Chappie 1

Fool!!

The sun is up and you wake up lazily. You gaze at the clock to see what time is it. 

6.30 

 I'm gonna be late.

You quickly get up from your bed, take a shower and change to your uniform. 

"Shinye-ah!! Eat breakfast first!"

"No thanks mom! I need to go now!" You wear your shoes and rushed out of the house as fast as you can.

Right in time!! You rushed to the school gate. Now, I bet everyone think that you will accidently bump into someone, but hell no you don't. You didn't bump into anyone, but you accidentally stepped on someone's foot. 

"I'm sorry!!!" You scream while still running. Worried more about your class than about the person that you stepped at. From the distance, that guy who's feet you stepped on watches you for a while from the distance.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You arrive safely to your class. Not late even a bit. 

You walk to your chair and sit on it panting heavily from all the running. A girl then walks into the class and sit beside you. As you guys thought, it's Eunji.

"Mor~~ning Shinye! Why are you panting?"

"Morning! Ah, I woke up late so I run all the way. Luckily I'm not late"

"LOL that can be an effective way of diet too"

 "Yeah, maybe"

The bell rings and it's time for vocal theory class. Ah, didn't I tell you that this is an Art high school? Well, it is and just like a university, you can pick what subject cathegory that you want to learn. You take vocal, modern music, dancing and classical music. You don't actually like classic, but it's all in a set.

You pretty much didn't really take note of the theory that the teacher explains. You never understand music theory. But, you're not the worst. Ther are some students even sleeping in the class. Such lazy . Oh well, don't care.

You start to imagine about things alone until the class is over. Next class, dancing class. You go out of the room carrying your small bag with your trainings in it to change. After changing, you walk to the dance room. Today, you need to learn about y dance. Oh, how much you hate about it. A y dance for girls is all about showing your , don't you think? 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The bell rings. Break time.

FINALLY!!! 

"Eunji-yah let's go to the canteen!"

You both walk to the canteen and this is what you get. All seats full. 

"Full again? now what are we going to do!"

A boy walks past you and suddenly turns back to look at you.

"Wait............you're that girl who stepped on me this morning right?" Suddenly, it becomes quiet. Everyone stares at you with -i can't believe it- stare.

"Umm....I guess so. Why?" You turn around to check at Eunji (making sure she is not running away) and she is staring at the guy just like an ELF seeing Super Junior.

"Shinye-ah do you know who he is?" Eunji asks you, still seeing the guy unbelievably

"No. Why?" you reply

"He is Jaejin. That cassanova! Isn't he handsome?"

"What? This guy? Ew, never!!!"

"Well, lady seems you don't know what is so good about me yet" He kneel and hold your hand. . This guy seems to be dragging me to be a hateful person. You can feel those girls death glaring you.

"Eeeeww, now I need to wash my hand with water and soil 7 timess!!!!" You turn back and walk away to buy a bottle of water. Go back to him and spalsh him with water.

"Too much grease is not good for your body. 8 glasses of water everyday maybe could help you neutralize it" You then leave him to the classroom.

[Jaejin's POV] This is the first time a girl has ever do that to me! I need to make this girl mine!

[Your POV] Hmpf. that, cassanova.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Back to no one's POV]

It's already the time to go home but you're not going home yet because you need to take the guitar from the music room first to practice. Everyone should've been home that time, so without caring about a thing, you open the door and................................

 

"What are you doing????!!!"

 

There.Is.Yonghwa.Changing.His.Pants.

 

(You both are in the same music club)

 

 

 

OMG!!!!!!

 

"SORRY!!!!!!" You close the door and still embarassed standing in front of the door with dangerous red face. You calm yourself for a while. 

"Okay. What the did I just see?" The door suddenly opens and here comes the guy that was changing there.

"You......what did you think you were doing?!" He is obviously embarassed too. His cheeks are red. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were changing. Why were you changing in the music room anyway?It's not supposed to be a changing room" 

"What? You dare to talk back at me?"

. I'm in big trouble.

"Okay, now I'm sorry. There. Problem solved" The guy suddenly laughs.

"You act just like when you were dealing off with Jaejin earlier in the canteen haha"

"Then you must saw me splashing him with water. Now wanna get splashed by coke?" You raise the can of coke that you've been holding

"Nope. That's a waste of coke. Now give it to me" He take the coke from your hand and then finish until the last drop of coke

"You owe me 1400 won"

"But I don't have any money right now!"

"Don't care. Give me 1400 won"

"Hmmm........you know? I can give something better than that 1400 won. Can I just change it with that?" 

" What is better than that?"

"You don't need to know but it will make you feel reaaaallly good. IfyouknowwhatImean" 

*SLAP* you slap him right on his left cheek.

"I don't need that you idiot. Just give me 1400 won tomorrow. Now move. I want to take my guitar"

[Yonghwa's POV] ?*smirk* what an interesting girl. Rejecting such handsome guy like me. I should make her mine.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Back to no one's POV]

You walk to the gate only to find Jaejin or whoever he is standing there. 

"Let me walk you home" Either he is offering you or persuading you until you want to go home with him

"No.I can walk by my self"

"But what if you get kidnapped? Or killed? Or ?" He is definitely persuading you.

"No one would do that to me you ing idiot. Who would sell someone as useless as me? And why would someone kill me? And if I'm going to be , I think you and that guy is the only suspect that is possible. Now go to your own home. I'm going home by my self"

You walk away from Jaejin and somehow he is just standing there and not following you. Super relieved. You don't know if someother guy are following you. Not just one.

 

 

FOUR.

 

-tobecontinued-

 

Woohooo guess who is back? I am lol. New story. Romance comedy because I've been enjoying it lately.

Now stay tuned for what CNBlue will do to that girl. Thanks for reading!!