Poor Guys

My Master

AMBER's POV

 

I just let my cousin do whatever they want. The idiot Taeyeon and Yuri introduce themselves to Jessica and her friends. We just look at them from a distance. Jessica and my eyes met when she look at us in our direction. I avoided her eyes,I feel uncomfortable meeting her eyes.

 

"So what are your plans now, Am?" Krystal ask me.

 

"I don't have anything in mind."I answered to her.

 

"They will continue to bully you bro, at least think of a plan to stop them."Key said to me.

 

"How about we beat them up for you,couz?"Jinri in.

 

"Violence is not the answer here,Jinri."I said to him. "As long as my parents wouldn't know this, everything will be fine to me."I added.

 

"We will be just right beside you,Am."Krystal said to me with a sweet smile.

 

"Thanks,Krys."I answered and smiled back.

 

"Hey Am, yours is the cold one so stop hitting on mine."Jinri protested.

 

"Hey dude, do you seriously like my cousin?"Key asked him with raise brows.

 

"Who wouldn't?"Jinri replied with a grin. Krystal just giggled.

 

"Sorry, he is really like that." I apologize in behalf of Jinri.

 

Yuri then Taeyeon came back in our table with a big grin on their faces. I think everything went well for them.

 

"What's up witht that grins?" I asked them.

 

"We got their numbers."Yuri answered proudly while showing his phone with Yoona's contact number.

 

"And we have a double date this weekend."Taeyeon followed.

 

"Oh, that was fast."I muttered in disbelief.

 

"Make it triple!"Jinri said and then turn to Krystal. "Krys, will you go out with me this weekend?"he said. He is really expressive, upfront and straight forward person.

 

"O-Okay."Krystal agreed and it makes Jinri jump in the air.

 

"Krys, if he will do anything stupid to you, just let me know, I will kill him for you."I said to Krystal.

 

"Oh, Amber. That Heechul guy is now your Master's boyfriend."Yuri informed me.

 

"I don't care. Yuri." I answered him in uninterested tone of voice. "Let's go home now."I continued.

 

JESS POV

 

I was surprise to see the Llama in our school now. Even though he got suspended he still come here.His cousins approach us and introduce themselves to us. We meet Yuri and Taeyeon, they just pointed their other cousin Jinri who stay behind with the Llama and his friends. I can see that this Yuri guy like my friend Yoona and Taeyeon is interested to Tiffany. I think my two friends like them too because they both agreed to have a double date with them.

 

"I don't think those guys can be trusted." I said to Tuffany and Yoona while we are walking back into our classroom.

 

"Don't worry Sica, we will have just a good time with them besides, I always feel bored every weekend."Tiffany answered.

 

"I thought you really like Yuri?" I replied to her in confusion.

 

"It's too early for me to like a person you had just met."Yoona answered and scoffed.

 

"How about you Fany, that Taeyeon guy seems ert to me."I said to Tiffany as I turn my head to her.

 

"I will just let him look at me until he die Sica, I won't let him touch me."Tiffany answered and laugh.

 

"Poor guys."I mumbled under my breath.