Oh My God

Chaos School

Chapter 2

Oh My God

 

" Someone! Anyone help us! " Hyunjoo and Seukhye scream inside their heads.

 

" OMG. HELP ME PLEASE ANYONE! HOW COME THE TEACHERS DIDN'T EVEN HEAR THIS LOUD NOISE AND TRY TO STOP IT! I need an escape goat to help me stop this all boys. " Seukhye said in her mind. Seukhye glance around to see any "NOT" crazy despread boys around and stopped one. He was wearing glasses and reading a book.

 

" Hi! Seukhye. " Seukhye said while panting.

 

" Hi.. Insoo. " Before he know it, She smash her lips with his. Insoo widen his eyes due to Seukhye's action. She glance behind and saw the boys curse and went away. When there was no boy left anymore, Seukhye leave Insoo who is in confuse.

 

" What was that..... " Insoo touched his lips.

 

On the other, Hyunjoo was still running as if her life depends on it. Hyunjoo look to see a teacher walking by, You run toward the teacher and panted hardly.

 

" Is there something wrong? " The teacher look at Hyunjoo who is panting hardly.

 

" H..Hel..Help.. b..Bo..Boys cha..sing... m..me. " You pointed to the direction where the guys were chasing her. The teacher sigh at her students.

 

" What do you think your doing! Go back to class and leave her alone. " The teacher shouted and the boys leave.

 

"T-Thank you. " Hyunjoo sigh.

 

" Where is your class? Let me take you there. " The teacher offered.

 

" Err My class is S-Class. " The teacher nodded and take Hyunjoo to her classroom.

 

When Hyunjoo arrived, She thanks the teacher and went inside the class. You saw Seukhye sulking in the corner so you sits next to her.

 

" What's wrong Seukhye? " Hyunjoo asks.

 

" I'll tell you later okay. " Hyunjoo nodded and took out her books.

 

Your homeroom teacher walks in and greeted you all.

 

" Hello everyone! I'm Mr.Byun. You can call me Mr.Byun or Baekhyun. " Baekhyun smiled.

 

" Hahaha are you for real? " The boy in front of you said.

 

" Mr.Byun..... Tae! Hahahahaa " All the boys in the class laugh at the teacher. Hyunjoo look to Seukhye, she looks annoyed.

 

Oh no!!! Their going to wake up Seukhye!! OMG no no no no. I Have to stop it before THAT happen again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Hyunjoo and Seukhye were 14 years old. Seukhye was sleeping in your bedroom. Hyunjoo walks toward Seukhye and pull the blanket over her shoulder. Hyujoo patted her head.

 

" Rest well Seukie. " You giggled and left the room.

 

When you go downstair, Hyunjoo saw Seukhye's brother Kim Himchan was sitting and chatting with Chihoon. Hyunjoo walks to them.

 

" Hello my Joojoo~ Come and give Himchan oppa big hug. " Himchan open his arms. You smiled and runs to Himchan, giving him a big hug. Himchan kissed your cheeks and Hyunjoo blushed. Chihoon looks at Himchan as if his glare was throwing daggers to Himchan.

 

" Hahaha anyway where is my stupid little Seukie? " Himchan still hugs you.

 

" She's at my room sleeping oppa! " Hyunjoo smiled.

 

Himchan smirk and went to Hyunjoo's room. He went closer to Seukhye and scream at her ear.

 

" WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD! " Himchan shouted.

 

" DO NOT WAKE UP LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! " Seukhye wakes up in an instant. She grabs Himchan's arm and twist it hardly and kick Himchan in the chest. Because of Seukhye, Himchan has three broken ribs,dislocated his arms and must stay at the hospital for the whole three weeks.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyunjoo shivered at that flashback. Hyunjoo puts earphone on her and played some songs. She always know how Seukhye loves to sleep while listening to songs.

 

" errr classmates. I-i don't think it's nice to make fun of the teacher's name. " Your face redden because your so nervous and scared now.

