Chappie 2

Fool!!

Yes, four guys following you on your way. What do you think they will do?

You are just walking when you realize that your shoelace is undone. You bend to fix it. This is the moment when those four guys surroud you and one of them pull your hand from the back for you to stand up. You still don't realize who is it, until you see that guy who is holding your hand, smirking. 

"Jung Yonghwa!!! What the are you thinking about?"

"I just want to return your 1400 won" he smirks. "Don't worry, I won't do anything like what I want to do" He says. But of course it doesn't calm you down. You get even more panic.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He then runs while holding your wrist and so as the other three guys. You don't know if it's his normal look or something but he looks really happy at the time. It's either he is happy, or he is on drugs. 

"Yah! Where are we going?" You ask while running and of course panting because lacking of air.

"Somewhere. I promise I won't do anything to you!" 

"But you are already doing something to me!!" 

"Don't worry Shinye-ah it's not something dangerous or anything!" Jonghyun says (you're in the same music club) But still, you are worried since it's 4 boys  taking you somewhere you don't know. Who wouldn't be worried?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They take you to this place that you are really familiar with. Hongdae Night Club. And yes, this is where they (yonghwa and his 3 friends a.k.a. CNBlue) usually performs. You know because you watch them often.

"Shinye-ah, let's go!" Minhyuk says to you with a smile. (you're in the same music club)

They bring you to the backstage where they prepare.

"You, I know you love this kind of things. From now on, you're a part of us" Yonghwa carelessly decide.

"What? But I haven't agreed about that!"

"You think I don't know about you searching a recruitment for an indie band but never gets accepted because you're a girl? I give you a job now!" 

"umm.......okay then but performing right now? I haven't prepare for anything!"

"You got your guitar, you know our song, what else should you prepare?"

"Clothes you idiot! No one would perform with a uniform!"

"Umm...you're right. Should we buy some now? We perform at 8" It's still 5 right now.

"...............no money" Desperately you tell them that you have no money to buy clothes. The money that you have left is only enough for a meal.

"Seriously? aish..." They start to think about an idea again.

"I always wear a t-shirt behind my uniform but that's all" you start to your blouse.

"WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT FROM THE FIRST?! Just wear my jacket!" Yonghwa yells in frustration.  

"Umm...sorry. Okay, I'll wear it"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just right after you finished performing. That was tougher than you thought it would be. You enjoy it though.

"Guys! That was cool! Thanks for having me to join your band!" 

"That's nothing, have you get all of your belongings with you?" Jonghyun asks you

"Yup! I'll go home first. Bye"

"Go home? Who said you're going home?" Minhyuk suddenly joins the conversation

"You're going with us to celebrate for being a new member"

Crap. It's already 9pm now and I'm going to hang out with 4 guys.

"Let's go! It's your party!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How can they have this much stamina to run here and there carrying a guitar/bass? Maybe except minhyuk. Ugh...

The 5 of you sit down.

"Ahjumma! Soju 5 byeong juseyo!"

"5bottles?I never said that I drink alcohol"

"I bet you never tried it" jeongdap! 10 points. 

"Here, I'll pour you a shot. You must finish it."Jonghyun challenges you.

 . I think I'm just going to drink it then. You finish a shot. Not as bad as you thought it would be.

"Not bad right? Need some ramyeon soup to neutrilize that?"

"Nope. I'm fine" You're actually taking care of your skin. That's why you don't eat unhealty food like ramyeon.

"Whoaa quite good response for a first drink"

You were in a happy mood with the 4 guys when suddenly.

"Look who we have here. The lady who pours water all over me at the canteen this afternoon" Yes. That is Jaejin. 

"I'm not going to ask why are you here because you're probably here to drink, but can we act like we don't know each other?"

"That's a mean response for my greeting"

"You didn't greet me properly, why would I response properly?"

"Ok then. I'll greet you once again. Good evening, lady" he kisses the back of your hand

"Good evening. Do I know you?" You say while taking a wet tissue and clean your hand with anticeptic.

"You, lover boy. You're ruining our party. Now do you want to go, or do you want me to pour hot soup all over your pretty face?"

"I don't need soup for my facial. I shall go now" He leaves with his greasy prince attitude.

"Hmpf. What a coward"

 

 

-tobecontinued-

Hey guys! Whoa it's been a long time! (for my other fanfics too-_-) 

I shall update the next chapter soon (hopefully). I already have a plan for it.

I can't believe I write Jaejin as a greasy prince here-_- gawd Jaejin is too cute for that. Should have wrote Seunghyun instead. Should I change it? -_-

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Thanks for reading!