CH.2

Stuck to You

A/N: HERE'S CHAPIE 2! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! KEKE ^^ ANYWAYS.. THE POV IS GOING TO YUMI'S AS ALWAYS (: PLEASE ENJOY!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Umma!! Appa!!" Minhyuk and Minji yelled, as they ran into our room and began jumping on the bed.
"(Groans) What?" Hoya looked at them, with sleepy eyes and then laid his head back on the pillow.
"Umma! Appa! Wake up~” Minji shook me as she yelled  “Uncle Key and them are here!"
"Uncle Dongwoo and them are here too!" Minhyuk screamed after he while shaking Hoya, for him to wake up.
"(Groans)" Hoya and I groaned as we tried to fall back to sleep with Kimmie and Jaejin shaking us.
"Umma! Umma! Umma....?" Minji yelled once again, but since we wouldn't wake up, she just sat there and pout.

 

"Aigo!!~ What's taking so long?" Key said as he walked through the door
"Umma and Appa won't wake up~" Minji pouted as Key shook his head..
"(Sigh) I'll wake her up.. Since I've been doing that since forever" He told Minji, as she giggled, and walked over to the bed, at my side.
"Ya! Choi Yumi! Wake up now!" He screamed, loudly
"(Groans) Key oppa~ 5 more minutes" I mumbled into the pillow
"Choi Yumi if you don't wake up now.. You already know what's going to happen next........." He warned as he glared down at me.
"Im Up!" My eyes shot open and quickly got up to see a angry Key.
"Finally Yumi. Don't you know that your kids are trying to wake you up and that we were going to be here today?" He glared at me.. the same old Key
"Mian.. Oppa" I told him

"You better be. Choi Yumi" He glared at me as he pointed his index finger at me.  

"It's Lee Yumi" Hoya, who was laying besides me, said against his pillow.
"You're up?" I looked over to him
"Well.." He got up and rubbed his sleepy eyes "I was trying to go to sleep, but Key's annoying, nagging voice woke me up" He glared at him as Key glared back at him
"Anyways~" Key broke the contact and looked at me "Hurry and get up~ Everyone's here already!." He said while picking up Minji and walking towards the door, with Minhyuk
 walking behind him."I'll Make Breakfast! Since you’re not up yet! " He shouted before he headed out the door.
"Ughh.. More of Key's Nasty food" Hoya said with a disgusted face as I giggle and looked over to him. 
"Aiyo. It taste great!" I pushed him playfully as he smiled. "Well.” I pulled the blanket off of me.  

“I'm going to the bathroom to wash up okay?" I told him while getting off the bed
"Wait.." He held my wrist
"Hmm?" I turned around to look at him.  
"No Goodmorning Kiss?" He pouted as I laughed.
"No" I replied teasingly as a frown formed on his face.
"Yumi-ah~" He tried to use Aegyo, which made me smile even bigger.
"Fine." I gave in and gave him a quick peck on the lips before going towards the bathroom in our room.
"Wait! Let's go together!" Hoya called after me, but I just kept on walking
"I said wait" He came besides me
"Oh.. I didn't hear you" I tried to play innocent.
"Don't you try to play innocent with me, Choi Yumi" He pinched my nose
"It's Lee Yumi For you~" I pinched his nose too.
"Oh yeah.. I forgot! Keke ^^" He said as we entered the bathroom.

 

After getting ready and washing up, We headed down stairs...
When we were finally downstairs, everyone's eyes stared our way
"Uhh... Hi?" I shyly waved while Hoya just stared at everyone.
"You guys are late" Key stood in front of us with his hands on his hip. Just like a Diva~ KeKe ^^
"Mian..." I told him, apologetically, while walking to the kitchen table.

