Chapter 2- Moving in with Five Hot Guys

Cinderella With 5 Animal Princes

 

Jihye's POV

"Where the hell are you all going to stay?"

I rubbed my forehead in frustration. Of course I can't possibly let them live inside my house. My stepmother would kill me.

The others just looked at each other and laughed. 

Onew snapped and everyone's laughter died down. "Jihye-ssi, I didn't tell you that your Uncle knows about this..."

OH, HE DOES?!

GREAT. Now, I'm the one who's left behind. The one who's dumb enough not to realize what this was all about.

"And, how can YOU expect US to live with your stepmother and that Hye Rin that you're talking about? We don't want to go live with you those ugly people you often tell us about."

WHAT. THE. HECK.

SO, THEY REMEMBER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WHEN THEY WERE STILL ANIMALS?

FACE. PALM.

"And, don't forget that moment where you actually pretended that Minho was a prince and started to peck him with kisses." Kibum said again as everyone bursted out laughing.

DOUBLE.FACE.PALM.

OH NO, KIBUM. DON'T MAKE IT TRIPLE.

I ran towards Kibum and punched him. He got knocked out the second I did, and fainted. Jonghyun and the others rushed towards him and started to fan him.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS... THIS... ANIMAL ACTUALLY SPILLED EVERYTHING I DID. I was being too comfortable with cats so I spilled everything to Kibum WHEN HE WAS STILL A CAT. I can never look at him THE SAME WAY.

"I HATE YOU KIM KIBUM!" I screamed my lungs out.

For a second, Kibum woke up in his "fainted" state and waved his pointy finger at me like he's some Beyonce or Shakira. "Call me Key. I hate being called Kibum." Then, he fell to everyone's arms again and closed his eyes.

DARN YOU KEY.

Okay, now I gotta be conscious of the name KEY.

I stomped off to the gallery's public phone and called Uncle. I pushed Onew violently towards the phone, and he started speaking.

"Yes, Sir. We're back again. We've finally woken up, and Cinderella had just found out about it."


--------------------------------

 

"Jihye!" Uncle Kim hugged me. I didn't hug back, though. I wasn't used to skinship with relatives. That's because I didn't have parents to hug anymore, so what's the use of hugging others?

LOL. I know that's really selfish of me, but... I'M A KID.

Uncle Kim cautiously looked at each one of the guys wrapped in towels (THEY LOOK LIKE GOWNS WHEN THEY WORE IT). Then, he smiled as he saw Onew. Onew gladly bowed at him.

"My Son!" He exclaimed and hugged Onew. Onew bent himself a bit to hug Uncle Kim.

AND SERIOUSLY. WHAT? 

ONEW'S HIS SON?!

I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.

"Onew's... your son?"

Uncle Kim nodded. "Yeah. He's in Japan most of the time due to business matters. You never got to know him."

"HE'S MY... COUSIN?"

"DUUUUUHHHH." Uncle Kim made the so-called "duh" face and had his hands formed into a "Rock on!" sign.

AND "DUH" AND "ROCK ON!" TOTALLY DOESN'T CLASH.

Seriously. Uncle should stop trying to be trendy with teens these days.

I looked at Onew, uneasy. Of course. MY COUSIN became a RABBIT, why wouldn't I be weirded out?

Onew chuckled as he saw my expression. "I've heard a lot about you from Dad before."

I just stared at him like he's a pretty little pony skidding along the clouds, ready for me, the brutal Red Riding Hood, to feast on him.

WOW. That was just brutal.

Okay, back to reality. I didn't know that I had a softie for a cousin. I mean, Onew just looks so... soft... and squishy... like I can crush him anytime with my strength.

I just laughed sheepishly at him. 

"Onew was turned into a rabbit when he was 18. He had successfully finished College in Japan and started to work full-time in our company. He was young, but he manages well." 

"Don't boast, Dad."Onew smiled shyly at me.

