Half Day!

Could you be my date?

You were awaken by the sound of your alarm.

"Aigoo!!! I still want to sleep! But thank God it's already friday!" you yawned and stretched.

As usual, you did your daily morning routine... You entered the bathroom and took a shower bath. Then you wore your school uniform...

After an hour of preparations, you went down and headed to the kitchen to find your brother and father already in their seats.

"Annyeong hashimnikka appa" you kissed your father and he greeted and kissed you back.

"Annyeong nae dongsaeng" he kissed you and also greeted and kissed you back.

You sat on your usual seat and started eating.

"Our SiHyun here is telling me awhile ago about your new friend who gave SiHyun his favorite chocolates yesterday," your father said.

"Oh, appa, he's my new lab partner in Science. He's also a close friend and a band mate of Eli"

"Well then, I want to meet him. Araso?"

"Waeyo appa?"

"Wae 'waeyo'? I want to meet him to see if he really deserves nae ttal's simjang."

"Appa! What are you talking about?"

Your dongsaeng and your appa are chuckling. "SiHyun told me that he's your namja chingu. Is it true?"

"Ani!"

Your appa chuckled more "Araso. Araso. Hajiman- SiHyun told me and our maids agreed that he's your biggest crush. Is that true?"

You blushed and nodded shyly "Since I transferred there"

Your appa looked at his watch and stood up "Hmm.. Araso. Just inform me when he's coming so that I could prepare some tests for him."

"APPA!"

Everyone in the dining room giggled. Your appa wears his coat and fixes them.

"Appa, you're going to work early?" you watched him as he wears his coat 

"I have some errands to take care of at work so I need to go there early."

He kissed your forehead then your brother's and gave him a high-five.

When your father was about to open the door, the doorbell rang.

"Annyeong hashiminika Sir!" the boy infront of the door bowed 90 degrees to show his respect.

"Annyeong hashiminika"

SiHyun, recognizing whose voice it belonged, ran towards the door. Also, knowing whose voice it belong, you froze on your seat.

"HYUNG!" the boy smiled and waved at SiHyun.

SiHyun faced his father "Appa, he's the Hyung I'm telling. Noona's namja chingu" he whispered.

"Ah, so your Shin Dongho."

"Ne"

"Are you looking for nae ttal?"

"Ne Sir"

Your father laughed. "Just call me abeoji and wait for _______ inside. She's still eating her breakfast."

"Ne abeoji"

SiHyun grabbed Dongho's hand and guided him to the living room while your father followed.

"Well then, mannaseo bangawoyo Dongho. I'll be going first. Annyeonghi gyeseyo!"

"Annyeoghi gaseyo abeoji" Dongho bowed. Your appa smiled then left.

SiHyun left Dongho and went back to finishing his breakfast.

You gobbled down your food fast, brushed your teeth and walked to the living room to see Dongho watching.

Dongho saw a shadow in front of him so he faced the direction where the shadow was coming from then he saw you.

Dongho smiled "All ready?" you nodded. "Kaja!" He yanked your arm but you stopped him.

"Jakaman.." a maid approached you and handed you a blazer. "Forgetting something?"

Dongho sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "I forgot all about my blazer"

You helped him put his blazer on and fixed it for him. *_______ is like my mother fixing my father's suit* Dongho thought and blushed.

"Gwaenchanha? You're giggling there all by yourself.. It's creepy.." you teased.

"I'm fine! All ready?" you nodded.

"Annyeong SiHyun! Be good in school!" you kissed SiHyun who was still happily eating his meal.

"Annyeong Noona! Annyeong Hyung!"

"Annyeong SiHyun," Dongho waved.

"Kaja!" He held your hand and dragged you out.

"Yah! Shin Dongho! Why are you dragging me?"

"We're late! Look at the time!" he stopped and showed you his watch that says 8:30, which means you're 30 mins late.

You got nervous and looked at his watch closely then you noticed something different so you looked at your watch and it says that it's still 7:15. You looked at his watch again and laughed.

You elbowed him lightly and playfully "Oppa! Pabo! Pabo! Look at your watch! It's not ticking! Pabo! HAHAHAHAHA" you looked really hard at him and laughed even more at his expression.

He looked at his watch and blushed in embarassment. He rubbed the back of his neck and giggled. "Mianhe! I didn't notice that it stopped already."

"Oppa... We're still 45 mins early. I'm tired because of walking fast and I didn't even get to say my proper goodbyes to everyone in the house." you crossed your arms and sighed.

"Mianhe!" he looked at you apologetically and pouted. "Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe!"

"Araso! Araso! Gwaenchanha!" you smiled sincerely.

"Let's walk slowly and enjoy everything!" you nodded "Kaja!" he snatched your bag and stuck his tongue out as he ran.

Your heart was melted by the he giggled like a little boy playing his kite. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! JUNGJI!" He turned around and stuck his tongue again.

"Yah! Are you really testing me?!" You giggled and ran after him to catch up.

Dongho looked back again and saw you slowing down "Ppali! Ppali! Gumbeng-i!"

You stopped and whined "I'm already tired!" Dongho finally stopped and approached you.

"Yah! Ppang-Ho! Look at me! It's still early and I'm already drenched in sweat. I smell bad" You pouted which made Dongho's heart flutter.

He pretends to sniff then covered his nose "You really stink!"

"Yah! Shin Dongho!" You were about to smell yourself when Dongho started laughing.

"I can't believe you would fall for that!" he holds his tummy as he laugh.

You crossed your arms and snatched your bag from the busy Dongho and stormed away.

