Threat

Chaos School

Chapter 3

Threat

 

Seukhye look at all of them nervously, She tried to laugh to enlighten the mood but sadly it just make the atmosphere become more awkward. She faked a cough and leave everyone who is still dazed by that confession. Hyunjoo was the one who snap out of the day dream and chase Seukhye. She look around but she just couldn't find her.

 

" Where could she be? " Hyunjoo think inside her head.

 

" Excuse me miss~ " The guy from the cafeteria come and walks to Hyunjoo.

 

" Y-Ye-Yes? I-Is the-there anything i-i could he-help with? " Hyunjoo shuttered.

 

" Omo! Your so cute when your shuttering! " Some other guy comes closer and pinch your cheeks. You were taken back by his sudden action.

 

" I'm sorry for those idiots there. " A cold looking guy pointed at two idiots.

 

" Hey! " They both shouted at him. He look his eyes and smack their heads.

 

" As i was saying, We are VIXX. My name is Leo, Idiot number one is Ken, idiot number two is our leader N, The one that is standing next to our leader is Hongbin, next to him is Ravi,and our maknae here Hyuk. " He introduce them all. Hyunjoo was trying to remember their name.

 

" So you must have heard about us picking a girl right? " Hongbin ask Hyunjoo with a smile. Hyunjoo didn't answer, she just nodded her head as a yes.

 

" Please don't be me. Please don't be me. My life is going to end. ahhh. I didn't even dated anyone yet. " Hyunjoo cried inside her mind but she just puts a poker face outside.

 

" Congrats! You are that lucky girl! Shin Hyunjoo is officially belongs to VIXX! " They all cheered.

 

" Goodbye mom and dad,Seukhye,and Chihoon oppa. " Hyunjoo said inside her mind.

 

" No, i won't be your girl………………………………………… Find someone else. " Hyunjoo walks away.

 

" I can't believe i just did that! OMG Shin Hyunjoo! Your officially a bad ! " Hyunjoo smiled and went to find Seukhye.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seukhye is at the rooftop sighing.

 

" What did i just do? Pabo Kim Seuk Hye~ " She facepalm herself.

 

" Hahaha. You are really intersting. That's why Insoo hyung fell for you hard. " Seyong laugh and went push Insoo closer to Seukhye.

 

" Why are YOU here?! Go away. " Seukhye went to the door to get out of here but sadly Chaejin blocked her way.

 

" Your our girl now! " Chaejin smiled at Seukhye. His smile was so pure and innocent, Seukhye who likes cute things can't help hut pinch his cheeks.

 

" Aigoooo. " Seukhye pinched Chaejin's cheek. MyName was totally shock. The cool girl they saw 5 minutes ago has turn into a cute girl.

 

" Oh damn. Keep calm Seukhye. Keep calm. " Seukhe said inside her mind.

 

“ So…. Do you agree? “ Gunwoo faked a cough trying to make the situation less awkward.

 

“ No. I am not interested. Go find some other girls to do it. “ Seukhye was about to leave. Insoo blocked her way and showed her a picture of Hyunjoo.

 

“ If you won’t agree, I guess this girl might agree to this. “ Insoo threating her.

 

“ Are you threating me?! If you touch Hyunjoo one single hair, I swear to God that I will…”

 

“ You will what? There’s nothing you can do. “ Insoo cutted Seukhye making her speechless.

 

“ Fine. I agree to this stupid thing. Just don’t harm Hyunjoo. “ Seukhye purposely bumped Insoo’s shoulder when she leaved.

 

 

After School

Hyunjoo and Seukhye was walking together to home. The walk was awkward since none of them talk during the walk. Hyunjoo was really curious about Seukhye and Insoo’s kiss. She want t ask but hesitate. On the other hand, Seukhye was wondering how awful would it be at school tomorrow. Seukhye turn her hand and face Hyunjoo.

 

“ Do you really want to know about the kiss? Because your face is showing curiosity all over it. “ Seukhye sighed. Hyunjoo smiled and nodded happily.

 

“ So …. Well do you remember when we got chase by those bunch of guys? “

 

“ Of course! It was a horrible nightmare. “

 

“ Well since no one is there to help me, I have to pretend that I have a boyfriend amd only HE was the only not insane guy. So….. i…… kinda…….kiss…….wait! no! use him! So I kinda used him. Hahaha. “ Seukhye awkwardly laugh and scratch the back of her head.

 

“ I see. Poor seukhye… “ Hyunjoo pats Seukhye’s back making her feeling a bit better.

 

“ Speaking of which, how did you get away from those boys? “ Seukye wonder.

 

“ Let’s say I got lucky and meet a teacher~ “ Hyunjoo walks away from Seukhye.

 

“ Why can’t I meet a teacher? Why did I meet HIM. Ugh what a bad day.” Seukhye followed Hyunjoo.

 

End of Chapter 3

A/N: No cliffhanger lol that is not my style xD as always. Thank you for reading,subscribing and commenting my fic <3333