The story

It's all your fault (Sequel to His roommate is a girl)

HyoSonn's pov

I went in my room, i wanted to cry but someone knocked on my door. 

"HyoSonn, are you okay?" 

"Go away Chunji!" 

"No! Open the door HyoSonn!" he yelled. 

He had never yelled at me like that. I opened the door. He looked at me with a worried face and came in my room. 

"HyoSonn...." he started.

"Let's go out!" i cut him off.

"O-okay" 

I didn't want to talk about Niel with Chunji. I don't wanna talk about him with anyone. I still haven't told my oppa about it. But he'll find out soon.. Niel will tell him, they are still roommates afterall. 

When we went out i tried my best not to show Chunji that i'm hurting. I faked a smile.

"You wanna go get some ice cream?" he asked. 

"Yea" i smiled. 

We went at the nearest shop to buy some ice cream. When we entered i spotted Niel. My heart started beating so fast and i ran out of the store. I left Chunji there confused. He came after me. 

"What's wrong dongsaeng?" he asked worried. 

"Um.. i don't want ice cream" i faked another smile. 

"Oh.. well you could of told me that, you scared me" he chuckled.

"Sorry oppa" 

~~

When i got home it was 11 pm. 

"Woah, it's that late already" 

My oppa was still out with his friends and umma was sleeping. I went in my room and lied on my bed. I thought about what happend at the store. I was happy that i saw Niel but at the same time hurt. I don't know how's that even possible. Oh.. i've been talking about avoiding Niel .. but i haven't told you what really happend between us, right? I'll tell you now. 

It was few days ago. It was our anniversary and i thought that it'll be a good time to tell him 'i love you'. I was really happy and excited about it. We had a plan for that night. We were suppose to meet at one restaurant. He was being late so i decided to call him. 

"Yoboseyo? " he answered. There was a loud music in the background.

"Niel, where are you?" i asked him. 

"Oh HyoSonn, i'll be right there, i'm at a bar with Chunji"

"Oh.. okay" i hang up. 

I waited him for 30 minutes and then i decided to leave. On my way out of the restaurant i saw Chunji. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you're with Niel" i asked him confused. 

"No, i was never with him. He called me and told me to pick you up." 

"Oh, okay" 

"So.. he's not comming?" 

"Nope" i shook my head looking at the ground.

"You wanna go at the park?" 

"Sure" i smiled. 

On the way to the park we saw Niel infront of a bar. He was away from us. I got happy and i was about to call out his name but i saw a girl comming from the bar. She started hugging and kissing Niel and he wasn't hating it at all. My knees started to tremble and i fell on the ground. 

"Dongsaeng!" yelled Chunji. "You okay?" he got worried. 

I looked at him and started to cry. He hugged me. 

"Oppa! H-he did it i-infront of m-my .. eyes" i couldn't stop crying

~~

So yea.. that's the story. It was just too painful..

That's why i won't answer his calls and i run away from a store because of him. That's why i don't wanna tell my oppa about it... The worse thing is that..i love him.