Dongho became serious and ran up to you. He grabbed your hand and spun you around so you are now facing him. You did not bother to look at him so you looked at the ground.

He cupped your face and made you look at him. With Dongho's action, it made your heart beat faster. Your eyes wandered around and did not dare make eye contact because you know that it'll make the butterflies flutter in your stomach. "Please look at me" He pleaded so you sighed and look at him straight in the eyes. You gave him a straight face but inside, everything was boiling. You're feeling hot from head to toe.

"Mianhe! I crossed the line and went overboard. Jeongmal mianhaeyo!" You saw sincerity in his eyes so you smiled "Araso"

"Jinja? You forgive me?" he jumped up and down.

You giggled and "Wae? You don't want to? I will take back what I said"

"Ani! Ani! Nan jeongmal haengboghae!" You smiled at him and chuckled.

He took your bag again and started to walk.

"Don't worry.. I was just joking awhile ago."

"Ara.. It's just that, anyone would check on their appearance if someone would tell them that. And besides, we're going to school. I don't want to look and smell bad."

"You're perfectly fine as always, amazing actually" he mumbled the last four words.

"What? Sorry, didn't hear the last part"

"Nothing.. I just said that you're perfectly fine from head to toe, inside and out" he mumbled the last part again.

"You're always mumbling the last part! I can't hear them clearly." you pouted and crossed your arms again

*Aigoo! She's so cute when she's angry* Dongho thought as she stared at your face. "It's nothing.. Just remember that you're perfectly fine"

You smiled.

You were a few meters from the school gates when you saw Yoonji and Eli already past the gates.

"Yoonji unnie! Eli oppa!" they looked around to find where the voice came from when they saw you. They smiled and waved.

"Kaja! Kaja! Ppali!" You grabbed Dongho's hand and ran towards them.

You stopped infront of them. Then you held onto Dongho's hand and breathed heavily.

"I'm tired" you whined.

"Aigoo! ______! Stop whining! Such a baby!" Yoonji snatched your hand and puts her arm on your shoulder while Eli teased Dongho and messed his hair.

"What are you two doing?" Yoonji whispered.

"What? It's nothing..."

"Jinja? It looks like you two have something in there... Are you hiding something from me?"

"It's nothing! Wae? Does it look like we have something?"

"Yes, you do..." Yoonji insisted.

"Aigoo! It's nothing unnie.. Really.."

"Araso! Araso! Hajiaman you have so many things you need to tell me like things that happened yesterday while I was busy"

You smiled and blushed remembering all what happened but it all disappeared when you saw Ji-eun standing infront of the campus door. You remember what she said and it send shivers down your spine.

You stopped for awhile, thinking about Dongho.

"Gwaenchanha?" Yoonji looked at you, worried.

You snapped out of your thoughts "Ah, ne.. Gwaenchanha"

Then, you noticed that Dongho just ignored Ji-eun's aegyo.

"Have you finished the opening speech?"

"Yea, last night. Appa also edited it last night so I'm positive that seonsaengnim will like it"

"Hmmm. That's good."

"How about the prom decorations and the program? How's it all going?"

"It's all going great! Everything's polished. We'll just have last minute checks and run-through and we're all done.."

"So, does that mean that you're not going me for morning break and lunch again?"

"I can't but don't worry. I have a good news.

"Mwoh?"

"We'll all be dismissed early."

"Jinja?"

Yoonji nodded "Seniors will all have a meeting in the auditorium later about Prom and Grad. Then, we'll have a short practice of the program."

After the long talk, you arrived by your lockers. You all took your books and realized that your bag is still with Dongho. You looked from left to right until someone covered your eyes.

"Yah! Who's this?" You touched the hands of that person then you felt your heart beat faster.

"Looking for your bag?" You recognized his voice immediately.

"Yah! Dongho!" He lets go and giggled.

"You know, we don't need those books" Dongho said as he takes your books and shoved them back in your locker.

"Don't we have any class? Even just one?"

"We don't ha-"

Dongho was cut off by the speaker "Attention to all Senior students. Please head to the Theatre Arts room. We will be having one run-through of the program for Prom. The practice will start by 8:30 am. Kamsahabnida"

"See I told you... No classes today" Dongho smiled like a winner.

You sighed "Araso. You're right. I'm wrong. So does that mean, I will have to say the opening speech and you guys will perform on the practice?"

"I'm not sure about the speeches but we will perform today but not the whole performance. We will save a surprise in Prom" He lightly dragged you towards the said-room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

The practice went well and I can say that they've really practiced hard and prepared for the Prom. U-Kiss performed their old song, 0330 in the practice. Dongho told me that they have a new composed song that they will suprise perform in Prom. Seonsaengnim didn't let me say my speech in the practice so that it will be also a suprise in Prom. So basically, most of the students just sat their and the Prom comittee just described the whole set-up and the flow of program so that we will not be confused in anything. We also had a short etiquette talk. Also, our headmaster already discussed some things about our Graduation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is not the chapter ending that I imagined but I felt sorry because I haven't update for ages that is why I just shortened the chapter from what I expected it to be. I'm very busy with school and our first exams came up... Good news is: all my exam grades are very high!!! I'm so happy :))

Anyways, I just noticed that I still don't have any poster for this story... I need your help for the poster!!! Please message me or comment =))) Also, I'm new to posters so I'm not sure with what to do... Mianhe!!! *bows*

Well, I have upcoming exams... AGAIN -_-

Comment ! Subscribe ! Also Upvote my story ! =D

Love you guys sooo much! <3 SARANGHAE!!!