Jessica's Wish

My Master

KRYSTAL's POV

 

The movie had already ended when Amber came back. I think Jessica Jung asked to do something for him again. He is really a faithful slave to her. I notice that he looked somewhat distracted when we are walking on our way out from the mall.

 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me for a second then flash his dorky.

 

"None."he answered.

 

"So what did your Master asked you to do earlier?"I asked him.

 

"She just want me to accompany her to buy something for her,,uhm..boyfriend I guess."he replied.

 

"Boyfriend?"I repeated. I haven't hear any news about Jessica jung having a boyfriend.

 

"Yeah, that Haechul guy. I think he is now her boyfriend."he answered.

 

"I think our campus princess fanboys will get depressed about it."I mumbled and scoffed.

 

"Maybe."he said in a flat tone and blank face. I wonder what's wrong with him.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I got bothered about what I had seen earlier. I saw Haechul with another girl and I though the witch is his company but he is with another girl. I will assume that that is his sister or friend but I don't think I can walk around the mall with my arm around Krystal's shoulder for example. I hug Jessica to prevent her from seeing her boyfriend with another girl. I think she got two timed by that bastard and I don't know if I am going to tell the witch about what I have seen or not. Krystal might have notice that there is something bothering me because she asked me. I wanted to ask her opinion but I decided not to.

 

"Dude, what are you thinking?"Key asked me while we are hanging in the cafeteria during our lunch break.

 

"I'm thinking about my friend."I answered to him.

 

"Is that friend of your's is a he or a she?"Key asked me with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

 

"She."I answered shortly and his smile widened.

 

"Do I know her or not?"he asked again and I find the tone of his voice annoying.

 

"Shut up."I answered to him in a flat tone and he just laugh at me.

 

"If that is my cousin I will give you my blessing bro. You can court her."he said to me as he pat me on my shoulder and wink at me.

 

"Tsk, I don't know what you are talking about, Key!"I answered to him.

 

"Don't be shy bro!"he replied and laugh out loud.

 

Key stopped laughing when Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica suddenly came and join us in our table. When I see Jessica, I got this urge to tell her about what I had seen in the mall but, the culprit suddenly join us too. Seeing his face is pissing me off.

 

"It's almost your birthday Sica, what is your plan?" Yoona open up.

 

"Throw a party were everyone in our school are invited."Jessica answered and scoffed. I think she is thinking that all the students here are her friends.

 

"That's sounds fun."Haechul commented and Jessica smiled at him. If only she knows.

 

"So what is your wish for your birthday?" Tiffany asked her.

 

"Well, I've got a lot of wishes in my mind. One of it is to meet my favorite author, Ms. Annie Chui in person."she answered with sparkling eyes.

 

Hearing what she had said made me burst out from laughing. I don't know why but I find it funny. They are all looking at me, well she is looking at me with furrowed brows among all of them and I think she got annoyed because of my reaction.

 

"What's so funny, Llama?"she asked me with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"I am not laughing because of what you had said, wi--Princess."I lied to her. "I just remember something funny." I added.

 

"Your sounding weird bro."Key said to me with disbelief in his face.

 

"Really?"I answered and scoffed. Key just nod his head.

 

I wonder what is her reaction once she find out that her idol is in fact my Mom. Maybe she will feel proud once she knows that the son of her idol is her slave. Thinking this make me feel ashamed of myself and embarrassed my Mom. Bur I still got a problem to fix, the guy who is sitting beside the witch. Witch and Devil should never be together.