Chapter 5

Two Loves

Hana's POV

"Unnie? May I take my leave early and go with Himchannie oppa?" I peaked inside my boss' office. She looked up at me and sighed. 

"Hana, again? You took time off early last week too." I sighed and nodded. "Arasso, I'll go tell Channie oppa I can't go." 

Just before I stepped out, my boss' sister, who was also the boss and a worker, came in. 

"Yah! Dara-ssi, just let Hana go out with her boyfriend, she's still young and needs to expirence love before she's old like us!!" 

"Bom, we're not that old" Dara told her. "Deh, but still!!! I'll let her leave and I'll cover her shift." Bom turned to me and winked. I mouthed a thank you and bowed a little to her. I walked out into the shop and saw Himchan still waiting. 

"Okay oppa, pali before my boss comes and gets me." he nodded and took my hand. "Oppa, where are we going?" I asked.

"Wherever our feet leads us to" he replied back to me. "Oppa! But what if we get lost!!" 

"Don't worry, I was just joking. Ah! Close your eyes!!!" Himchan went behind me and covered my eyes.

Yongguk's POV

Taemin, Chaerin, and I found an abanded shack. We planned on just staying the night. It turns out we were in North Korea, tsk, of all places Minho moved her. Taemin told me of how he met Minho and how Minho used to be so shy and nice. It wasn't long afterwards that Minho met some people who were in a gang and befriended them. Taemin tried to stop Minho, but Minho only told him to keep quiet. A few months later, Minho convinced Taemin and his friend Key to run away with him to North Korea, but Taemin wouldn't leave without Chaerin. 

Chaerin was laying on a pile of hay with Taemin's jacket over her. 

"Taemin, why don't you sleep first? I'll take first watch until midnight, then you can wake me up at 4" he nodded and yawned. 

NEXT DAY

It was 6am when we decided to find a village who can fix up Chaerin's wound. Luckily, we did. I asked an ahjumma if she could help us. She gave us a warm smile and nodded, while at it she let us stay for awhile to clean up. 

3 boys came up to us. "Hyungs!!! What are your names?" A boy with curly brown hair asked. "Yongguk and Taemin" I told them.


I'll stop here!!! It's really late here so I'll be going to sleep now!! Keke... I hoped you guys enjoyed this chappy!!!! I'll try to update as soon as I have the chance, but I have two big text coming up for the next 2 weeks!!! Then I'll be going on a school trip for 3 days!!! Aigoo~~ So much to do in so little time!!! Keke~~ Thx for reading!! 

Please follow my Instagram account that I share with my 2 cousins!!! It's a kpop account so YAY!!! :D Oh yeah, the username is 

Kpopcutie

Do be aware that there are 3 other accounts with the name!! Ours has the picture of Lee Hi (or Lee Ha Yi) from her "IT'S OVER" Promotions!! Thx!!!!