Moving On??

Two Loves

Hana's POV

I sat in the corner of my room, crying my heart out. He's missing. He's gone. Gone. Forever. I had just recieved the news.

FLASHBACK

*Ring Ring*

"Yoboseyo?" "Hana-shi?" "Neh, this is her" "I'm sorry to infrom you but, Bang Yongguk is missing" I dropped the phone. Everything around me seemed to disappear.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hana!!! Hana open up!!!!" I heard Himchan's voice from downstairs at the front door. I heard a loud sound and saw Himchan run into the room. He saw me and sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. 

"H-He's gone oppa. He's g-gone....."  

He rubbed the back of my head. "I'm sure he's out there somewhere. Yongguk is a strong person" he said to me. We sat there for the past 5 minutes. 

Himchan's POV

Hana fell asleep and I carried her to her bed and laid her down. I pulled the blacket over her shoulder and wiped her dried tears away. 

"I love you..." I whispered and got up. I went into the living room and fell asleep on the couch. 

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and went to check on Hana. She was still sleeping. I went into the kitchen and made ssome breakfast. 

Hana's POV

I woke up to find the smell of pancakes,eggs,and sausage. I got up and made my way slowly down to the kitchen. Only to find Himchan cooking. 

"Morning" he said to me. "Morning Oppa. You spent the night?" I asked. He nodded his head. I sat at the table and he set my plate infront of me. I thanked him and smiled. I loved oppa's cooking.

I took a bite of it and gave Himchan two thumbs up. He smiled and continued to eat his breakfast. 

30 MINUTES LATER

After breakfast me and Himchan sat on the sofa, surfing the channels. "Do you want to go to the park today?" he asked. I nodded my head. 

"Arasso, I'll come pick you up in 30 minutes. I'm goin to go home to get ready" "Neh oppa" he walked out the door. I got up and took a quick shower,brush my teeth, and choose a casual outfit. I put on light makeup and pulled my hair up into a pony tail. 

outfit-casual-sunday-L-sqXkaT.jpeg

I sat on the sofa and waited for Himchan. 

Himchan's POV

I got ready and wore this.

20121008_himchan.jpg

I got into my car and drove to Hana's house. 

10 minutes later

I knocked on the door and she opened it. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded and we got in the car. I drove to the park that Yongguk,Hana,and I used to go to when we were little kids.

She got out and ran to the swing. "Oppa!! Come and push me!!!" she yelled. I laughed and walked over. I pushed her and she got higher and higher. 

"Wah!! Oppa!!!! Not to high!!!!" she told me. I pushed her a little higher. "Yah!! You're doing this on purpose!!!" 

"Neh!!!" I told her. "Oppa stop please!!!" "Arasso,arasso" I stopped the swing. She got off and smiled. "That was fun!!" I laughed. 

"Do you want ice cream?" I asked her she nodded. I went over to the ice cream cart and bought two ice creams. I turned around and saw her no where to be found. I knew where she would be at. 

I made my way through some trees and bushes and found her sitting under a medium size tree. I gave her the ice cream and she thanked me.

We ate our ice cream in a comfortable silence. 

6pm

We laid on the grass, looking at the stars. I turned my head and stared at her, she was still staring at the stars. 

'Should I tell her?'

"Hana?" I sat up. "What's wrong oppa?" she sat up too. "I need to tell you something" "What?" 

"I-I like you, no screw that. I love you Hana, ever since we became friends, I always loved you. It hurts me to see you cry. I always ask myself, why couldn't I leave instead of Yongguk? Why I didn't confess to you before Yongguk? And mostly, how come it hurts to see you love someone else?"

Hana's POV

I sat there, staring at Himchan. "I understand that you don't like me back, I just had to tell you" 

FLASHBACK

After Himchan and Yogguk left to the airport, I walked into the room and found a envelope on my pillow. I opened it. It said.

Hana-ah, by the time you read this I'll probably be leaving. I wanted to let you know that if you can wait for me. I want to know that if I come back, you'll still love me. I understand that you may not wai and find somebody else, but if you can't wait anymore, please find someone who truely loves you. I don't want to keep you back from loving someone else. Just know that I will always love you.... -Yongguk

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hana?" 

My heart seemed to be beating out of controll. Why was I like this? I never felt this way with Himchan, nor Yongguk? I felt my face heat up. 

Suddenly I leaned in and kissed Himchan. I pulled away and whispered, "I love you too oppa..."


Sorry I haven't updated in a while!!! I hope this will make it up!!! Don't worry, the next chapter will be a Yongguk's POV. Kkkk.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!!!! <3