Chapter 1- A Wish Come True

Cinderella With 5 Animal Princes

Jihye's POV

"JIHYE! Where are our dresses?!" My stepmother irritatedly shouted as smoke flared out of her nose. I got the dresses from my closet and handed them to Hye Rin unnie and my stepmother.

"I told you to hang it on our closet, didn't I?" She slapped me and stormed off to her room. I rubbed my cheek without any emotion and proceeded to my room. 

I wanted to make some friends even if it were only in the company party. I was the main heiress of Park Corp. but I didn't let that fact get to me.

I wanted to join them in the company party. But, if I couldn't, I wanted to at least have friends.

In school, I never got to have friends. Hye Rin always had the attention, and my stepmother spread rumors about me being a and a at home, so I was pretty much avoided. Ugh. Damn it.

All I could do was talk to those animals inside the gallery. I know it made no sense talking to them, but it somehow lifts my soul. 

I sighed to myself as I got the heels that Hye Rin told me to get inside the closet. I went to her room and gave it to her.

I watched them as they rode on their newly bought limousine and sped off to the company party.

My phone vibrated. I looked at it, and saw that it was already 4pm.

"Oh shoot!" I screamed as I got my bag from my room and locked the whole house. I was late for work!!

--------------------------

There was a little daycare center that had their educational trip here.

And, the guys were messing around.

"What's your name?" I asked to the boy with the wand. It was weird. A guy with a wand? WAS HE GAY AT THIS AGE?!

Oh goodness. People these days.

'I'm Ki Kwang. I am a fairy!" He pointed the wand to me, and went to run off to the animals.

It was seconds before I realized that his wand spurted out glitters. It fell on the animals, so I had to chase him out. He went lastly to the Amphibians Zone, and only got to spray glitters on that little frog who lazily opened its eyes.

"YA!!!" I chased the little guy off until he was out of the store. The teacher's eyes grew wide, and apologized to me. I bowed at her, and went back to clean the mess.

I picked up the animals that had glitters on them: One puppy, One cat, One rabbit, One frog, and one fox. I brought out the puppy, the cat and the rabbit first and rubbed their heads to get the glitter off them. I brought out the frog, and rubbed its head even though he's so slimy. I carefully rubbed the fox's head (it might bite me, but it's totally kind) and got the glitter out. There were glitters on the floor, too, so I brought out the broom and started sweeping.

Five seconds had passed and I heard poofing sounds.

I widened my eyes because of what I just heard. WHAT'S THIS, KOKO CRUNCH?

I slowly turned around and saw five guys.......

AND THEY WERE .

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out as I covered my eyes.

------------------------

It's been three minutes. And, no one of them was dressed yet.

A finger poked my cheek. "Umm... hey. Your name is Park Jihye, right?"

I split my two fingers and peeked. Oh gosh. Good news? A good-looking guy was standing in front of me. Bad news? He's .

"Y-yes, that's my name." I nodded slightly, careful that my eyes wouldn't look DOWN.

I groaned and went to the counter. Good thing I kept those human-sized towels. They were gifts from the old couple.

I tossed five towels to them and waited for them to wrap it around themselves.

"We're ready!" I heard a high-pitched voice say. I turned around and was shocked by the view.

Five. Awesomely. Handsome. Guys. Were. In. Front. Of. Me.

"It's so good to be back!" A guy with quite long hair and huge eyes said as he stretched his arms lazily.

"I can't believe we only have towels for clothes." A guy with blond hair said as he looked at their towels with disgust.

"Well, excuse me." I glared at him and sat on the floor. I invited them to sit, and we formed a circle.

'Where did you guys come from?" I asked them.

They all looked at the guy who poked me earlier.

"Let me explain very well," He cleared his throat in nervousness. "Well, we're five different guys, as you can see..."

I looked at him as if it weren't obvious.

"And there's this evil witch who made us fall in love with her. After setting all of us up in a date, we came to the same place and cursed us so we became animals. I'm Lee Jinki or Onew. I'm the rabbit,'' He turned to the other members. "This guy's named Kim Kibum, and he's the cat, this one's Lee Taemin, the fox, this is Minho, the frog and lastly, this is Jonghyun, the dog."

I each looked at them weirdly. These guys are the animals inside the gallery...?

The one called Jonghyun crinkled his nose. "I can sense that you are curious on how we turned like this."

Onew cleared his throat yet again. "Well, your fairy godmo-I mean fairy godFATHER was that little kid, Lee Ki Kwang. He was originally the same age as Jonghyun, but then he was also cursed by that mean witch so he turned into a child. He spent a lot of time just looking for you, you know. That glitter had the ability to grant wishes, but the wish only comes true if it was Cinderella touching the glitter."

I pointed to myself. "I'm Cinderella..?"

They looked at each other then nodded. "You rubbed our heads, right? Your wish was to make us human. Now, it came true." The one called Taemin said happily.

I shook my head. "You mistook me for the wrong person. I'm not Cinderella. I'm not going inside this fairytale of yours."

"You were destined to be Cinderella, Jihye. You are Cinderella."

I gave Onew that smug look. "And, what if I'm really Cinderella? Do I have to be Cinderella for a reason?"

"Yes. You have a task. You need to protect us from the witch, and destroy the witch's heart."

I laughed. "Protect YOU? Aren't you GUYS? Can't you protect yourselves? What am I, some kind of fairytale girl that needs to destroy this witch?"

Kim Kibum gave me a cold glare. "Well, obviously, you are. You're Cinderella."

"Ermm... Righttt." I choked out. "But, how do I know that the witch is coming or something?"

Jonghyun went near me, and put his finger on my lips. "Once we turn back to humans, the witch has this really weeeeiiird alarm clock that goes boom. It means that Cinderella has been discovered." 

He looked at the roof, and pushed me to the door. His push was so strong that I ended up hitting my back at the door.

But, Jonghyun's state was much worse. The big chandelier (I don't even know why Uncle Kim bought that) had fallen on Jonghyun. He carefully pushed it off him. 

"See? She'll try to eliminate us. And she'll also try to eliminate YOU."

I looked at the ground. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

These guys really looked like they needed help.

Taemin crawled onto my lap like a kid. He had those big, puppy eyes on. "Pleeeeaaasseee, Jihye noona? Please please please?"

WHO WOULDN'T GIVE IN TO THOSE EYES?

"Alright. Count me in."

They all took turns and held my hand and kissed it. 

"Welcome to this World, Cinderella."

And, that was how I became Cinderella with five amazingly hot guys to protect.