Chapter 3-Resuming normal life (Onew)

Cinderella With 5 Animal Princes

Jihye's PoV

"And so, I'll like to have her to live with me from now onwards." Uncle talked to my stepmother. 

On the phone, I could hear her fake giggles. 

"Okay. I'll inform her that." And he hung up. 

"Jihye-ah, your mother-"

"Stepmother."

He cleared his throat. "Okay... Your stepmother agrees to let you come with me, but you'll have to come back home everyday and do chores from 7 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon. Is that okay?" 

I furrowed my eyes. 

Didn't god give her hands and legs? Why can't she just work for herself? Or even hire maids to assist her? 

What a . 

I nodded. "Now go and get your clothes. Jinki, go with her." Onew nodded and followed me back to the mansion. 

"Oh, so the is finally gone?" My stepmother smirked as she sees me walking back into the mansion. 

I remained emotionless and nodded. "Yes, mother, I'll be going." And I'm glad that I won't be seeing you now. 

Onew followed me to my room, I started to pack up the things that I would use like clothes, toothbrush, and so on, while Onew explores this little room I have here. 

"What a small world you have here." He said softly. 

"I heard that." I told him and he flinched. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about that." 

I smiled. "It's fine, I'm used to it already." I said, returning to my things. 

After awhile, I'm finally done packing. "We can go now." I told him. He stared at the little luggage I have in my hand and frowned. "Is that all you got?" He asked. 

I nodded innocently. 

He sighed. "Oh well..." He reached his hand to my luggage. "I'll help you with that bag." He smiled and walked out with my luggage on his hand. 

I sighed and walked out with him. 

There's no turning back now...

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

Onew's PoV

"Thanks for coming with me... er... cousin... In return, I'll treat you! At that restaurant!" Jihye pointed at the shop that clearly said my all time love's name. 

Oh, how much I missed you, my love. 

I think I'm tearing up a little. 

For now. 

I nodded and smiled. "Sure! What are we waiting for? Let's go in!!!" I dragged her into the shop. 

When we took our seats, I immediately flipped the menu. 

Oh, my love. 

I missed you sooooo much. 

How long has it been? 4 years? 5? I don't know... 

I just missed my baby so much! 

How have you been? Have you been good? Are you really fine without me? 

Are you still as juicy as ever even without me? 

Just to tell you, my love, 

I love you sooooo much! 

Do you know how much I missed you? 

I even imagined a carrot as you when I'm in that rabbit state. 

Why? Oh why?! 

If that witch wants to turn me into an animal, she should have turned me into a dog! Or crocodile! Just make me a carnivore! 

Then I wouldn't have to part with my love. 

Oh my precious- 

"Ahem." I looked up to see Jihye staring at me, looking pissed. "What do you want to order?" She asked. 

What do I want? 

WHAT DO I WANT?! 

I WANT EVERYTHING!!!! 

As if I'll say that, Jihye will kill me. 

"Erm... You decide." Why did I say that? Oh gosh I hope she picks something that has my love in it. 

Or I'll just have to smash my head to the table. 

Jihye thought for awhile, then she finally made her decision. She called for the waiter and started to order the food. 

Oh please, let it be- 

"2 sets of this special terriyaki chicken set please." 

Oh YES!!!!!! 

I mentally danced to my infamous chicken dance. 

Oh yeah~ Oh Yeah~ Oh yeah yeah yeah~ 

Oh yeah! Oh oh! Oh yeah~! I'm feeling good Oh YEAH!!! 

And so, I started checking on my phone that I left on my table for... 4 years? 5? aish whatever. 

There's tones of messages. 

From all kinds of people. 

Male to female. 

Chicken to human. 

Hmmm... Let's see... 

 

From: Secretary Kwon

President Lee! Please come back to the company and help us! You can't just get away from work like this!! 

 

Skip. 

 

From: 0X0-XX0X0X0XXX0

Oppa~ I had fun that time, when will we meet again?~

xoxo

 

Skip, who the hell is this anyway? Oh well. 

 

From: Chef Kim

Onew-ssi!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ONE AND ONLY BEST CUSTOMER!!! PLEASE COME BACK! I HAVE CREATED A NEW CHICKEN DISH!!!! WAITING FOR YOU TO GET YOUR HANDS ONTO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

PLEASE COME BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Oh, who's chef Kim? Oh darn it I forgot. 

My eyes started to sparkle when the food came. Oh gosh my love! I finally get to get my hands onto you! Are you happy? 'Cause I am! 

I'm totally ready to get my hands on ya! 

So prepare!

'Cause d chicken oppa is coming for you! Baby!

"You sure love chicken..." I looked up and saw Jihye staring at me, still not touching that piece of juice chicken. 

I raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you eating?" I asked. 

She shook her head and smiled. "You can have mine." She said. 

And I gladly accepted it. 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

Oh I'm so full~ I'm so glad I'm back again. 

So happy~

"Thanks Jihye." 

"Welcome." She said as we proceed to my home. 

As we arrive my place, I saw those 4 lying on different directions. Jonghyun was lazing around at the floor, Key was lying on the couch, Minho was... getting to the game already, and Taemin? He's just being Taemin. 

Drinking banana milk. 

Yeah, that's his all time love. 

Banana milk. 

While mine? 

Do I really need to tell you?

Will you steal them away from me? 

I guess not. 

My all time love... is... *Drum rolls* 

 

CHICKEN! 

 

yeah everyone guessed it. Blame the author for being so stupid to give you guys too many hints. 

Jihye frowned at this unpleasant scene. I mean, wrappers are scattered everywhere, it's like a dumpster here then a house. 

She started to move forward and cleaned up the place. 

Within seconds, she's finally done cleaning. The 4's eyes widened in surprise to see that the floor became clean in a blink of an eye, even I was surprise at the cleanness. 

"Jihye-ah, you know... You can leave them to the maids..." I told her. 

She sighed. "I just can't stand to see the floor being dirty." She said. 

Oh... 

I glared at the 4. "Don't you ever dirty the floor again, or you'll be getting it from me, arasso?" I threatened them. 

Now I sounded like an overprotective brother. 

But I'm the cousin...

Okay fine... Overprotective cousin. 

I want to protect my cousin that treated me chicken!! 

They nodded and resumed their activities, completely ignoring Jihye. 

Jihye sighed and planned to walk upstairs, until Taemin called for her. 

"Noona neomu yeppeo!!! Jjang!" He blurted out and did a thumbs up suddenly which cause my eyes to nearly pop out of my sockets. 

And my blood started to boil.