 

" She's blushing. That's so cute. " One of the guy shouted.

 

" Be my girlfriend! Shin Hyunjoo! " You blush harder because of that.

 

Now boys are literary trying to get close to you. You widen your eyes and hide behind the teacher.

 

" Now. Now. Let's don't scare this pretty little girl. " All the boys tsked at Baekhyun and sit in their chair. Before Hyunjoo go back to your seat, She thanks his teacher.

 

"Now, Let's start the lesson. " 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

During recess, Hyunjoo was staring at Seukhye who is still sleeping.

 

" Should i wake her up? ehmm.." Hyunjoo were confused. Hyunjoo shakes Seukhye's shoulder and she wakes up.

 

" Oh Hyunjoo. Is it recess already? " Seukhye rubbed her eyes. Hyunjoo nodded and grabs Seukhye's arm.

 

" Let's go to the cafeteria to have some food. " Hyujoo dragged Seukhye to the cafeteria.

 

Hyunjoo grab their food while Seukhye is sitting at their table waiting for Hyunjoo. Hyunjoo sits down and gives Seukhye her food.

 

" Soo mind telling me what happen earlier? " Hyunjoo ask while eating.

 

" Oh that. Well you see, those boys keep chasing me so i need to do something so they will stop chasing after me. " Seukhye look at her food.

 

" So what did you do? " Joo is chewing her food.

 

" I..... kissarandomboy. " Seukhye quickly looks down.

 

" Oh, you kiss a boy. YOU KISS A BOY?! " Hyunjoo shouted and got choked on her food. Seukhye quickly gives Hyunjoo water to swallow her food.

 

" What do you mean this chick has kiss other boys? " Other guys starts to surround Hyunjoo and Seukhye.

 

" Everyone i heard VIXX will chose their Girl! " Someone shouted.

 

" What? Damn it. There goes my chance. " some boy said.

 

" Girl? Not Girls? Yes! Still have a chance! " The boy that is next to you said.

 

" I heard MyName is choosing a girl too! " The same guy from before shouted again.

 

" What the hell! I might as well go find other girls " The boys groaned.

 

" Excuse me but what is going on? " Hyunjoo ask the guy next to her.

 

" Oh you don't know about them? " The guy asks back.

 

" They are the honored students right? Why are they picking girls? "

 

" Yeah. They will pick a girl to be their future girlfriend or maybe their future wife. "

 

" FUTURE WIFE?! " Seukhye screamed.

 

" Ehm. Just out of curiosity, May i ask what will happen the girl they pick denies them. " 

 

" Well since our honored student all are rich so maybe they will hire a law suite/kick the girl out of Seoul/make them go bankrupt. "

 

" Oh hahahaha thank godness we aren't the one they picked. " Seukhye laugh awkwardly.

 

Just then VIXX and MyName appear at the same time. They glare at each other.

 

" What are you doing here?! " Leo ask in a very annoying tone.

 

" None of your business. That's what. " Jun.Q hissed.

 

" YOU! " N and Insoo said at the same time.

 

" Stop copying me! " They both said the same again. N rolled his eyes and walks toward Hyunjoo and Seukhye but he was blocked by Seyong

 

" What do you want now?! " Hyuk is getting annoyed.

 

" Where do you think your going? That's my girl. " Insoo said coldly.

 

" Hyun-Hyunjoo. " Seukhye grabs Hyunjoo's sleeves.

 

" Yeah? " Hyunjoo tilt her head.

 

" Remember what i said few minutes ago? " Seukhye swallowed hard.

 

" The kiss thing? " Hyunjoo ask.

 

" Yeah. The guy is kiss is that guy over there. " Seukhye pointed to Insoo.

 

" YOU KISS HIM?! WHAT THE WHAT KIM SEUK HYE?! " Hyunjoo shouted.

 

" WHAT?! OUT OF ALL OF US, YOU KISS HIM?! " All the boys shouted except VIXX and MyName to Seukhye.

 

End of Chapter 2

 

A/N : The story is just getting started~