Heart To Heart Girl Talk

Could you be my date?

You've finished preparing yourself for school. You decided to walk to school with Yoonji and Eli so your dad already left with your brother.

-Minutes later, the doorbell rang-

"Oh hey, unnie!" you hugged Yoonji. "Where's Eli? I thought he would be with us."

"I thought so too but he called me this morning telling me that he will go to school early because he said that our music seonsaengnim called their band, you know, U-KISS, last night to practice for a performance for Prom. So they decided to meet up this morning to practice."

"Dongho's with him because he's in U-Kiss too, right?" Yoonji nodded and she saw your face lightened.

"Ah.. Kaja! Kaja!" you grabbed Yoonji's hand and ran.

"Yah! Slow down!" you stopped so she can catch her breath. She clinged to your arm. "It's still early. Why the rush? Let's enjoy the morning air and walk slowly. Besides, ever since Eli and I became girlfriend/boyfriend, we rarely got the opportunity to have a heart to heart girl talk without Eli bugging in."

You giggled, picturing how Eli bugs in your conversations with Yoonji. You haven't even got the chance to talk to Yoonji about boys and stuff without Eli teasing you. "I couldn't agree more." Yoonji smiled.

"So... Mind telling me about what happened with you and Dongho yesterday."Yoonji nudged your arm.

"Well..." you smiled reminiscing what happened yesterday.

"Well, mwoh?" both of you stopped and Yoonji looked  at you.

"Well, he walked me home even if I insisted that I would be fine and I don't want to bother him but he said that his house is just a few blocks after my house so I let him walk me."

"So, he really insisted? Interesting"

"Wae? Is there something wrong?"

"Ani. It's just that... Did you know that his house is on the other side of the campus and it's very very far from your house? Half an hour bus ride from school."

You looked worried because of what you did. "I didn't know. But he said that - How did you know about that?"

Yoonji saw the look on your face, "Last June 24, U-Kiss went to Dongho's house to celebrate his birthday and Eli described me how far his house from school was. Don't worry about that, maybe he has an explanation why he did that." Yoonji giggled.

"Araso" you sighed. "But tell me, why didn't you just wake me up yesterday? And why didn't you tell me that you have a family dinner yesterday? Oh, and what happened? I mean, why is that dinner so special? It's not like you don't get to eat dinner together everyday."

"Yah! Hold your horses. You have so many questions. Aigoo!" you giggled. "First, I didn't wake you up because we know that you're really really tired so we really didn't bother you. Second, I didn't got to tell you because I almost forgot it too. Eli reminded me about it during our last subject that was why I didn't wait for you to wake up because i was in a rush. Third, it's special because my hal-abeoji and halmeoni arrived last night. We came to the airport to pick them up and eat outside."

"Ah, your grandparents from California? So, they came home yesterday. Are they just going to visit or they're going to stay for good? And why didn't you tell me? I should have seen them and I miss them." (A/N: so basically, you and Yoonji are childhood friends and your families are very close)

Yoonji laughed, "You really have so many questions. Yes, they're my grandparents from California. They just came to visit us because they said that they really miss us, including you and your family, and Korea. Don't worry, they're going to stay for a month so you can still see them. And besides, when your mom comes back from Europe, I know that your parents would love to see them. Oh, and last thing, they've mentioned you yesterday and asked why you're not there and I just said that you're really sick. They said that they miss you." you smiled. "No more questions?" you shook your head. "Ok, my turn again. Explain to me why you defended Dongho yesterday to seonsaengnim. He deserve some punishment for what he did."

"Moleugesseo... hajiman gwaenchanhayo. I know he's really sincere when he told me he didn't know about it and he apologized about it so gweanchanha."

Yoonji sighed, "Araso. Araso... I can also tell that he's really sincere when he told me that he really would want to tell seonsaengnim but you insisted... But promise me, this will be the first and last time that you would do that" you nodded.

You both continued to walk after that intense conversation. You continued to talk about the things you miss until you arrived school..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boring and short update but the good news is that I already finished plotting the whole story. So all I need to do is construct the dialogues... I'm really excited on what will happen... So continue reading and writing comments.... And Subscribe!!! XD

For all those who commented and subscribed, Gamsahabnida! (90-degree bow) All of you gave me inspiration to continue the story especially when my mind is all blank... hehehe!!! :))))))

SARANGHAE ♥♥♥~!!!!