Amber's Cousins

My Master

AMBER's POV

 

As I was kicking Heechul and his friend's asses, the witch came. I stop from throwing punching one of Heechul's friend. I think she got surprise to see me beating up her friends becaus I notice that her eyes are widened. I let go of Heechul's friend and then the devil told her that I started the fight, and just like before she believe him. She even slapped me when I was about to punch the devil again. Her slapped really hurts like hell. It is even more painful than the punches that hit me. So now, I got suspended for one week. I think fate pitied me and let me rest for a week from being bullied everyday. Then my cousin, Yuri, Jinri and Taeyeon had arrive in Korea. Their mothers are my father's sisters.

 

"Seriously dude, you are bullied in your school?"Yuri said with disbelief on his face and then laugh out loud together with Jinri and Taeyeon.

 

"Oh come on! Will you shut up!" I said to them in annoyance and they refrain from laughing.

 

"I want to meet the girl who slap you."Teyeon said to me with a grin on his face.

 

"Among all of your girl friends, I think Krystal Jung is the nicest one." Jinri commented.

 

"She definitely is, but you three should keep your hands off them."I said to them.

 

"Don't worry bro, we will leave Jessica Jung to you and we are going to take care of the rest."Yuri said with a smirk on his face."Tiffany for Taeyeon while Yuri for Yoona."he continued and grin.

 

"Jinri for Krystal."Jinri said and laugh.

 

"Whatever!" I said to them as I rolled my eyes.

 

"Am, let's go to your school now. You can still come there,right?"Yuri said.

 

"I am suspended there,Yul."I answered to him.

 

"Okay, so it will just the three of us then."he answered.

 

"What are you going to do there?" I asked them.

 

"See the girls!"they all said in unison with a grin on their faces.

 

I think I better go with them because I know they will do embarrassing and crazy things just to find Krystal, Yoona and Tiffany.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

After what had happened, Amber was suspended for one week. Only our class believe that he is innocent. Key and I stay away from Jessica nd Heechul, Amber told us to not go near them. Heechul and his gang didn't bother me neither my cousin. I think they are afraid of what Amber might do to them if they did. During our lunchbreak, we were surrpise to see Amber in the cafeteria with three guys. He greeted me and Key with a smile and introduce his cousins to us. Yuri and Jinri are tall maybe just four inch taller than Amber and Taeyeon is the shortest among them, maybe just an inch taller than me.

 

"Wow, you are so beautiful Krystal."Jinri said to me after the introduction.

 

"T-Thanks, Jinri."I answered to him with an awkward smile.

 

"Amber, when will you introduce us to Yoona and Tiffany? Only Jinri met his girl." Yuri whined which made my brow raise.

 

"You guys are interested to Sica's friends?" Key askd them.

 

"We heard that they were the one who always bullied our cousin, so we want to meet them."Taeyeon answered with a grin.

 

Our attention were shifted to the group of girls and guys who came into the cafeteria. Jessica arrive with her friends, including Heechul's group witht them. 

 

"I bet they are the popular students here, huh?" Yuri mumbled.

 

"I think the cold looking girl with blond hair is Jessica Jung."Taeyeon said and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, and the girl on her left with a beutiful eyesmile is Tiffany and on her right is Yoona."Amber said to them.

 

"Yoona looks like Krystal."Jinri said. Their eyes followed them.

 

"Now that you had seen them, it's time for us to disappear here."Amber said as he stand up from his seat.

 

"Not yet, bro."Yuri said with a smirk on his face.

 

"You three are really pain in the ."Amber said sounding annoyed but they just laugh at him.

 

"Not really."Yuri answered and chuckled. He and Taeyeon then got up, and went to where Yoona and Tiffany are.

 

"Why you didn't go with them?" I asked Jinri.

 

"Because I only come here to meet you."he answered with a smie.

 

"Jinri, stop hitting on Krystal."Amber scolded him and he just laugh.

 

"Couz, I think Amber's cousins are different from him. Be careful around Jinri, I think this guy got something for you."Key whispered to me.