Life

It's all your fault (Sequel to His roommate is a girl)

1 year later~

HyoSonn's pov

Guess what today is? It's mine and Niel's anniversary. We've been dating for 2 years now, well with a short break, you remember that right? That was the most painfull time of my life. But it's all over now and it won't happen again, that's for sure.

Today we're having a small party with some friends. Even that L.Joe guy is comming. Remember him? He got me drunk on that gig. 

Ricky and Changjo are comming too. I've seen them a couple of times since my oppa came at his school.. which was ..2 years ago. Wah  time goes so fast. 

"Happy anniversary jagiya!" said Niel and hugged me. 

"Happy anniversary" i smiled and hugged him back. 

"When are they comming?" he looked at the clock. 

"Right about.. now?" 

*knoc knock* 

I chuckled and left with Niel to open the door. 

"Hiii" they both yelled. 

"hey guys, come on in" smiled Niel. 

I went in the kitchen with Mia and Niel was with.. wait.. i didn't told you the whole story. 

Mia is Chunji's girlfriend. She's my new best friend, since i didn't have one *sigh*

I forgave Chunji couple of months ago cause it was  getting rediculous. Even Niel told me to forgive him. He started trusting him a little bit again. That's good. I'm so glad things are so great right now! 

"I envy you guys" said Mia. 

"What?" i looked at her while pouring juice in a glass. 

"You and Niel" she smiled. "You've been together for 2 years, it's amazing" 

"Yea.. i know" i chuckled. 

"I hope me and Chunji have long relationship" she looked at Chunji who was laughing and talking with Niel.

"You will" i winked at her and left the kitchen. She followed. "Oh Changjo, Ricky when did you guys came?" i got suprised. 

"Just now!" said Ricky. 

"HyoSonnn~" yelled Changjo and hugged me. "Ah school is so boring without you" 

"Changjo..I left.. 2 years ago" i said annoyed. 

"I know" he broke the hug. "But still" he smiled. "It's boring"

I chuckled. 

"HyoSonn do you know this guy?" asked HyunSoo as he walked in with L.Joe. 

"yea" i nodded. "Why?" 

"Well.. he looks weird.. " he looked at L.Joe. 

"I don't look weird" said L.Joe annoyed. "Aish" he left his side. "happy anniversary guys" he winked. 

"thanks" smiled Niel and continued talking with Chunji. 

~~

We had barbecue at the back yard. HyunSoo was cooking. I thought it would be bad.. but the food was great. 

When we all ate we spent some time talking and stuff. 

It was already 10 pm and they all suddenly left. 

"Why are you leaving guys?" i asked confused. 

"um.. i have school tomorrow" yelled Ricky. 

"Me too!" yelled Changjo. 

I looked at Chunji and Mia waiting for their answer. 

"umm.. we.. " they looked at each other. "We're going at her parent's house" said Chunji smiling. 

"Oh.. okay" i smiled. 

They all left. 

"HyunSoo where are you going?" i asked him. 

"i'm.. going out with CAP, i haven't seen him for a while" he chuckled. 

"Okay.. " 

"Why is everyone leaving? And where the hell is Niel?"

I went inside from the back door. When i entered the living room the lights were off and there were candles all over the place.

"Wow" i smiled and started looking around. 

There was a nice smell comming from the candles and slow music was playing not too loud in the bacground.

"You thought that we'll spend our anniversary with friends?" someone smirked. 

I quickly turned around and saw Niel. "No" i smiled and got closer. He wrapped his hands on my waist and i wrapped mine on his neck. 

We slowly moved our heads forward till our lips touched. We kissed deeply.

After the kiss he led me to the sofa. We sat down and there was a box of strabberies. He dipped a strawberry into the chocolate and fed me. 

"Happy anniversary" he smiled and leaned in. 

"Happy anniversary" i smiled and we kissed. " Mm strawberry" 

 

THE END~~

 

A/N: Thanks for reading ^^ I hope you liked it :PP