I'm Going To Explode!

Could you be my date?

You woke up by the sound of the bell for lunch. You went to the nurse's counter to tell them that you would get back to class even though you're still not feeling better. You just wanted to attend to the last two subjects. Then, they allowed you to go. When you walked out of the clinic, you saw Yoonji and Eli walking towards the clinic. They saw you and invited you to eat.

While the three of you are eating, they told you everything that happened during classes but didn't told you that they talked to Dongho. The three of you finished eating lunch early so you decided to go with Yoonji to the library to xerox the notes and assignments that you missed while Eli went to his friends.

You got in the room early and saw Dongho already there, reading. You thought that you would sit beside Yoonji first but your feet took you to your seat beside Dongho.

You gathered all your courage to talk to him but when you were about to say something, your professor entered the room.

"Wrong timing," you thought then sighed.

After introducing the lesson for the day, your professor started to talk about the research assignment. Then, as you've expected, since you're the top in the class, your professor called you and Dongho.

"Ne, seonsaengnim," both of you stood up.

"I want you to explain briefly the whole idea of the research I have given you," the professor requested. Eli, Yoonji and you looked at each other then at Dongho because you know that he's in trouble. So, you started to explain first because you thought that will give Dongho some ideas about the research.

The professor smiled at you then looked at Dongho, cueing him that he's next. Unexpectedly, he did very well in his explanation that made your professor really proud of the both of you.

"Can I have your paper?" she extended her hand. Then, you gave the folder to her. She scanned it quickly and smiled again at the both of you.

"_______, did Dongho helped you on this? Or did he made you do everything? But that's impossible"

Before Dongho could answer, you already nodded. You felt three pairs of eyes looking at you (Dongho, Yoonji and Eli) because they know the truth.

When your professor let you take your seat, you felt that Dongho will tell the truth so you hold his hand. He looked at your eyes and he seemed to understand what your trying to say so he sat down.

*Why did she do that? I burdened her and yet she she didn't told seonsaengnim. Instead she told her I helped her and she didn't even want me to tell seonsaengnim the truth* Dongho thought. He can help but feel his insides churning. He can even understand what he's feeling.

He looked at you and saw you so absorbed in the lesson. But what he didn't know is that you're really not listening, you are just finding ways to distract yourself from his stares.

"Komawayo for not telling seonsaengnim that I didn't help you with the assignment. Mianhe about my attitude yesterday. Mianhe for ignoring you. Mianhe for not helping you do the research. It's my fault you got sick," Dongho bowed.

"Gwaenchaha. Mwuhrago?! You knew what happened? Eotteoke?" Dongho nodded. "I knew it! Those two talked to you," you looked at Yoonji and Eli who seemed to be listening seriously. He nodded again.

"Dasi mianhe," Dongho said and bowed again. He then explained that he really didn't heard the research yesterday. He just knew it this morning when IU asked him about it.

"But, how did you know about the answer you've given seonsaengnim?" you got confued. He giggled because of you expression. You really looked serious.

"I'm really thankful that you explained first because I got the idea of what to say. I remembered it from my previous lesson with my tutor. You see, he teaches me advanced lessons so that I can understand easily in class."

"Ah, so you're the intelligent guy."

"Well, I can say that I get good grades but I don't consider myself intelligent. Unlike you, you're really intelligent." He smiled at you.

"How did you say so?"

"You are quite popular, you know. Most teachers compare us to you. They always say that we should be like you. We should always participate in class. We should always listen so we can also get good grades."

"We're just the same. I do advance studying and I read beyond the book. I don't really agree with the teachers. When I get bored in class, I scribble and doddle. I don't really listen."

Then, the bell rang for the last subject of the day. You got shocked because you didn't even notice the time and you didn't even get to hear the discussion. Dongho giggled again by the way your face looks so worried.

"Come on, we don't want to be late for the last subject," he pulled your hand up and you seemed to be awaken by the sound of your heart beating. You felt your cheeks burning red. 

Dongho was also surprised by his action and felt so tensed so he quickly pulled you towards your locker and left without another word.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You drifted off during your last class because your head started to ache again. You woke up and saw Dongho sitting beside you. You thought that you were still dreaming because he's not in your last class so you doozed off again.

*Aigoo! I can't believe this girl slept again* Dongho thought. He stared at you and saw your beautiful face up close. He leaned more closely that made his heart beat faster. He felt his face burning up. *Why is it so hot? It's not even summer, it's still winter to spring.*

"Yah! What are you doing?" Yoonji said because she thought that he was about to kiss you. Eli was just chuckling.

"Aniyo. Don't think it all wrong. I was just...." he trailed off.

