Set up

My Master

AMBER's POV

 

My brows raised of what Haechul had said. If I didn't know that he is a liar, I will probably believe him. His presence is really ticking me off. I let out a deep sigh to calm myself.

 

"Are you kidding me?"I said to him and scoffed. The smirk on his face daded away. "Do you want me to believe that she really had accepted you as her boyfriend?" I continued.

 

"So I was right, you are really interested to her."he said to me with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"So what? You've got a problem with that?"I answered him.

 

"Listen up kid, she is not interested to someone like you so you back off!"he said right in my face and then push me away from him on my shoulder.

 

"Dude, there is a product named mouth spray. You should buy one of that."I said to him as I pinch my nose.

 

"You!"he exclaimed in anger and throw a punch at me.

 

It was so sudden that I didn't manage to dodge it and I was hit on my right cheek.  I almost stumble down because it is really a strong punch. I took a few steps back away from him. I wipe the side of my mouth just to check if there was blood on it.

 

"You are a hot-tempered one. I don't think I can entrust my master to you." I said to him as I regain my posture.

 

"Shut up dork and fight me."he said to me.

 

"Sorry dude, but I am not in the mood to fight right now. If you don't respect Jessica's birthday, well I do."I answered him.

 

"You are really acting as the nice guy here,huh."he mock and laugh. "Stop acting, dude!"he said and attack me again.

 

He throw a direct punch at me aiming on my face but I manage to block it with my right hand. His fist landed on my palm and it does hurt a bit, I admit. I then tighten my grip but before I can apply my a strong force, he quickly pull his hand, releasing from my grip.

 

"So you are really hiding your true nature,eh?"he said to me with a smirk.

 

I think this guy is psychotic. Witch and psychotic, if they end up together they will bring chaos in the world. I'm sure of it.

 

"If I can make you stay away from her, then I will make her to stay away from you."he said which made my brows furrowed.

 

I was right, he is really a psychotic guy because he start hitting himself. I go near him to stop him from what he is doing. I grab his hands but he pulled away. I notice a faint smirk on his face. Then, what he said got me dumbfounded.

 

"No matter how many times you hit me, I will not stay away from Jessica!"he said to me.

 

"W-What ar..."

 

"Amber!!"

 

I didn't finish my sentence because my attention was shifted to the sound of angry voice behind me. I turned around and saw the witch looking at me furiously. She then go near Haechul who is acting to be hurt and really got beaten by me.

 

"I can't believe that you did this to him!"she said to me.

 

"I didn't do it." I answered her.

 

"If you didn't, who did?!"she answered back with a raise voice.

 

"He did. He is the one who hit himself."I replied.

 

Jessica looked at me with rage of anger in her eyes. I know what I said sound stupid but it is really the truth,right? I just realize now that this devil had already planned this to set me up and I think it's too late for me to save myself.