Revealed

It's all your fault (Sequel to His roommate is a girl)

Meanwhile

HyoSonn's pov

*knock knock*

I opened the door. "Chunji? What are you doing here?" 

".. We need to talk" he got in. 

"o-okay.. " i got little scared of what he's going to say. 

We sat on the sofa in the living room.

"HyoSonn.." he started. I looked at him. He's never been so serious before. 

"I know you love Niel and everything.. but.. i-i just needed to tell you this" 

I nodded still looking at him. 

 "I like you" he said.

I got shocked. "WHAT?" i yelled in my head.

"Since we met. Even though we were 7 years old and we were kids.. i've liked you since then"

"Chunji-" i looked down. 

"Look" he cut me off. "I just need one chance. I can prove to you that i'm better than Niel"

I looked at him. "I don't know.. I love-" 

"Niel!" he cut me off again. "I know.. " he got little mad. "Just one chance HyoSonn.."

"Chunji.. i can't, i love you as my friend. And i don't wanna ruin our friendship if it doesn't work out.. i'm.. sorry" i looked down.

"Okay.. " he got a blank expression on his face. He looked down and nodded. "I understand"  he got up. "Friends?" he forced a smiled.

"Yes" i hugged him. 

*SLAM* The door opened. 

I broke the hug and saw HyunSoo mad and Niel suprised. Niel looked down.

"N-niel" my heart started beating fast. 

"YOU!" yelled HyunSoo and was about to hit Chunji. Chunji had a 'wtf' expression. 

"Oppa!" i yelled. He stopped. 

"He didn't tell you?" yelled HyunSoo. 

"Tell me what?" i got really confused and looked at Chunji. He was sweating. "What's going on?" i took a step back. 

"HyoSonn, i didn't mean it! It was a mistake!-"

"yea right!" HyunSoo cut him off. 

I stared at the two of them. 

"I shoud.. go" said Niel and started to leave. 

"If you walked out of that door you will never see HyoSonn again!" said HyunSoo. 

Niel stopped and turned to face us. "So what am i suppose to do? She won't believe me!" he yelled. 

"Huh? You're not even trying to explain it to her!"

"Explain what?" i yelled. 

Niel looked at me and got closer. "Um.. " he gave Chunji a evil look. "The truth is.. "

He told me the whole truth. At first i couldn't believe it but then i remember what Chunji told me. 

Flashback:

"HyoSonn, i didn't mean it! It was a mistake!-"

"Yea right" HyunSoo cut him off.

End of flashback

"Omg.. Chunji" i got shocked and moved away from him. "I can't believe this" i started to cry. 

HyunSoo hugged me. "Leave!" he looked at Chunji. 

Chunji bit his bottom lip and left without a word. He knew that he couldn't explain it to me. Everything was revealed and too late.

HyunSoo broke the hug. "You two should talk!" he left. 

Me and Niel were alone in the room. It was silence.

"I'm Sorry!" a tear fell.