Free Hug

My Master

JESS POV

 

I am strolling now, here in the mall with my slave. I really don't know what I wanted to buy for Haechul. I don't really plan to buy anything for him. I notice that the girls that we meet long the way will look at the Llama. I look back and they were giggling and whispering, maybe fangirling I guess. Amber just looking straight ahead, ignoring everything, including me. I can say he is ignoring me because he didn't say antyhing to me. He is just walking beside me keeping his mouth shut. I clear my throat and it somehow get his attention.

 

"Do you want me to buy you some drinks?"he asked me when he turn his head to me.

 

"Thanks, but no thanks. I am not thirsty."I said to him coldly. He raised his brows while looking at me. "What?"I asked him and glared at him.

 

"What do you want to give for your boyfriend? You know, I really have to go back to where Krystal is, so you better make up your mind now."he said to me which makes me feel annoyed.

 

"If you don't want to be with me, just go!"I yelled at him as I push him away from me. Stupid!

 

"Hey stop pushing me! Everyone is staring at us because of what you are doing."he said to me sounding annoyed. I think he isn't ignoring everything around him at all.

 

"Just go to where your girlfriend is, I'm sorry if I wasted your precious time."I said to him as I stop pushing him.

 

"I'm sorry,okay. I just don't want to make Krystal wait for me if the movie ended and I still haven't go back there."he explained to me. "Just buy anything that Haechul want, you know what he want, right?" he continued.

 

"Y-Yeah."I answered.

 

"Good."he replied.

 

I had decided to buy a new rubber shoes for Haechul since he is a basketball player. I think it is a perfect present for him and it is almost his birthdya anyway. We headed to the the store where we can buy some durable and high quality branded shoes.

 

"Amber, what do you think of this?" I asked him as I show him a pair of shoes.

 

"I think he will like that."he answered.

 

"But I don't like it's color."I mumbled as I examine the shoes.

 

"Jeez, just don't mind the color,okay?"he said to me sounding annoyed.

 

"Shut up!"I answered and shot him a glare. I pick up a new pair of shoes again, the one that looks cool. "How about this?" I asked him when I turn to him but he didin't answer. "Llama?"I called him but he still didn't answer.

 

He looks like he saw something that he isn't suppose to see. He is looking behind me.

 

"Slave!"I called him in a more louder voice and it caught his attention. He looked at me.

 

"Jeez, don't call me that."he complained.

 

"You are not listening to me."I answered him in a higher tone of voice. "What are you looking at,anyway?"I asked him.

 

When I was about to turn and look back, I was so surprise when he suddenly pulled me towards him and hug me. I don't know why he did this and I really find it weird and strange. He is acting weird and strange right now.

 

"W-What do you think you are doing?" I asked him, got a little bit stuttered.

 

"I just want you to give my free hug, besides it's free hug day."he answered me. He is really weird right now.

 

"Okay, I have enough of your free hug now, so you can let me go."I said to him. I can feel my heart starts to race and I don't like the weird feeling in my stomach.

 

"No, not yet. My free hug will last until five minutes or more."he answered to me.

 

"I-I don't care, people are staring at us,stupid!"I retorted.

 

"They are just envy of you because I hug you."he answered and scoffed.

 

"It's the other way around, stupid!"I answered in a stern voice. "Seriously, let go of me or else I will stomp on your foot."

 

"Just stomp on it, I won't mind."he answered to me.

 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I muttered in a lower voice.

 

I just let him hug me, I struggled but he won't let go of me. I never feel comfortable and safe in my entire life. I don't expect that I will get this feeling in his arms. After, I think more than five minutes he then let go of me.

 

"You should eat more, your so skinny. I feel like I'm hugging a skeleton."he said to me and I smacked him on his head. "I'm just joking, okay."he said as he rubbed his head.

 

"Stop pissing me off."I said as my face starts to feel warm.

 

"Whatever."he replied. "That shoes is cool, of you like that, you should pay that on the counter now."he added and take the shoes from my hands.

 

I just followed him when he walk ahead of me. I wonder what is his real reason why he suddenly hugged me. After I have paid for the shoes, he immediately said his goodbye and left me. I think he really likes to spend his time with Krystal more than with me and it somewhat give stings in my heart.