Chapter 5

HeavenlyMatch.com
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The window suddenly burst open and waves of violent wind entered, swirling around the room. This sent a chill own Junhyung's spine, which doesn't happen too often. A gust of wind blew away the strands of hair on Jiyeon's face and revealed her pale white face. Junhyung stared at Jiyeon.

"What the!" He gasped as he saw her pale blue eyes. Her eyes gave out an eerie glow. It was not the flash light kind of bright, but it glowed in a non-human way. He stepped back, still staring at her eyes. Jiyeon quickly broke from his grip and turned away.She panicked, terrified by the way he looked at her. Maybe he thought she was a monster or something of that sort. "What the hell are you?" Junhyung finally took a hold of himself and screamed at her.

Jiyeon stood there and tried to dig up in her pile of data for an answer when suddenly a thought crossed her mind. "I'm... I'm the new maid." She announced as she turned around, eyes closed, and bowed.

"New... New maid?" He stuttered. "Then how did you get in here? The door is locked. And what is with your clothing?" Junhyung pointed at the tightly locked door. He walked aroung, examined her every inch.

"The... The master key," she said. Her brains, if you can even call it that, works like a computer. She reads and stores data in her brain. The data are categorized into different categories. When she needs them, she only has to flip through the folders of data and take him out to use it. Her brain is pretty much the same as ours, except it works much faster and it doesn't lose data.

"The master key?" Junhyung walked to the door with disbelief. The master key was kept by his dad, and his dad is not the kind who would just give the key to anyone. He checked the lock. It was locked. "Then why is this locked?" He snapped and turned to her.

She jumped a little, "I wanted to greet you properly so I didn't want anyone to interrupt."

Junhyung seemed convinced, but there was one more thing that bugged him. "What's with your eyes?" He walked to her and lifted her head up.

She opened her eyes slowly and smiled, "Contact lens." She tried hard to remain composed.

"What kind of lenses glow?" He grimaced.

"I paid a good amount of money on these." She smiled, surprised at how quick she could get the information out.

"Well, they are creepy. Don't wear them anymore." He went around and picked up the pieces of paper on the floor.

"I can't see without them, though, master." She explained.

"Oh gosh." He complained. "Then we will make you new ones. New normal ones. If you keepwearing those, I don't think that I will be able to sleep at night."

She giggled.

"Come over here and help me clean up this mess." He ordered, irritated at her giggles.

"But these lenses were custom made for my poor eye sight." She lied.

He stood up, amazed. "You had your contact lenses custom made and you are still here to be a maid? What kind of maid are you? V.I.P maid?" He mocked.

"I was put into debt because of these lenses..." She murmured as she picked up the paper.

"What the heck! Are you serious?" Junhyung burst out laughing. Jiyeon looked down, embarrassed of how stupid she was.

Put in debt because of glowing contact lenses? Who does that? Ah! Stupid. Now he must thinks that I'm some kind of freak or something. She thought as she scratched her head.

"Fine. Let's just say that your ridiculous story was true. What is your name?" He chuckled and Jiyeon's heart melts.

"Jiyeon."

He paused for a little as the memory of getting Jiyeon mad last night struck him. He stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Go bring me some breakfast." He ordered from the bathroom after a heavy sigh. "And change your clothes."

She looked down at her dress. It did seem quiet fancy for a maid. It was a blue, flowy silk dress with a short front and long tail. She found her way out to the hallway after having some problem unlocking the door. The information of how to open the door is there but to actually put it in action was quiet a task to her. She wondered around the hallway for some time, trying to figure which way to go. She couldn't leave since the only way to go back to her world is through Junhyung's laptop. Now her only chance of going back is to stay here as a maid and  wait for the opportunity to go back. She sighed. She was scared but at the same time, she was glad that she could stay with Junhyung for a while longer.

"Excuse me. What are you doing here? And who are you?" A maid saw her wonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter