Chappie 7

Fool!!

You look up and see two faces. Jaejin and Minhwan. Jaejin is staring at Minhwan quite weirdly. You ignore the two hands and try get up by yourself. Right at the moment, Yonghwa helps you get up from the back. You thank him with a small voice, then grabs Eunji's wrist and pull it signaling to go quickly. You left them all but give Minhwan a small smile and glare at Jaejin. Minhwan smiles back. Eunji, smiles at Jaejin because he is one of his fans. Jaejin, being the idol of course have to smile back at her. After you both leave, Jaejin asks Minhwan.

"Minhwan-ah, you know her?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nope. Nothing. How do you know her?"

"Ask her if you're curious" Jaejin can't believe what Minhwan has just said.

Minhwan has always the good guy al this time. He has never said that to him. Right after that..

"Ei hyung why the shocked face? I was just joking. I met her after we played basketball yesterday"

"Ah, I see.... But she didn't even smile or greet or do anything when she met me before we played basketball yesterday. How did you get her to talk to you???"

"You need to have some pro tricks" Minhwan smiles proudly

"How about you teach me then?"

"Even pro tricks won't work for you. I, as the pro saying this for your good"

"Why would saying the bitter truth be good for me??"

"Because she would probably report you to the police if you do the pro trick" Minhwan walks past Jaejin leaving him confused.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Next Day

"Omo...39 degrees...stay at home Shinye" You are sick. Without any logical reasons.

(note: logical reasons example; got a fever because yesterday was raining and you didn't bring an umbrella so you got home running in the rain)

"Yes..mom.." you say weakly.

"Now go to sleep, I will make you your favorite chicken soup" You nodded and go to sleep. 

 

 

Meanwhile at school...

"EUNJI YAAAH!!" Yonghwa screams 

"Geez why should you be that loud? What?" Eunji says while rubbing her hurting ears

"Where is Shinye?? I can't find her all day"

"She's sick" Eunji says

"Do you know where her house is?" Minhyuk asks

"Yes. Why?" 

"Let's go to her house and check on her condition after school!!!" Minhyuk suggests

"Yeah let's!!!" Everyone agrees.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After school....

"Guys?" Eunji says while looking at her phone

"Yeah?" The other guys answered together

"Do you have any schedule...I mean as a band after this?" Everyone get their phone out and check at their schedule.

Seems like the visit to Eunji's house has to be delayed.

". We do. Why didn't anyone remind me???" Yonghwa blames the other guys

"Why didn't you remember yourself stupid hyung??" <-Minhyuk

"How did you know that we have a schedule Eunji?" Jonghyun asks

"Oh, I got a text from Shinye's mom saying that Shinye ran away from home because she didn't let her go to the show today" Eunji says in ease

"WHAT?? WE MUST FIND HER NOW!!!!" All of the CNBlue members scream

"We don't need to. She probably has arrived there"

"Where??"

"At the club ofc"

"How can you know??"

"How long do you think we have been friends for?" The other guys starts to think. Eunji's right! She is Shinye's best friend! The other guys can do nothing but trusting Eunji this time.

"Okay then. Let's go to Hongdae!!" 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You said she probably has been here!!" Yonghwa yells like an ahjumma to Eunji

"Probably does not mean 100% true!!!" Eunji defends

"She maybe had arrive here but then left to buy food or something. How about we search for her around here first?" Jungshin suggests

"Nice idea! Let's search for her!"

6.30 pm. It has been 1 hour of searching with everyone going to different directions. Show starts at 7.30

"I can't find her anywhere!" Yonghwa yells in frustration

"So do us!"

"I don't know what to do.....what if she ran away somewhere far?? What if she get kidnapped?? What if she get ??" It's so clear that Yonghwa is worried.

"I bet we'll find her. Don't worry" Eunji says

How can Eunji be so sure with her words? Let's find out!

-Flashback-

It was just right after the class is over. Eunji checks her phone and find 2 text messages.

 

From: Shinye 

To: Eunji

Eunji-yah, please get the other guys as far away as where I am now. I'm on my way to Hangang. Jaejin called me to meet up there. He said that it's urgent. I need to know what's happening. I'll text you when I've met Jaejin.

Thanks!

 

From: Shinye's mom

To: Eunji

Eunji, can you please search for Shinye? She ran away. I know that she will come back in the end but I'm worried because she's sick. Thank you~

 

-End of flashback-

 

"How about we try searching around her house after the show?" Minhyuk suggests.

"Okay. We must try" Everyone nods agreeing to the idea.

 

-Meanwhile-

Ugghhh...why isn't he picking up??

You have been there for 20 minutes and Jaejin is still not showing up. You've called him for the hundreth time today. You are so annoyed and distracted by the call that you don't realize that there are 3 guys coming to you from the back.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly....

 

"UMMPPPHHH!!! LETHH ME GOO!!" You scream while trying to bite the hand that is blocking your mouth. Your attempt failed. You are too tired to struggle because you are sick. They blindfold you and drag you somewhere. You slowly lose your consciousness.

 

 

-Back to the other guys-

The show is over.

"Eunji-yah!! Let's go!!" Yonghwa quickly put his guitar back to the case and lift it up getting ready to go.

"Yeah! Let's!!" Eunji says with a (fake) hint of concern on her tone.

All of them leaves the club and start to walk the direction to your house.

 

-Meanwhile, you-

You can feel that you're sitting inside a car. Still blindfolded and even worse, your hands are taped now. You can feel a presence of human beside you, holding your hands in case you're trying to struggle from the tape.

You pretend to be still unconscious. You don't want them to know that you're awake already so you close your eyes behind the blindfold.

 

After a while, you feel the car stops.

"Yah, is she not awake yet?"

"I don't think so. If she's awake she probably have tried to struggle from my hold. Hold on, let me try"

He slaps your cheek very lightly a few times.

"Hey, are you awake?" He then pinches your right arm so hard, that it hurts so much. You try to bear with the pain and control your expression pretending you are still unconscious.

"I think she hasn't woke up yet"

"Okay then. Let's bring her out"

You feel your body being dragged by 2 guys. They go upstairs then. You are still in hold of the guys but you have been putted down on a sofa.

 

-Back to Eunji and CN Blue-

It's 10 PM already and of course they haven't found you. Eunji starts to get worried because she knows you would be on your way home when it's almost 10. Eunji has texted your mom but you haven't came back. She starts to get worried that something happens to you.

 

I'll try calling her, she thought.

 

-Your place-

You hear your phone ringing.

"Hey, her phone is ringing? What should we do?"

"Try seeing who it is first"

"Okay"

He walks to your front to take your phone from your bag, which is on your lap.

 

 

 

A chance!!

 

 

 

-to be continued-

HEY GUYS! Sorry for not updating for so long--"

I don't have the time for writing fanfictions before because of my ex boyfriend-_- he made me lose my study time sleeping time fangirling time and yeah he just waste all of my time doing everything that I like. I just broke up with him last week and I immediately write this chapter lol I hate him by the way. 

I actually wrote this at school lol school is the best place to get inspiration I promise for you guys who write stories. And inspiration usually comes at night. So if you want to have a really great story, stay at school every night hahaha

So, yeah enjoy this chapter! And 기대해 for the next chapter! Thank you for reading~~