Shocking Day

Chaos School

Chapter 4

Shocking Day

(A/N : Blue words are Hyunjoo’s thoughts and green is Seukhye’s thoughts)

At Classroom

Hyunjoo and Seukhye was chatting like a n random girl would. Someone patted Hyunjoo’s back so she faced that person. It was her seatmate, Lee Donghae.

“ Hyunjoo, I heard that you reject VIXX’s offer to be their girl, is it true? “ After Donghae ask that question, all the boys are shock and now facing her hoping for an answer.

“ eh… ehh… ye..yeah.. Why? Is it something wrong? “ Hyunjoo said nervously. All the class starts to whispering to each other.

“ What the heck, is this girl insane? “

“ Has she lost her mind? “

“ She is one brave chick. “

“ How come she is still fine? “

“ I heard that any girl who rejected VIXX has been kicked out by Seoul and is on a run to not get caught by VIXX’s assassins. “

“ Wha-What? A-Assassins? “ Seukhye was terrified now so is Hyunjoo. She even can’t speak due to the shock.

“ Yeah. Her name is MiYoung. Some others girl was already killed. She was the lucky one. “

“DEAD?! Th-The others are DEAD?! “ Hyunjoo starts to panic.

“ Yeah but the problem is why they haven’t killed you yet? Other girls were already dead by midnight but your still here. “

Before Hyunjoo or Seukhye can ask anymore question, the teacher had already come into the class. Hyunjoo was sitting at her sit constantly thinking about how VIXX is going to end her life.

Am I really going to die? Are they going to kill me with a gun or maybe a knife? Or maybe they will chop my hands and foots off first then they will chop my head. GODDD Help me please! I will be a nice girl. TT-TT

 

Seukhye keeps glancing Hyunjoo who is panicking . Seukhye feels bad for her best friend.

If only there is a way to help Hyunjoo......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the whole day, Hyunjoo and Seukhye never met or saw VIXX anywhere. She thought that maybe they are busy killing other people and they would forget her. It’s an insane positive thinking because she didn’t want to think about the bad things that are going to happen to her. When she reaches her house, she was hesitate to open the door.

What if I open this door and saw my brother’s dead body and a note that says I am going to be killed next? ……………. SHIN HYUNJOO get yourself up together. You can face this………………………………………………….. I hope

 

She opens the door and peek in what’s inside. She saw her parents sitting and chatting with each other. Hyunjoo smiled widely and runs to her parents and give them a big hug.

“ Appa! Umma! Why are you both here? “ Hyunjoo sits next to them.

“ We came here because of something that is linked to you. Now, i’m too tired to announce it so i’m going to let your mom said the news. “ Hyunjoo’s dad pinch Hyunjoo’s cheeks. Her dad got up and went to his room to get some sleep.

“ Hahaha, your not going to arrange me a marriage aren’t you? “ Hyunjoo joked and she was hoping her mom to laugh along with her but she didn’t.

“ A-appa,u-umma. Your no-not go-going to do it right? “ Hyunjoo shuttered.

“ I’m sorry honey but this is a really good chance to work with them. By working with them, our company will have a lot of positive effects.“ Hyunjoo’s mom patted her hair.

“ Fine then mom. So when will i meet him. “ Hyunjoo sighed.

“ Don’t be that gloomy Hyunjoo-ah. I’ve met him before! He’s really polite,nice and most of all, He is a total hunk. “ Hyunjoo’s mom starts to having  some weird fantasy in her mind. The door bell ring and Hyunjoo’s mom snapped into the reality. She laugh and opens the door.

“ Hyunjoo-ah! He’s here~ Come and meet him. “ Hyunjoo’s mom shouted.

Hyunjoo sighed once again and gets up from the couch and straighten her clothes. She walks to the door and her jaw droped.

“ O-M-G. “ was what Hyunjoo able to say.

 

End of Chapter 4

A/N : Try to guess who is Hyunjoo’s future husband xD Thank you for reading,commenting and subscribing my fic <3