Chapter 6

Two Loves

3 YEARS LATER

Hana's POV

I woke up next to Himchan oppa. He decided to move in to my house 2 years ago. I slowly got up and went in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back in the room and found Himchan still sleeping.

I laid on the bed and stared at his face. "Jagiya~ If you want to stare at me you need to pay~~" He sang. I was startled. He opened his eyes and stared back at me.

"Pay you with what?" I asked. He pointed to his lips. "Arasso, but go brush your teeth first." I was about to get up when I was pulled back into Himchan's arms.

"Let's stay like this for awhile..." He mumbled, he nuzzled my neck. I turned around and hugged his waist. He was shirtless. "Yah, are you looking at my abs?" he teasingly said. 

"What abs oppa?" I teased back. He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Oppa if you want that kiss, you better hurry and get dress." He groaned and got up.

I walked downstairs to make breakfast. 

20 minutes later

I finished making breakfast when Himchan walked downstairs. I turned around and was met by a pair of lips. He smiled at me and hugged me.

RING DONG

"Oppa can you get the door?" I asked as I set down the plates. He nodded and went to the door.

Himchan's POV

I opened the door and froze. "Oppa who's at the-" Hana walked up behind me "door....." 

"Y-yongguk...." I stared at him. He smiled at us. "Miss me?" I hugged him (bro hug XD) "Yah! Where have you been all these years!!" 

He laughed. "I want to introduce you to some people." He stepped aside. "This is Taemin and Chaerin or CL. They helped me escape." 

"Escape?" Hana and I said at the same time. He explained the whole story. We sat in the living room. 

I looked at Hana and she looked dazed,confused, and worried. I held her hand. Yongguk's face slowly dropped.

"You guys are d-dating?" Yongguk asked. Hana nodded. "Hana what about us?" 

Hana's POV

"Hana what about us?" Yongguk asked me. I avoided his eyes. "I thought you would have waited?" Yongguk's voice was slowly getting louder. 

"Yongguk calm down..." Taemin and CL said. "Y-you asked me to move on if you never came back. I've received news that you were gone, so I moved on." I slowly said.

He got up and pulled my hand away from Himchan. "Well I'm back now" he sternly said. "Yongguk....stop" Himchan stood up and stood infront of me.

"Don't get involved in this Himchan" Yongguk told Himchan. Taemin and CL slowly stood up. Himchan didn't budge.

"I said don't get involved in this!!!" Yongguk punched Himchan in the face and Himchan fell on the floor. 

CL and Taemin ran up and held Yongguk back. "Himchan!!" I bent down and stared at his face. His mouth was bleeding. 

"What's wrong with you!!!!" I stood up and looked at Yongguk. "Why didn't you wait?" was all he said.

"Wait?! I've waited Yongguk!!! I cried so many times when I heard you were missing!!!!" I yelled. He stared at me.

"You should've known I would have came back like I promised!!" he yelled back. "It's been 3 years Yongguk!!!! What if you never did came back!?!? I would've waited my whole life!!!"

CL came over and  tried to comfort me. Tears wear streaming down my face. 

"Hana. Shhhhhh. It's ok, we'll take care of him." She gently rubbed my arms. Himchan was still on the floor unconscious. 

"Do you love him or me?" Yongguk asked suddenly. "I love you both. But seeing what you've done, I don't know anymore" 

"Let's go Yongguk. CL, call me when you're ready." Taemin pulled Yongguk out of the house. Chaerin helped me pull Himchan on the couch. 

"Thank you Chaerin" I bowed to her a little. "No problem. I'm sorry about Yongguk. It's just that he's been excited to come back to see you and all."

I muttered a 'It's ok.' After 15 minutes she went home. I grabbed a warm wash cloth and placed it on Himchan's forehead. I bandaged up the side of his lip.

Himchan's POV

I woke up and found Hana laying down on the other couch. She had tear stains. 'Damn you Yongguk..' I thought. Even if he was my best friend, I hated him so much right now for making Hana cry. 

Hana woke up and walked to me. "Hey..." she quietly said. "You still love him don't you?" I asked. She nodded. I sighed and got up.

"But I love you too" she said. I turned around and kissed her for a loing time. "I'll need an answer by tomorrow at 12 babe." I told her. "I'll be at Youngjae's house ok?" She nodded. 

I kissed her again and walked out the door.

Next Day

Hana's POV

I woke up at 10 the next day and quickly got dressed. 11:30 was what the clock read. I rushed out the door. 

Himchan's POV

11:45. "What if Hana doesn't come?" I asked Youngjae. "Don't worry hyung." He patted my back. 

RING DONG

Youngjae got up to open the door. "HIMCHAN!!!!" Youngjae yelled. I walked to the door and Youngjae walked away.

"Oppa, I choose you.." Hana kissed me. I hugged her tightly. 

1 YEAR LATER

Hana's POV

Himchan and I got married. Yongguk somehow got 3 boys out of the army, their names were Zelo, Daehyun,and Jongup. Yongguk wasnt mad anymore, instead he was happy now. CL now, was dating Yongguk. Taemin approved and moved out to the country side to live peacefully. 

"What are you thinking about?" Himchan hugged me from behind and nuzzled my neck. I laughed at him. He placed his hand on my stomach. Oh I was 6 months pregent too.

"Nothing." I told him. "The next person I'm going to love will be our little girl" I laughed silently and turned around to kiss him.

"I love you oppa"

"I love you too jagiya, forever and ever"


It's done!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this last chapter even though it !! :P Anyways thanks for reading I orginally was going to have Himchan die and have Hana choose Yongguk but NVM..... >_<   Please read some of my other fanfics too!!! Thanks guys!!! <3