Boys? R.U.N!

Chaos School

Chapter 1

Boys? RUN!

 

" Hyunjoo.. Hyunjoo... Wakey wakey~ " Chihoon tries to wake Hyunjoo up.

 

" Ergh. Ten more minutes oppa. " You rolled on the other side of bed and back facing Chihoon.

 

" Come on Hyunjoo. We're going to be late. It's already 8 AM. " Chihoon lied to you.

 

" What?! Why oppa didn't wake me up sooner?! " You got of your bed and grabs a pink mini dress. Hyunjoo was about to push Chihoon out of her room, She glanced at the clock and it's only 7 AM. The collage starts at 8AM.

 

" Oppa! How can you lied to me! ugh. Oppa is so mean. " Hyunjoo pouted and sits on the bed.

 

" Ahh~ My baby Jjo is angry~ Aigoo. How about after college, i'll treat you ice cream? " Chihoon always knew that everyday you were craving for ice cream. You giggled and nods. Chihoon ruffles your hair and went downstair to make you breakfast.

 

You went to the bathroom inside your room and get ready for collage. You smiled at the mirror.

 

" Shin Hyunjoo. This day you are not the nerd you were used to anymore. Asa asa fighting! " You said it to yourself and went downstair to eat breakfast. When you arrived at the kitchen, you saw your best friend Joo was chatting with Chihoon. You saw Chihoon oppa blush, you never saw Chihoon oppa blush in your whole life.

 

Ah~~ So Chihoon Oppa likes Seukhye huh~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good choice oppa! I totally approve of this relationship!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the other view.

Seukhye was teasing Chihoon when will he be brave enough to confess to Hyunjoo.

 

" Chihoon oppa. I know you have a crush on my jjo~ When will you be brave enough to confess and date her? " Seukhye raise one of her eyebrows as a questioning look.

 

" What? M-Me? Have a c-crush on my little sis-sister? N-No i-i don't. " Chihoon shuttered and blush.

 

" Oh really~ Yeah you obviously don't like so you shuttered and blush Chihoon oppa~ " Seukhye more.

 

" okay okay i love her okay but she only treats me as a brother. I think that is enough. " Chihoon sigh and sit.

 

" Good morning oppa! Seukhyee! " You hugged them both and eat your breakfast.

 

" Hehe oppa~ " You poked Chihoon's shoulder.

 

" Ne my Jjo? " Chihoon stop eating and look at you. You shook your head and giggled. Chihoon looks at you confusedly.

 

After eating breakfast, You and Seukhye says goodbye to Chihoon and went to the college with your car. When you both arrive, you both were in awe. The college was so huge and looks so expensive. Seukhye took your hand and they both went inside to the school's office to grab their time tablet and headed to the stadium to hear the principal's speech. The speech was very boring, Seukhye even fall asleep. Hyunjoo giggled and put a jacket on her body so she won't catch a cold.

 

" Now, let me introduce our top student! First one is VIXX from JF class. Second, MyName from H2 class. Third, Infinite from Woolim class and last of all, Boyfriend from Starship class. " The principal announce and everyone claps their hands. One by one, they stands to the stage. After 1 hour of lecturing, the greeting of new students finally end. You and Seukhye got the same class and lessons. You look around and felt weird.

 

" Seukhye. There's something wrong i think. " Hyunjoo whispered to Seukhye.

 

" What'a wrong jjo? " Seukhye looks at you who look paranoid.

 

" There are no girls in this college and i think we got everyone attention." you swallow hard.

 

Seukhye look weirdly at Hyunjoo. She looks around to find any girl in this college but found none. The boys were looking at Seukhye and Hyunjoo murderous. When Seukhye notice that too, She look at Hyunjoo with her paleface.

 

" When i say three, run to the classroom as quick as you can okay. " Seukhye whispered.

 

" On my count... 1...2...3!!!! " Seukhye shouted and you both run into two different direction.

 

Hyunjoo run as quick as possible. after running for 10 minutes, she decided to glance if the boys were still following her or not. She turns her head and widen her eyes. The amount of boys who are chasing her increased. Hyunjoo wasn't the only one. Seukhye's increased too.

 

" Someone! Anyone help me! " Hyunjoo and Seukhye screm inside their heads.

 

A/N : I have too much running scenes on my fic lol xD Hope you'll like my new fic! I have too much fun writing this. I got carried away and write this chapter into 4 pages lol.

Thank you for reading!