OOH. A GUY COULD BE THIS SHY?

"Oh, please, hyung. The last time I saw you, you were slacking off in some chicken restaurant and was there for... like... 5 hours?"

Uncle glared at Key, and looked at me. "Want me to give you a brief background about each guy you're going to be with?"

I nodded curiously as Key and Onew fought on the side.

"Next is Jonghyun. Jonghyun's a year younger than Onew. Onew's current age is 22, so just calculate it. He was an indie band singer, and trained students from his school secretly in singing.He's a great singer and also seems mature, but he's really way immature than you think."

"HEY!" Jonghyun shouted as he punched Uncle's shoulder. I glared at him for punching such a weak man.

'Sorry," He whispered to me.

"Kim Kibum, otherwise known as Key. He was a fashion model and a stunt actor while he was a student in Seoul Arts High School with Dance as his main course. He's a year younger than Jonghyun. He often travels to other countries to film action scenes, and is good friends with Onew. He's quite a handful, though. He nags like a mother, and is a total diva. He can be more feminine than you."

I glared at Uncle. What does he mean by more feminine than me? Is he INSULTING my GENDER?

I looked at Key, who was having a "Word Fight" with Onew. Great. At least these guys don't fight like other guys (You know, with the punch-here-and-kick-that stuff). 

I see how he can be more feminine than me. I'VE GOT MORE FLABS THAN HE DOES!

I gasped. OH NO. I'M TOTALLY FAT IF YOU COMPARE ME TO KEY.

I stared at him with envy as Uncle cleared his throat.

“Choi Minho.  Even though he’s a student, he has been competing in the Olympics representing Korea. He is an athlete in Soccer and Basketball. He’s three months younger than Key. He also spends his time composing raps for singers in the Pop industry. Minho’s really quiet, but when you get close to him, he’s a nice guy. He’s competitive, even though he’s just playing a simple game. He was once nominated as one of Korea’s iest men.”

OOOH. KOREA’S IEST MEN? OOOH.

Well, yeah. Minho IS y. He was just standing there, listening to how Onew and Key nagged at each other. I can’t believe a guy this quiet can be an awesome guy inside.

It seems that I’ll get along with Minho.

“And, lastly, Lee Taemin. Two years younger than Key and Minho. He’s ranked 3rd among all the students in his school. Aside from being a smarty pants, Taemin has gained attention for his dancing. It’s his area of expertise. Taemin is one of the back-up dancers of DBSK before. Taemin’s quite childish, and he uses aegyo, but he’s quite a picky guy. He is outgoing and friendly.”

Lee Taemin.

LEE TAEMIN?!

I’ve heard of his name in school before!

Some students were also talking about him four years ago, and how he mysteriously disappeared.

OH MY GOSH.

HE’S MY SCHOOLMATE.

I pulled Taemin’s elbow and looked at him in the eyes. He got scared. It was as if a mountain lion was staring at its prey.

“N-noona, why are y-you looking at m-me like that?”

I sighed and smiled. ‘You were once my schoolmate. ChungDam High School, right?”

His expression brightened up. “Yes! Oh, and I remember seeing Noona before! The emo person who’s always inside the library and has her hair messed up? I can’t believe Noona changed after four years!”

CRACK.

DID I LOOK LIKE THAT IN SCHOOL?!

I controlled my anger. I didn’t want to hurt such a poor little lamb.

=___________=.

“So, Uncle..” I turned to Uncle Kim. “They’re all going to stay here? What about their past lives? And, how am I going to protect all these guys?”

Uncle Kim smiled at me. WOW. That is one suspicious smile. “Yes, they will be all staying here. They will continue on with their past lives, and I’ve already made up excuse letters of them going abroad for an educational trip, all regarding their profession styles. Except that from now on, you’re going to live with us.”

WHAT. THE. HELL.

“LIVE WITH YOU?!?!?!??!?!?!”

Oh, gosh.