Chapter 2

HeavenlyMatch.com
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play the video before reading and enjoy :)

"Junhyung oppa." That same sweet voice that Junhyung had been hearing every night for the last few weeks spoke softly. Junhyung slowly opened his eyes and realized that he was laying on the girl's lap. They were in a beautiful park. The girl ran her fingers through his hair as he stretched. He wasn't shock or weirdout at all. These dreams were now like air to him. He couldn't live without hearing her sweet voice and talk to her. He, himself, knew that this was not healthy, living in his own dream. He once planned to go to Mr. Hong, his family personal doctor, to get  a check up. But something told him not to. 

 

"Morning." Junhyung smiled as he rubbed his eyes. He had never saw her face before. Whenever he wanted to, he woke up, but he still wanted to, he was curious. He doesn't care if she was pretty or not, he just wanted to get an idea how she looks like.

"Morning." She giggled as she watched Junhyung rubbed his eyes cutely. But as soon as he put his hands down she quickly covered his eyes. "It's better this way, it's really bright out here." She bent down and whispered to Junhyung playfully.

He just let her cover his eyes, he felt that it was better this way. Part of him wanted to see her but the other part told him not to. He knew that as long as he doesn't try to see her face he could be with her longer. He held her hands and felt her skin, her smooth, soft, flawless skin.

 

It was about time.

 

The girl disappeared into the thin air. Junhyung stood up and looked around. Again, this wasn't the first time she just disappeared like this, but he was still shocked. He scanned his eyes across the big, waveless lake and across the green, motionless forest but there was still no sign of her. 

"Junhyung-ah" That same voice again. Junhyung turned around and followed the voice. He crossed the crystal bridge that built up every step he took through the lake. This place is weird, there are two suns, there was no wind blowing nor any sound, not at all, not even the chirpings from the birds or the sound of water running. "Junhyung-ah. This way." The same voice echoed from the forest. At that same time, a gust of wind ran through the forest, the tree started swaying, for the first time. Birds started chirping, the tiny waves began to form on the still surface of the lake. Fish began to appear in the crystal clear water of the lake. At that same time, a smile found its way to form on Junhyung's face. He smiled as he watched the little fish grew bigger and bigger everytime he blinked. He walked faster. After crossed over the bridge, he found green grass grew at every step he took, just like the bridge. He walked passed the green gate led to the forest where the voice came from. 

Music notes were floating in the air, a magical rhythm came out from each music note he touched. Each piece only lasted a few seconds but it was enough the make Junhyung relaxed and smile. Suddenly he heard a playful giggle came from the front, not so far away.

 

"Annyeong!" The girl with long, silver/white hair spoke fast then she spun around. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter