Siding The Wrong Person

My Master

AMBER's POV

 

Everyone starts to play pranks on me, except my classmates. One morning, when I enter our classroom, my desk was filled with trash, even my chair. When I am walking on the hallway, a student pour a pail of water on me and then run away. I feel sorry for our school janitor though because he have to do an extra work because of it. I didn't fight back, I want to experience the life of being bullied too. I really don't mind what they will do to me.Yeah, I really do. I haven't seen the witch anymore, we really didn't bump into each other these days. One afternoon, after our class we have a general cleaning. I was aksed to throw the trash at the dumpster which is located at the back of our school.

 

"I didn't expect that it will be this far."I mumbled to myself as I throw the trash bag on the dumpster.

 

"Oh, isn't it our school's favorite person, Amber Joseph Liu." Heechul said and laugh which made me turn to him. He is with his friends. I decided to just walk away but they block my way.

 

"What do you want, Heechul?"I ask him with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"We got bored in our class and we made the right decision to come here."he answered with a smirk on his face. "Boys, toss him at the dumpster."he commanded his friends and they all gather around me.

 

I never been toss in the garbage in my whole life. I think it will be stinking fun. Two person hold me form behin and the other one grab me on my leg. I didn't struggle, I really just want this to be over. But before, the can do what they wanted to do to me, someone throw a stone on the guy who is grabbing my leg.

 

"What the!"he exclaimed in annoyance and turn to look at the person who did it to him. My eyes widened when I saw it is Krystal.

 

"What do you boys think you are doing?"she said to them in a stern voice and furrowed brows.

 

"Stay out of this,little Jung!"Heechul said to her.

 

"I won't let you do anything to him,Heechul."she answered.

 

The guy who grab me on my leg earlier went near to Krystal and grab her arm. I can see that Krystal is hurt on how he grab her arm. She struggled to set herself free from the tight grip of that guy.

 

"I won't let you get away from what you did to me." guy said to her sounding annoyed.

 

"Okay, I will let you do whatever you want to them, just make sure to clean your mess after."Heechul said. Now they are pissing me off.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got a little bit scared when I heard what Heechul had said. The guy that is holding me had a erted smile on his face. I struggle hard to set myself free from him but he tighten his grip more.

 

"Let her go!" Amber said to him in a stern voice.

 

"Sorry, dude. It is only a rare chance to me to hold Krystal Jung and maybe to have a taste of her."the guy answerd and then his lips.

 

"I will give you another chance, let her go!"Amber said again.

 

"Stay away from me, ert!" I yelled at him as I push his face away from me which he slowly move closer to mine. He grab my free hand and continue to lean closer his face to mine.

 

 

"Have fun guys!"Heechul said and then turn his back at us.

 

It seems that everything had stopped when Amber suddenly grab the right hand of the guy who is holding him behind and pulled it down while he use his right leg and hip to lift the guy's body up and slammed him down in front of him from his side. The guy groaned in pain and then Amber then quickly punch the guy who is holding me on his face which made him let go of me. Everything happened so fast that we all just stood in our place.

 

"If you touch, even the tip of her hair. I can become your worst nightmare!"Amber said to them. I can see in Amber's eyes that he is really angry. He then turn to Heechul. "Especially you, if you hurt Jessica Jung, I will not going to hesitate to break your bones."

 

"Don't be so cocky,Liu!"Heechul answered and he motion to his boys to attacked Amber.

 

"Krys, leave now!" Amber said to me as he push me away.

 

I don't want to leave him behind but I decided to call the teachers for help. I hurriedly run back inside the school and headed to the faculty room to call some teachers. I came back with our homeroom teacher with me, but what I witnessed is an unexpected seen. Jessica Jung is already with them, standing in front of Amber with Haechul and the rest of his friends are lying on the ground. Amber is cupping his cheek, and by the look of it, I think Jessica had just slapped him.

 

"What's going on here?"Mr. Park asked them.

 

"Sir, this guy had suddenly attacked us and start beating us."Heechul answered.

 

"Sir that is not true. They are the one who attacked Amber here."I said to Mr. Park.

 

"Don't believe her Mr. Park, she is just covering up her boyfriend."the guy who had grabbed me earlier said.

 

"Mr. Liu and Ms. Krystal Jung, I need to see you both at my office after this."Mr. Park said in a stern voice.

 

"Sir, Krystal had nothing to do with this. It is all my doings."Amber said, he keep his head low.

 

"Mr. Park, you should give him the right punishment for his actions."Jessica said to Mr. Park as she help Heechul to get up.

 

I don't know what is going on here but I think Jessica Jung is siding on the wrong person.