Trust

It's all your fault (Sequel to His roommate is a girl)

HyoSonn's pov

It's been 4 days since me and Niel started dating again. I haven't seen Chunji since then. We go at the same school but i never see him there anymore. I hope he's okay though..  Even though he did that to me, he was my best friend and i kinda still care about him.. But i'm not planning to forgive him of course. 

"HyoSonn!" someone called my name. 

I turned around and saw Chunji. "WTH?"

"C-Chunji.." i got suprised. 

"Can we talk..?" he looked down. 

"Um.." 

"If you don't wanna.. it's okay, i'll just.. go" he faked a smile. 

"No! .. Let's talk" 

We went outside and sat on a bench. It was silence at the beggining. Everyone was leaving cause school was over for today. 

"So.. "i broke the silence. He looked at me.

"I.. i'm sorry HyoSonn.." he started tearing. "It was a stupid idea. And the thought you loving me.. was just crazy" he looked away. 

"Chunji.. i'm sorry.. that i can't return your feelings.. and.. you know i can't forgive you.." i looked down. 

"I know.." a tear fell. "I just wanted you to know that i'm sorry.." he got up. "Bye HyoSonn" he smiled and walked away. 

"Bye" i whispered. 

He was always there for me, since we first met. He was my only friend i ever had. And now.. he did this to me.. and i'm not able to forgive him. And if i did forgive him, everytime i see him, it'll remind me of that day, and plus it won't be fair towards Niel. I wanted them both in my life, but Chunji i guess didn't deserved it. I would of never choosed between them but Chunji showed my answer. 

When Chunji left i sat on the bench for a while, alone. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Niel calling. When i saw his name a bright smile showed on my face. 

"Niel" i said smiling. 

"Hey hey~ Where are you?" he asked. 

"Um.. infront of my school" i replied. 

"Oh great, i'll pick you up!" he hang up. 

"Pick me up? and go where?"  i thought.

~~

I waited him for.. 20 minutes? or more.. i don't know. Our school weren't that fair away too.

"Finally!" i yelled. "Where were you?" 

"Sorry.." he couldn't catch his breath. "Your brother.. "

"HyunSoo? what about him?" 

"he.. damn i have to run more, he wanted me to help him with something."

"With what?" 

"Um.. nevermind" he smiled and kissed me. 

"So.. where are we going?" i asked him. 

"Wherever you like" he winked. 

"Hm i don't know.. "

"Oh! Let's go at me house" he smiled. 

"Okay" i smiled at him. 

~~

We walked to his house, holding hands. When we finally reached it we walked in and no one was there. Niel started to look around for his parents but all he did was found a note on the table. 

Niel hunny

We are at your aunt's house. The food is in the fridge, if you're hungry. 

We'll be back tonight~~

Mom and dad

"Awesome!" he yelled. "We're alone" he smiled. 

"Oh.. okay" 

After we ate lunch we went in the living room to watch tv. I was looking for something intresting on the tv while Niel was being bored. He put his arm around my shoulder and took the remote out of my hand.

"See? there's nothing intresting" he switched off the tv. 

I looked at him. We were inches away. He got even closer and reached my lips. He started pushing me down  while kissing me. Now he was on top of me. I was kinda used to all that. He never went too far than that. We were kissing and suddenly he slipped his hand under my shirt. I got suprised and broke the kiss. 

"N-niel, what a-are you doing?" i asked shocked. 

"I'm.. kissing you?" he got confused of the question. 

"your h-hand!" 

"Aish don't mind it!" he started kissing me again. 

And i didn't mind it, till his hand reached my chest. He has never touched me there.

"N-n-niel!" i yelled and started to blush. 

"What?" he got confused again and then realized where his hand is at. "S-sorry" he pulled out his hand. I chuckled and kissed him. I reached for the remote but he didn't give it to me. 

"You're going to watch tv?"

"yea.." i nodded. 

"But i don't wanna watch tv!" 

"but i do! Give me the remote!" 

"No!" he showed me his tongue and started running. I chased him. I was a better runner then him though. After only 5 minutes of running he got tired and stopped. He had to give me the remote now. And he did. I switched on the tv .. and there was nothing. 

"Aish! All this running for nothing?" i turned off the tv again. 

Niel chuckled. 

I suddenly remembered about my talk with Chunji. "I should tell him" i thought. "But what if he gets mad..?" i bit my lip.

"What are you thinking about? Your face looks so serious of all the sudden.

"um.. I.. talked with Chunji today.." 

"What?!" his face got serious. "Chunji.."

"Nothing happend.. i didn't forgive him.." 

"Phew! That was close" he smiled. I looked at him puzzled. "I'm glad you didn't, if you did i would of kicked his " he chuckled. I smiled at him. 

"Thanks"