 

"Hoya!" Infinite called out to Hoya as he walked towards them
"Hey!" Hoya did the hand shakes with them.
"Yumi!!" Jiyoon, Yuki, Heejin, and Yuri came running to me
"Unnies!!" I gave them each a hug which they kindly returned.
"Ya, Jiyoon Unnie! I can't believe that you're pregnant~" I told Jiyoon Unnie
"Ha, I know.. And it's a boy!" She smiled happily
"A Boy?!"  I stared at her in shock, while she nodd
"(Smiles) Hi.. Little Sunggyu" I bend down to her stomach and talked to it "So How's Jonghyun?" I asked Yuki as I stood up
"Oh.. He's just like his daddy, Junhyung.." Yuri laughed
"Ha, Ohh.. I see.. A trouble maker huh?" I laughed along with her "So how's it coming along with Minho and You, Yuri Unnie?"
"Ohh~ We're doing fine. He's decided to become a Soccer Coach, not a basketball coach. And plus he's going to teach Jaehyo how to play, just like his dad."
"Ahh~ Maybe he can probably teach Minhyuk too?" I asked
"Ha, of course he'll love to teach Minhyuk too" She smiled happily
“So, Heejin Unnie.. When do you and Sungyeol oppa plan to get married?” I as Heejin who smiled lightly.

“I don’t know... Soon?” She said as I gave her a big smile. Before I could reply, as loud voice screamed out my name.

 

"Yumi!!!!!!!!!" The voice screamed as the door opened.  
"Yumi-ah!! Where's my Dongsaeng?" Yune came running in.
"Yune! I'm over here!" I called out to him
"Yumi!!! My Dongsaeng! I missed you!!" He gave me a brotherly hug which I kindly returned a sisterly hug. ^^
"Me Too! So, how was trip to the U.S?" I asked him. A year ago, Yune went to U.S to visit his friend, Daniel Choi.
"Terrific!" He exclaimed "Now where's my Adorable Niece and Nephew?" He looked around for them
"Uncle Yune!!" The two twins came up running to him

 

"Aigoo~ My babies!!" He picked both of them up as they both gave him a hug,
"Hey! They’re my babies!" Hoya came besides us.
"Wow~ I guess you still haven’t changed at all, didn't you Hoya?" Yune Smirked at him while he put the twins down.
"Neither have you" Hoya replied back with a glare. After glaring at each other for a while, a smile began to form on their faces, and soon they began to laugh, while hugging each other.
"So how you been, brother in law?" Yune asked Hoya as soon as they stopped their brother-in-law hug.
"Fine. Just loving my two kids and my wife." Hoya put his arms around my waist as I smiled and pecked him on the cheek

 

"That's Good that you love them" Yune nodded his head and then became serious " and If you didn't.." Yune glared at him "I would killed you..." He threatened as everyone turned towards Yune’s direction.  
"Aigo~ Yune! We'll all kill him, if he didn't love his Wife and Kids!" Key stated as everyone nodded their head as shouted "True to that!" while glaring at Hoya.
"Hey! don't worry! I'll Love Yumi and the kids, till the day I die!" He Yelled as we all laughed
"And when are you going to die?" Yune asked as my eyes widen.
"Oppa!" I yelled as he looked over to me and laughed
"Ha, I was just joking!" He stated as I sighed in relief.

 

"Anyways.. I brought presents!" Yune walked out of the house to his car.
"Yay! Presents!" Minji and Minhyuk screamed as they walked out the house behind Yune.
When Yune came back, we all settled outside in the backyard
"Okay, this one is yours, my LOVELY Dongsaeng~" He passed a present to me as I thanked him and gave him a warm smile.
"For my brother in law" He passed it to me to give to Hoya as Hoya replied with a low “thank you”
"And for my two little babies!" He gave the twins each a present as Hoya glared at him for saying that they were his babies.

 

"Hey! What about Us?!" Infinite, SHINee, Jiyoon, Yuki, Heejin, and Yuri Yelled as they waited for their presents.
"Don't Worry!" Yune raised his hands "I got more, but their at my house! I'll pass them out later, if you guys come by!" he laughed
"Yune!" They screamed at him then started laughing.
"Oh!" Minji said in Shock
"What?" All of us looked at her
"Umma!" She turned to me, quickly, which made me worry because I thought that something happened to her.
"Wae? What's wrong?" Hoya and I asked her.
"Umma! Remember!!” She yelled as I looked over to her, confused “Remember, you promised me that you'll tell the story with Uncle Key and them!" She said loudly. Seriously.. Just like her daddy.
"Story?" Everyone stared at me,confused. Well except for Hoya and Jaejin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: KAY.. I'LL STOP HERE! HA, THIS IS LIKE A FAMILY REUNION! ANYWAYS! THA PAST WOULD BE COMING UP SOON! JUST WAIT! HEHE ^^ I LOVE THA MIHO MOMENTS (: 
 

REVISED~~ 12/1/2013... MAN IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. XD