Chappie 6

Fool!!

"But this guy......he...." Yonghwa stops his sentence

"He what?" you asked back curiously with a slight hint of worry

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He is my brother!!!!" They both smile while you're shocked to death 

"WHAT???!!!! But your family name is different?!"

"We're from the same mom but different dads. Our mom is married to Yonghwa hyung's dad. My parents actually hide it from me, but then I know it after accidentally heard my parents' conversation" Minhwan explains.

"Your mom is married to Yonghwa's dad? If so shouldn't you be in Yonghwa's family instead? Since the mom is who has the baby"

"Minhwan's dad wants to be responsible and our mom was busy taking care of me so she decided to give it to Minhwan's father" Yonghwa tells the detailed story

"Wait....if that's so, then how do you know the full story? Minhwan of course from hearing the conversation but Yonghwa? You were a toddler back then it's impossible for you to understand that" Confused, you ask again

"My dad told that to me when I turned 16"

"And I actually don't know the full story but then I meet Yonghwa hyung and he told me the full story"

"Such a small world....."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day...

"Shinye-ah, good morning!" Eunji greets you (she had only been in the first chapter so I make her as a cameo here)

"Yeah, good morning..."

"Why? You sound tired...."

"No, I'm ok."

"Shinye-ah you know what? Jaejin is going to act on a movie!"

"....what does that have to do with me then?"

"I'm only saying...maybe he will give you a premiere ticket because he probably remembers you"

"If I really get the premiere ticket do you want it then? I have no interest on watching his movie"

"What? You're going to give it to me if you get it? But it's for you. He will be upset..."

"Whatever happens, I won't watch his movie"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Break time. And the canteen is full, as usual.

You and Eunji sit on the chairs.

"It's been a long time since we last ate in the canteen!" Eunji says with a happy expression

"Yeah! What's your lunch?"

"I brought some sandwiches. What's yours?"

"I only brought kimbap"

Suddenly someone appears from the back and slams the table.

*BAAAMMM* (I don't even know if that is the right word to describe the sound ㅡㅡv)

"Hey! Mind if we join?" He asks behalf on his band. Seems like he's in a good mood.

"JUNG YONGHWA! You surprised me to death! If I get a heart attack from that you would be the person who is responsible!" You shout to him. The guys sits calmly.

"We all know that Nam Shinye is not the type of person that would get a heart attack from that cheap trick" Jonghyun defends Yonghwa. Actually he says that as a joke.

"This. Now stop your nonsense" Yonghwa wins the battle. Too bad for you.

"Guys, what's your lunch?" Eunji quickly changes the topic sensing that you will explode anytime soon.

"We brought samgak kimbaps from the convenience store(GS** lol) because Yonghwa hyung woke up late this morning" Minhyuk says while throwing death glares to Yonghwa. Seems like he doesn't really like samgak kimbaps.

"Speaking of convenience store, Jung, you haven't return my 1400 won"

"What? But I've gave you a job! Isn't that enough?"

"Giving me a job doesn't mean you return my money"

"But it's your dream!"

"Making my dream comes true doesn't mean returning my money"

"But we've agreed that the job is the substitute of 1400 won"

"Actually we didn't hyung. The day we get her to join us we were just running while pulling her wrist. And carelessly decide that without knowing her feelings" Minhyuk explains the real situation.

"Aish! Okay, okay! But I ran out of money because of buying the other members samgak kimbap!"

"Then you better make good memories with your guitar before I sell it" The other guys and Eunji are laughing like crazy in the inside but they hide it.

"NO. NOT MY GUITAR"

"Okay, then this is for me. You owe me 700 won only now" You take one of his samgak kimbaps.

"Okay, okay! Take that! I'd rather starve before I get home then to have my guitar sold"

"Free snacks!" You say happily

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You and Eunji are going to walk back to the class after finishing your lunch. Eunji pulls your wrist because the canteen is kinda crowded now. You want to go away from that place as quick as possible so you give her a signal to walk faster. She walks faster but unfortunately.......

She trips. And falls.

Because she's holding your wrist of course you fall too. The moment you want to get up, you lift your face and see two hands offering you help to get up. Because the owners are wearing trousers, it must be a boy. You look up and the faces you see are........

-tobecontinued-

NYAHAHAHA *evil laugh* right before I reveal who are the people that offers you help! I guess I know who are the people that you think will offer to help you get up, but don't be sure. You might be wrong. 

This chapter is really random. It's full of the canteen argument scene. It's fun though. I really envy Shinye. She can be friends with guys. Well, I was friends with lots of guys too before because I'm a gamer (although all I have to do when we are playing games together is translate the walktrough lol my friends are not really good in English). I miss those moments. I can't be friends with guys anymore because there are no that kind of gamers in the class that I study in now. And all the guys avoid me because I'm a K-fan (They can't tolerate other people's preference). The guys in the class that I attend before weren't like that. They're fanboys lol. For real.

Short chap huh? Sorry :( I don't have that much ideas lately.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the next chapter!