear with me. =)))))

Anyways, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ^_^

Saranghae! <3