Chapter 3

Two Loves

Yongguk's POV

I woke up tied up in a dim lighted room. CREAK.

"Well, look who's up?"  That voice. It sounds so familiar...... "Do you remeber me Yongguk-sshi?" I looked up as the figure stepped into the light.

"Minho." I said coldly. He laughed. "Glad you remebered. Now I'll let you go, but I want something from you." 

"What do you want, money?" I asked. "No, I want something very special to you. I want your little girlfriend, Kim Hana. The one who rejected me for you"

FLASHBACK

(Minho's flashback)

Today was the day I was going to confess to Kim Hana. I always had a crush on her, being her neighbor and all. 

KNOCK KNOCK

She opened the door and smiled at me. "Oh, anyong Minho. Is something wrong?"  I shook my head. "Um, can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked. 

"Sure" she opened the door a little wider, inviting me in. We sat on her couch. "What did you want to talk about?" 

"H-Hana, I-I like you, alot...." I was looking down. It was silent for a while. "Minho, I'm sorry, but I like somebody else." I looked up at her. 

"Who?" I was curious. No. I was furious at whoever stole her heart. "Y-Yongguk Oppa" she said. "I'm sorry Minho, I hope we can still be friends" 

I got up and went to the door. "No, I'm sorry for actually thinking you liked me" I closed the door and that was the last time I ever saw Hana.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You see, after that. I moved here,made new friends,start a new life,a new me. But I never lost my feelings for Hana. So, give me your little girlfriend, and I'll set you free. Never to disturb you again." 

"Over my dead body" "Oh, that can be arranged soon, but I want to let you live for now,I want to see you slowly die in this room" he smirked and left the room.

7 hours later

I was still sitting here. Starving. I heard the door open and looked up to find a girl standing there holding a tray.

"Who are you?" I asked. She closed the door silently. "Shhhh. I'm Taemin's older sister.Lee Chaerin, but you can call me CL."

I nodded slowly. "What do you want then?" I asked. "I hate how they make people starve and how they are treating you right now. I'm here to help you. I'll feed you food secretly so you won't starve to death. After 2 months, you'll be able to leave. Minho and the others will be going somewhere for 2 weeks, so I'll be able to let you go without them knowing" 

"What about you?" I asked. "Don't worry about me" she smiled warmly. I smiled a little back at her. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Kim Hana was the person who stood up and took a beating for me when I was younger. I felt I had to owe her, but I never saw her again afterwards. But now, I will owe her by saving the one she loves."

1 month later

Every so often CL would secretly feed me. I was thankful for her,if she wasnt here to help me, I would have been dead. Everyday I kept thinking about Hana, wondering what she was doing,if she was crying, or laughing. I intended to keep my promise on returning to her. 

Hana's POV

It's been a month now. A month since Yongguk went missing. I missed him, but I decided to take a path and try to move on from him. A month now that I have been dating Himchan. I can't recall a time he ever left my side. I felt more safe then ever with him by me. Today I was working in the little cafe down the street, and Himchan walked through the door. 

"Oppa!!" I ran to him and hugged him. "Hey there" he kissed my forehead. "I want to take you somewhere" "Oppa, i'm still working" he pouted. 

"Yah, that won't work this time" I told him. He started doing aegyo. "Arasso, arasso oppa. I'll talk to my boss"