Target List

My Master

JESS POV

 

I really got surprise when I saw what the Llama's gift for me. I got excited to know what his present but I only got disappointed as well as mad at him. I ask Key of where he is because I can't find him inside. I found him out side with Heechul. I got surpirise when I heard what Heechul had said. I go near him and saw that his face are red and his lower lip is bleeding. I didn't expect that Amber will beat him up. I know that Llama is mean to me but I can't believe that he is a violent type of guy too. I got very mad at him because of what he did.

 

"Do you really hate me so much?" I asked him in sarcastic tone of voice. "First that cucumbers and now, you are beating Heechul because you want him to stay away from me? Who are you to said that to him?!"I continued with a higher tone of voice.

 

"Aish! I told you, I didn't do anything to him!"he answered with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"He is lying,Sica."Heechul said.

 

"Leave! I don't want you to go near me or any of my friends ever again!" I yelled at Amber. He look at me with widened eye, then he look away.

 

"Who am I kidding, of course you will choose to believe him over me."he said with disappointment in his voice.

 

"You can get your gift back if the maid didn't throw it away yet." I said to him before he can walk away.

 

"You are really stupid. Don't worry, I won't bother you anymore. I don't really want to get involve with you in the first place. Let's be strangers."he said to me coldly.I think he got mad of what I had said to him. He then turn his back at us and left us.

 

I ask one of our maid to take care of Heechul. I won't forgive Amber for ruining my night and for hurting him. I will make him pay in our school. The rest of the party went well without Amber. I keep all of the gifts that I have received except his who is now at our dumpster. When I was about to go to sleep, I heard a knock from my door. When I open to see who is it, I saw the maid that I ask to throw Amber's gift earlier.

 

"What is it?"I asked her.

 

"Miss, sorry to disturb you but I think your friend had accidentally put his book together with the cucumbers."she said to me which made me puzzled. "Here it is,Miss."she continued as she handed me the book.

 

My eyes widened when I saw the book. It is the new written novel of my favorite author. When I open it, I found a message from Annie Chui for mem with her autograph on it. I think Amber's gift was really this book and not the cucumbers and I told him that I throw his gift away.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I didn't expect that she will be that very stupid. I got upset and feel disappointed when she throw away my gift without looking what is at the bottom of it. I think I did try hard to prevent her from getting hurt and I am done of protecting her. I left the party earlier than everyone else. On Monday morning, I notice that some of the students are looking at me with an evil smirk on their faces. When I entered our room, all of my classmates surround me with worried look on their faces.

 

"Amber, you shouldn't have come to our school for a while."one of them said to me which made my brows furrowed.

 

"Why?" I asked her.

 

"Heechul write your name in target list."a guy said to me.

 

"Target list?"I repeated.

 

"It means that starting today, all of our schoolmates will starts to bully you and do different pranks on you until you quit."the girl said to me.

 

"Oh, I think my boring school days had spice up."I answered them and chuckled. They all looked at me with furrowed brows. "Uhm, don't worry guys, I can handle it. Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate it.

 

I told Key and Krystal to distance to me because I don't want them to get involve, but I think Kim's are stubborn because the two didn't listen to me. They both know all about Heechul's dark side. They have witnessed it during our basketball game when he puprosely elbowed me on my abdomen. I just let the other students do whatever they want to me as long as they won't touch my friends, especially Krystal. I don't want her to get hurt because of me.

 

"Bro, what are you planning to do right now?" Key ask me after our morning class ended.

 

"Nothing."I answered to him. "I will just let them do whatever they want to me. Besides, I am not allowed to get myself into fight because it will be the end of me." I said to them.

 

"What do you mean by that?" Krystal ask curiously.

 

"My parents will sent me back to home schooling when I get involve into a fight here."I answered to them. They both look at each other  then Krystal look at me with worried eyes.

 

"We won't allow that to happen,Am."she said to me in her gentle tone of voice.

 

"Thanks,Krys."I answered to her with a smile.

 

"We are going to protect you,bro!"Key said to me with a grin.

 

"You don't really have to do anything,Key."I answered him and scoffed.

 

When we got out from our room, someone there are students who throw a raw eggs at me. I think the bullying starts now. From being someone slave, into everyone's bullied person. I think my position in this school worsen. I should have been promoted not demoted.