Girl in Bicycle

My Master

AMBER's POV

 

It is now weekend and my cousins are getting ready for their dates. Yuri had been looking at his reflection on the mirror, checking himself if he does look good. Taeyeon had been fising his hair, trying to find the best hairstyle that will suit him for his date and Jinri on the other hand is just looking at the every angle of his face.

 

"Am, why don't you ask your girl to go out today?"Yuri said when he turned to me.

 

"Who is my girl?"I asked him, got puzzled of what he said.

 

"Key."He answered sarcastically. "Of course, that...what's her name again?"

 

"Jessica."Tae and Jinri answered in unison.

 

"I rather go out with Key than go out with her."I answered in sarcastic tone of voice.

 

"Your too childish Am."Yuri commented and sat beside me. "Why won't you ask her to be your friend again? I mean, she really got nothing to do with that bullying thing."

 

"Nah, being friends with her again is impossible."I answered him.

 

"It is not impossible, only if you swallow your pride and stop being bitter."Taeyeon said to me.

 

"I got no more pride Tae, I already had swallowed everything and I am not bitter. I just want to stay out of trouble."I answered.

 

"I think Jessica Jung is already waiting for you to appraoch her, bro."Jinri said.

 

"How can you say that? You are not even close."I said to him as I raise my brows.

 

"Instinct bro. I cna feel it in my guts too that she is really just waiting for you."He answered to me with a grin and I facepalmed myself.

 

"You three are driving me crazy. You should get going now because I bet your dates are already waiting for you."I said to them. "Don't do crazy things to them, especially you Yuri and Taeyeon."

 

"Jinri had already join our fan club, Am."Yuri said to me with a silly smirk.

 

"Jinri, if you do anything to Krystal, you will find yourself lock in the crib."I said to him in serious tone of voice. Taeyeon and Yuri laugh on what I had said.

 

When my cousins left, our house had become peaceful again. Henry is out, running some errands. I turn on the TV, trying to find a show that will make my boredom go away. I only got frustrated at the end when I can't find any show that is good to watch. I decided to go out and take a stroll, I find walking is fun to do anyway. I plug the earphones on my ears and play my favorite song on my ipod. I grab my hat and headed outside.

 

"L-Look out!" a girl's voice shouted from my behind which caught my attention.

 

I turn around and when I had turn my back, a girl riding on her bicycle hit me. I fall down and on the ground with my entire body tingling in pain. Maybe I should had not got out today.

 

"A-Are you okay?"a girl ask me worriedly. "Don't move, I'll ask for help."she said frantically. I grab her her wrist before she can stand up.

 

"N-No need, I'm fine."I said to her and I slowly got up. I think she manage to grab the brake before her bike hit me so the impact is not that strong.

 

"Are you sure?"she asked again.

 

"Yeah."I answered and she help me to stand up by supporting me.

 

"I'm so sorry!"she apologize as she bow her head in front of me again and again.

 

"You'll get dizzy if you continue to do that."I said to her and scoffed.

 

I move my shoulders in circle and stretch my hands. She then lifted up her head and I got a clearer view of her face. I feel uncomfortable of her stare.

 

"Uhm, how about you? Are you okay? You know, you should not ride a bike if you are not that good on it."I said to her. "You might kill someone."I continued.

 

"I'm fine, and I really know how to ride a bike."she answered and pout.

 

"Oh, okay. If you say so."I answered and scoffed. She meet my eyes and then she flash her sweet smile.

 

"They all say that you are a bad person but I think they are wrong. I don't see you like that."she said to me which made me puzzled. "Jessica Jung is really stupid and judgemental."she added.