Don't Leave

Two Loves

Hana's POV

This is it. Probably the last time I'll see my flawless,perfect,pabo,boyfriend. I hugged him tight, crying in his arms. 

"Why did it have to be you? Why does it have to be you to leave?" I cried.

"I don't know. Don't worry babe, I'll be back in a year, I promise" he said and holds his pinky up. I locked pinkys with him. 

"I love you. Don't injure your handsome face" I peck his lips one last time. I watch as he walks to Himchan out to the car. He waves and gives me a sad, small smile. I give the smile back and mouth 'I love you my pabo'. He smiles and gets in the car. I watch as they drive away to the airport. 

Himchan's POV

I hate to see Hana cry. Why did Yongguk have to leave. Why couldn't it be me? At least Hana wouldn't cry as much if it was me. I was brought out of my thoughs when Yongguk said something.

"Himchan?" he says. "Neh?" 

"Please take care of Hana for me. Love her so she won't cry. And, if I don't come back, please, make her move on from me." he whispers the last part.

"BWAEYO!? Why do you want her to move on?" I ask.

"Because, if I don't make it, I want her to love somebody, somebody that is you, Himchan" he looks at me.

I stop the car at the light and stare at him. How did he know?

"I'm your best friend Himchan. I know you loved Hana before me. So please." he looks with begging eyes.

I sigh and nod. "Neh, for you"

Bang Yongguk's POV

8 MONTHS LATER

I sat in the shelter. We were at war. I've seen war movies before, now I know how it's like to be in a real war. 

I met somebody here. He calls himself Zelo. He was forced to seperate from his mother at the age of 17 to come to war. I felt bad for the kid. 

"YAH!!!!! ZELO, YONGGUK!!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!" I heard the commander yell. "I need your team to go out to the field in 10 minutes. They need backup." he looks at me. I nod. I look at Zelo and gives him a 'hwaiting' look. 

"JONGUP!!!! Take these bullets to team A6!!!!" I heard the commander yell. Jongup. He was found on the streets. I prepare myself and walk to my team. I was the leader. 

"Alright men!! Let's go!!! Take cover and be silent!!!!!" we walk out the base. 

30 MINUTES LATER

"YAH ZELO!!!!! HURRY UP!!! WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!!!!" I yell to him as I ran to the helicopter with Daehyun. The other 3 of my team were killed. Zelo was still running while shooting behind him. Daehyun got in the copter. 

"HYUNG!!! PALI!!!" he reaches his hand to me. I look to find Zelo running with 5 people after him. 

"ZELO!!!!" I watched as he was shot in the shoulder. NO!!!! I thought. He's too young to die now, his Omma is waiting for him. I give a smirk/smile to Daehyun and run after to Zelo.

I heard Daehyun yelling after me. "HYUNG!!! PALI!!! COME BACK WE DONT HAVE TIME!!!!"

I pick Zelo up and ran to the copter as fast as I could. 

"Hyung. Leave. Safe yourself." I heard him mutter to me.  "Not today kid." I say and put him in the copter. The copter starts to lift off the ground. 

I was halfway up when I was shot in the back. Last thing I knew I heard Daehyun's and Zelo's voice, slowly fading away. Then, everything went black...


Ahhh!!! So how was my first chapter? Bad? Good? Okay? I know NOTHING about the army so sorry if this is nothing like it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please look forward to the second chapter, neh? ANYONG!!!!!!!  *waves bye*