My worse mistake.

It's all your fault (Sequel to His roommate is a girl)

1 year later~

Chunji's pov

Flashback

"Actually.. we're dating"

"D-dating?" i faked a smile. "That's great.."

End of flashback

You don't want something to happend like that to you, right? The person you loved since.. i can't even remember when.. is with another guy and not you.

That's what happend to me. And i can't never forgive myself for letting that happend. If i could only get another chance to tell her my feelings.. i guess it's too late for that now. 

I already tried to convince her boyfriend that she's not interested. I tried to keep him away from her. But it didn't worked. It's all my fault that i'm hurting like this right now. 

I've been calmed till now. I haven't done any stupid moves on her. I'm not that kind of a guy. But i can't wait anymore. I always cared and thought about everyone else except myself. I was scared of telling her my true feelings. I thought if i tell her.. it'll just ruin our friendship. I kept all  my feelings inside. But i was wrong. She fell for Niel easily. That could of been me. I should be the person she loves the most. I was always there for here: when she had fight with her mother, when her best friend left her, when she wanted to dress like a boy... I would do anything for her but i won't stand and watch her be with another guy. 

I'm going to have her somebody... and that day is pretty soon.

~~

"Oppa! you ready?" yelled HyoSonn

"yea, i'm comming!" 

"hurry up!" 

"okay, i'm here" i smiled but she didn't smile back. "Dongsaeng.. it'll be okay" i hugged her. 

"Oppa!" she started to tear up. "I wanted him to know that.. i love him" she started to cry.

"Y-you.. love .. him?" i got shocked. She nodded and wiped her tears away. 

"Hurry up oppa, we're gonna be late for school" she faked a smile.

~~

At school~

"Aish she loves him.. I can't belive this. All i wanted was a second chance and now.. she loves him.." 

"Lee ChanHee!" the teacher yelled. She looked mad. 

"Y-Yes?" i got up. 

"Why aren't you paying attention to class?" 

"I'm Sorry, it won't happen again" i bowed and sat down. 

But it did happen again. I wasn't paying attention of what the teacher was talking about. I was thinking about her again and what i've done... I made a big mistake. I ruined her life.. but before hers i ruined mine. 

~~

"Aren't you going out with Niel?" HyunSoo asked her. 

"Um.. " she gave me a 'don't tell him' look. "No.. he's busy" 

"Busy with what? It's friday" said HyunSoo. 

"i don't know, i'm going in my room" she left. 

"Chunji, is everything okay between those two?" HyunSoo asked me. 

"Um.. yea, everything's fine" i faked a smile. 

"o..kay" 

~~

This is even harder then i thought. She's hiding it from her brother. And i can guarantee you that Niel found out everything. He's been calling her every day but she won't answer his calls. If she talks to him.. i will lose her as my friend. I don't want that to happen. 

This is my worse mistake ever.