Ji-eun's Threat Part 1

Could you be my date?

The bell rang for dismissal...

You shoved all your things to your bag and someone grabbed it from you again. As expected, Dongho was there again to accompany you until you get home.

You hit him in the shoulder playfully and pouted "You still owe me something because of what happened during our Science class"

He smiled "Yah! Am I the one who still has the debt when I was the one who fell from the chair?"

You giggled "It's still your fault, you know"

He also giggled "_____, can i talk to your dongsaeng when we get to your house"

"Wae?"

"I have something to give him"

"Mwoh?" you looked at him

He looked at you "Bimil" He smiled and grabbed your hand "Kaja! Kaja!"

He pulled you to your locker and helped you fix your things.

"Oppa, i'm just going to the comfort room" you smiled

"Araso" he took hold of your bag while you went inside.

When you went inside, you saw Jieun with her two closest friends, Suzy and Jiyeon (A/N: okay, so I entered to new characters but they will just be appearing in the story for short scenes.. I just can't think of a name so I joined two of IU's friends). They looked at you and Jieun grinned. She asked Suzy to lock the door. Before you could make any sound sound, she immediately covered your mouth and dragged you to the corner.

"I see that you are flirting with my date"

*So, Dongho asked her for prom already. He has a date already* you thought, holding back the tears that are threathening to fall from your eyes.

"Well, I just want to tell you one thing. If you don't stop making contact with him, you will regret that you studied here and I will make sure that you don't see daylight again. Araso?"

You quickly nodded and the tear that is threathening to fall already fell. Jieun lets go of your face and chuckled with Suzy and Jiyeon which sends shivers down your spine.

"Joheun. I'm glad that you understood what I'm trying to say." Jieun smiled and went out of the comfort room to see Dongho waiting outside.

You were stuck to your position and listened to the conversation outside.

"Oppa? Are you waiting for me?" Jieun's fierce voice awhile ago was turned into a playful one.

"Ani. Why would I wait for you?" you heard Dongho's irritated voice

Jieun giggled "You're such a joker oppa!"

Dongho kept his irritated tone in his voice "You know I am.. Well.. Where's __________?"

"Oh, she's inside. I think something happened to her. She looks pale" Suzy told Dongho.

"Jinja?" you can hear the concern in his voice that made your heart melt.

"Ne, well.. We have to go. Oleunjjog Jieun?" Jiyeon asked.

"Ahh, ne, ne.. Annyeong oppa" You heard them walk away in a quick pace. Outside, Jiyeon and Suzy dragged Jieun because they know that Dongho will not acknowledge her anymore.

When you heard that the three girls left, you wiped your tears and fixed yourself before going out so that Dongho won't notice anything.

"Gwaenchanha?" Dongho cupped your face to see if you're hurt or sick. He found you looking pale.

You nodded and tried to take your bag from him but he won't give it to you.

"Jebal, give me my bag. I'll just go home on my own and I don't need you with me." you said tiredly.

"Wae? What happened? Tell me.. Jebal.."

"Ani. It's nothing. I just want to go home alone today"

"I won't let you. I want to take you home" Dongho is still not giving your bag.

You didn't want to shout at him but all your emotions are mixing up and forming into a big ball of anger "JEBAL!!! Leave me alone! Besides, why are you even doing this? I can go home by myself and I found out that your house is so far from mine. You lied to me telling me that your house is very close to our house. Did you know that I felt being guilty when I heard Eli told me that?" Dongho was shocked with what you said but he still showed determination in his face that he will not give up on you.

You tried to get your bag from him again but he is not giving up. After minutes of doing tug of war, he sighed realizing his own defeat. He gave you your bag and when you were about to leave, he hugged you. You felt your heart beating so fast that it's going to explode any second.

"Mianhe. Mianhe for lying. I didn't tell you because I know that when I ask you if I can take you home, you wouldn't let me and you would tell me to just go home like what happened today. And if there are still more reasons that you're angry because of me, mianhe! Mianhe!  But please, let me take you home today just for the last time. I won't take you home tomorrow if you don't want me to. Remember, I will give something to your brother. Please, let me.." he waited for an answer.

Then, you lets go of his hug and faced him. You now sighed in defeat. You know that you couldn't resist him. "Araso. Araso." You showed him a sincere smile.

"Jinja?" you nodded. "Gomawayo" His sad, serious face was turned into the happy and sweet Dongho. He pulled your bag then he grabbed your hand. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo... A short update :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter...

Oh, I also hope that you understand why I put Suzy and Jiyeon in the story but always remember that I have no bad intentions for them (including Jieun). In fact, I admire them for being so beautiful and talented. =D

Comment what you think about this chapter.. Also, for those silent readers, COMMENT :D

SUBSCRIBE~!!! ^_^

Saranghae ♥♥♥