Fiance

Chaos School

Chapter 5

Fiance

“ Jin oppa!!! Why are you here? I thought your still studying in Japan?! I miss you so much. “ Hyunjoo screams and hugs her favourite cousin Jin tightly.

“ i’ve come here to attend my favourite dongsaeng’s wedding. “ Jin ruffles Hyunjoo’s hair. Hyunjoo’s smile turn into a frown when Jin mention about the wedding.

“ oppa, can i not marry that anonymous guy? Pretty please~ “ Hyunjoo tugged Jin’s sleeve.

“ I’m sorry Joo-ah. I would like to help you too but there isn’t that much, i can do to help you. I saw him before and i think he is a great guy so don’t worry too much. “ Jin takes Hyunjoo’s hand and lead her to the couch.

Hyunjoo went to the kitchen to get Jin a drink while Jin was busy playing with his phone. Hyunjoo grabs the drink and give it to Jin. Jin drinks it and looks at his watch.

“ He should be here any moment. Don’t say anything stupid okay Joo? “ Jin said. Hyunjoo glare at Jin and pouts. Jin laugh and suddenly the door creek open.

OMG he is here. Calm down Hyunjoo.

Hyunjoo glance at the person who is at the door and sighed in relief. Jin on the other hand seems happy.

“ Why does Joo looks relief and you on the other hand looks so happy hyung? “ Chihoon ask. Jin slung his arm around Chihhon’s shoulder and laugh.

“ As you can see Hoon. This little girl of ours is too excited to meet his future husband. “

“ Husband? Wait.... HYUNJOO IS GETTING MARRIED? “ Chihhon half shouted.

“ Yeah, why you look so shock? “ Jin walks away from Chihoon and sits next to Hyunjoo.

“ Ah, oh. No-nothing particular. I’m going to my room be back in a sec. “ Chihoon walks to his room and lays on his bed.

“ I can’t believe Joo is getting married and i haven’t even confess about my feeling. I guess this is the best thing to do. I hope so. “ Chihoon change his clothes and went downstairs where Hyunjoo and Jin are.

Two hours have past and Hyunjoo ‘future’ husband isn’t showing up. They all wonder where the heck have that guy gone. Hyunjoo is happy that she will not meet that guy soon,Chihoon was the most happiest one of all, he was hoping that Hyunjoo’s future husband will never appear, while Jin was too busy watching tv to notice anything at all.

Hyunjoo P.O.V

It’s been two hours. Good thing he didn’t appear! Or else i would get married with some awful guy. Even though Jin oppa said he is nice sometimes he can be such a dumbbell too. I was about to go to my room when suddenly the door bell rang. Oh no, don’t tell me he actually came. I went to open the door and saw a guy standing. Wow, he’s tall. I wonder if he wears shoe lift. I stare at his shoes. The guy coughed and ruffle his hair.

“ So your the girl that our parents arrange into the marriage? “ I look at him. I think i saw him before. Where have i seen him.

“ Have we meet before? “ I suddenly spill out what i’m thinking. Argh me and my clumsy habit.

“ No, but i think i saw you before. You seem kind of familiar. “ We both think in silent and suddenly that guy snap his fingers.

“ You! Your that new student right? Shin.. Shin Hyunjoo right? The one who got chase by a ton of guys at your first day. Hahaha. That was hilarious. “ The tall guy laugh. Well doesn’t he have an annoying attitude.

“ So you are? “ I ask back with a cold tone.

“ Oh, I’m Infinite’s Lee Sungyeol. What a weird first meeting. Anyway sorry that i am late. I’ve got some business to attend. “ I rolled my eyes and went back inside. I reject a honour killer student oh wait no killer studentssssss. Now i got myself another honour student, maybe he’s a psycho or something..... Why GOD?! WHY?!!! That Sungyeol guy is still standing at the door like a freak. Come in already ugh.

“ You can come in. Don’t stand at the door like a freak. “ I shouted. He smiled sheepishly when he came in. Jin oppa finally notice that my ‘future’ hate is here so he stands up and greet him.  Hmm why is Chihoon oppa staring at me? But future more his eyes are different. Did something happen to oppa? I have to ask oppa later but for now i have to get out of this marriage.

“ I’ll call dad and mom to come down. “ Chihoon oppa said and went upstairs.

After a few minutes, dad and mom went downstairs and greet Sungyeol. Mom, Dad. There are a thousand of guys out there why must this person? The person who might ruin my collage year! This is my new year not a comeback year. Oh man, i hate those creepy stares from those creepy girls.

“ Joo, go change your clothes. We’re going to eat dinner outside. “ Dad said and i nodded.

 

I change my clothes into

(please ignore the face and the hat please lol)

I put some light make up. No matter what, tonight I must make sure that Sungyeol 100% hates me. i went downstairs and smiled. Well let’s get the drama started.

End of Chapter 5

A/N: I have added some new characters! I hope you all don’t mind .---. Anyway have anyone seen Infinite’s comeback?!! It was soooooo awesomeeee *--* As always Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing this fic ^^