"You were just, mwoh? GOING TO KISS HER?" Yoonji looked scary at the same time hilarious at her expresseion.

Before Dongho could defend himself, your eyes opened wide. "Mwoh?! Who's going to kiss who?" Then shut again.

"This girl is daebak. I couldn't believe that she's still sleeping," Eli said.

"Well, if this girl is not going to wake up. I'll be leaving her. I still have some dinner party with my family later and I don't want to be late," Yoonji sighed.

"Don't worry noona. I will just take her home when she wakes up," Dongho smiled and Eli nodded.

"Araso. We'll be going home then. Just tell _____ the reason. And don't try to kiss her again or you'll be sentenced to death," Yoonji glared at Dongho.

"Araso. Araso. And I'm really not going to kiss her anyway. I don't even like her so why would I kiss her."

When they were gone, Dongho stared at you again more closely *Well, I like you. I just don't know how to express it* Dongho smiled and also drifted to his own dreamland. (A/N: is that a self-confession, Dongho? Hmm, why not try saying it more louder so she can hear)

Your eyes fluttered open and got startled by how close Dongho was to you. He was sleeping *How long was I asleep?* You looked at your watch and realized that you've been asleep for the past two hours since dismissal.

"Dongho-ssi" you whispered and poked his cheeks. He opened his eyes and saw that you were already awake.

"Mianhe, if I didn't wake you up because your last seonsaengnim said that he didn't wake you up during class because he thought that maybe your head is still aching. So I just waited for you to wake up because I'm afraid that when I wake you up, your head will hurt again. Gwaenchanha?"

No words came out of your mouth because you were so touched by Dongho's concern so you just nodded.

"It's getting late. I'll take you home. Kaja!" he took your bag and started to walk. When he noticed that you are barely running to keep you, he slowed his pace.

"Dongho-ssi, i'm okay. I will just go home by myself and I can carry my bag. I really don't want to bother you," you tried pulling your bag.

"Gwaenchanhayo. My house is just a few blocks after your house and your bag is not that heavy so I'll carry it." you smiled at him.

"Can I ask you something?" you nodded. "Can you- never mind," he trailed off. You saw him grinning widely.

"Can I what?"

"Aish! Never mind," he rubbed that back of his neck and smiled.

"Uhm, can i also ask you something?"

Dongho nodded and looked at you.

"Can I -uhm- I don't know if I can ask this but Can I call you oppa Since your a year older than me?" you said it so fast that the words are all rumbled but Dongho seemed to understand because he showed a big smile in his face. *How did she know what I'm going to ask?* he thought.

"I'll be happy with it" he smile grew even wider when he saw you blushing.

"So, OPPA, what are you going to ask? Please I want to know" you looked at him while doing cute aegyo.

When Dongho heard the word oppa, his heart beats like crazy and when he saw your aegyo, he blushed and he can't even control himself from answering you. *Why is she doing this to me? I think I'm going to explode any second* Dongho thought.

"Well.... Actually, I'm going to ask you the same question. Can you read minds?" he giggled.

*Why does everything he do is so cute? Aigoo! I'm going to explode 5-4-3-2-1!!!* you thought.

"Ani, I really wanted to ask you that but I sensed that your also going to ask me to call you oppa" you also giggled.

Time flied so fast that you didn't even noticed that it's already dark and that you're almost in front of your gates.

"So, we're here" Dongho said that made you snap out of your thoughts.

*We're here already! Aigoo! I thought that we're still far away." you frowned.

"How did you know my house?" you asked.

"Yoonji noona told me your address because I told her that I will take you home. And by the way, she said that she had to prepare for the family dinner tonight that's why she didn't wait for you to wake up." Dongho explained.

You rang the doorbell and one of your maids opened the door.

"So, see you tomorrow oppa. Gomawayo. Annyeong! Take care!" you bowed and smiled. *it's so good calling him oppa* He gave you your bag and smiled at you and he headed off.

Since your maids are treated as part of your family, they can't help but tease you. You just smiled and giggled at their reactions. Your brother joined the teasing and  teased you that he will tell your appa that he is your boyfriend so you chased him around the house.

*Today is a great day* you thought

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hmmmmm did Dongho confessed? What does he really feel? Wait for the next chapters to find out :)) Even, I am excited! kekeke~! I have so many ideas but so little time of writing. :((((

Is it boring? Aigoo! Mianhe if I can't really update frequently. I'm really sooooooo busy with college applications and I'm really practicing hard for my piano performance next week. Please bear with me :)

Thanks for the subscribe and comments! Please continue giving comments! It gives me more determination to write :D Others, please subscribe :)

SARANGHAE~!!!! <3