Chappie 3

Fool!!

 

“What a coward” Yonghwa mocks Jaejin

 

“Yeah, he can’t even fight with words” Jonghyun adds

“Why would that kind of guy come to this kind of place anyway? I bet he can’t even stand 1 bottle of soju” –Minhyuk

“Hmpf! Oh well, let’s continue our party. Let’s play fold with soju!”Jungshin suggests

“I’m not scared! Let’s do it!” You excitedly agree

 

1 hour later

 

“Come on, drink another shot Shinye”

“Not fair! You guys are  all attacking me” You drink another shot after losing for the several times. Suddenly, you feel dizzy. You start to count the bottles of soju that you’ve drank.

1…2…3……..4 bottles.

 

“Come on, let’s play another round!”

“…guys…I think that’s enough for this night”

“Eyy.,.I know you’re just avoiding to drink again..no, no excuses!”

“Shinye-ah, are you drunk already?  You look weird” Minhyuk asks worriedly

“No, I’m fine. I’m not losing this time” Determined, you challenge them again.

 

5 minutes later

 

“. I lose”

“Here you go your majesty. Drink it well” Jungshin teases

Gulp. You finish the cup of soju. Suddenly everything becomes dark. You can’t think of anything.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

You open your eyes to find that you’re not in your own bed room.

. Where the hell is this? What happened?

You start to get into sitting position on the bed. Right at that moment, you see a topless guy with golden brown hair beside you.

No...that can't be....

You bend to see the guy's face and the face that you see is

Jung Yonghwa

What the . So he made me drink and then did that to me? Such a jerk. Now what should I do about my self?

You then realize that you're still in your own clothes like nothing happened. Okay, now somebody need to explain.

You get up from the bed, and check your belongings in case something's missing. Then you search for the bathroom to wash your face. You get out from the bathroom, back to the room that you find yourself in. 

I'm sorry, Jung but I have to wake you up because somebody need to explain.

"Yonghwa-yah wake up~" You pull his blanket from him. . He's really topless. God, please forgive my sins.

"Yonghwa-yah wake up!" You start to shake his body which is a little awkward because you need to touch him.

"5...more minutes..." He then pulls you to sleep beside him with a hugging position.

"YOU BYUNTAE!" You push him to the other side of the bed. Finally he's up.

"You're already awake?"

"Do you think I'm sleeping with my eyes opened? Now explain to me why am I here!"

"Why would you want to know that?Do you really want to know what happened last night between you and me? *grins*"

SLAP. You slap him on the face.

"Ouch... that hurts! Why would you do that?"

 "Just tell me"

"Okay okay. So last night you were drunk because you drink too much than your limit and then you fainted. We got panicked and we don't know what to do so we brought you here. That's it"

"Nothing else happened right?"

"Nope.Or did you hope something to happen? *grins*"

Another slap on the cheek.

"Why are you topless anyway?"

"Why would I wear clothes to sleep?"

"Why wouldn't you wear clothes to sleep?"

"Why should I do when it's comfortable not to wear clothes while I sleep?"

"Aish. That's enough of why questions"

"You lose"

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You've just finished taking a shower when Yonghwa shouts to you.

"Shinye-ah can you wake up the other members?"

"No"

"........then you make the breakfast"

"I can't cook"

"fine"

ddiriririri~~~ your phone rings. . It's mom. What would I say to her?

"Yeoboseyo"

"Shinye-ah? It's mom. Where are you right now?"

"Umm....I'm.....at my friend's house"

"Nam Shinye!!! Help a bit won't you?" Yonghwa suddenly shouts

"Shinye-ah..is that...a guy's voice? You're staying at your guy friend's house??" you Jung Yonghwa. I hate you.

"Umm....that..."

"Aigoo! Mom is really happy!! Finally you have a guy friend! These years your friends have been girls only. Aigoo~"  God is still on my side!!! 

"Ah yes...I need to do a project with him so that's why I stay at his house"

"Tell me about him at home, okay?"

"Yes mom"

"Bye~"

"Bye"

I'm some lucky piece of meat. 

"Nam Shinye! I told you to help me!" Yonghwa suddenly appears

"I was calling my mom you idiot"

"You were, but not anymore. Now help me waking up the other members"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The loud music of VIXX's On and On flows from your phone. 

"Lee Jungshin! Wake up!" You scream with a high tone. But Jungshin doesn't wake up like that. Instead, he burries his head under his pillow.

"Wake up you sleepyhead!" You pull his blanket and then his pillow.

"It's Sunday!" He finally wakes up. 

"Say that to Mr. Jung!"

The two of you get out from the room seeing Yonghwa with Jonghyun.

"You haven't wake Minhyuk up?"

"He has already woke up when he heard your scream before.He's in the toilet" Yonghwa says.

"Did I scream that loud?"

"Yes you do!! My ears hurt" Jungshin joins the conversation

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Thanks for taking care of me yesterday guys! Bye~" 

"Umm!! Bye!" 

You then walk and you stop your footsteps right in front of your house. Why does it feels like I left home for a long time?

-tobecontinued-

Quite a fast update huh? It hasn't been so long since my last update. 

I.....don't know what to say.

This chapter just come out from my mind like that and boom!Chapter 3 finished.

Yeah.....I don't know why but lately I've been enjoying this story than my other stories. 

Okay, stay tuned for the next chapter! Thanks for reading~