CH. 15

Stuck to You

YUMI'S POV

It's been two months since that pig head, Lee Howon and I talked, or what others call it "fight".

It's been quite peaceful without him always complaining about every single thing I do. 
And quite peaceful without him always trying to prank me or so.

YES. PEACEFUL. 

I mean, come on.. this has been going on for about 4 years already. 
Me and him, always bickering everytime we see eachother. 
Wouldn't you feel happy or peaceful with not doing that all that time. 
It gets sooo annoying and ughh. 

But I do gotta admit... It feels weird. 

I mean, yeah... I still do see him at school, in the hallways and stuff.
Usually I'd already jump him or prank him or anything. 
but this time we just walk straight pass eachother like whatever happened during those 3 years was nothing.
It just feels really weird... 

"Uggggggggggggh!!!!!!" 
"What's with you?" Yune asked me as I looked over to him with my hands in my hair. 
"What do you mean?" I asked him as he stared at me weirdly. 
"You're acting weird...." 
"I'm NOT! JUST CONTINUE TO WATCH YOUR GIRLS GENERATION!" I screamed at him as I picked up my laptop and proceed to my room. 
"Hmm... She must miss Hoya.." He mutter and continued on with watching Girls Generations

HOYA'S POV

YEAH! Two months have passed! And senior camping trip here WE COME!! (:

 

Man.... For the last 2 months... Why does it feels like I'm missing something?

I mean... Something is like missing.... Missing from me... Missing……. Aish.. I don't know what that thing is.. But something's just missing.... Anyways, for the whole 2 months, it’s been BORING as HECK!! I mean, there’s nothing to do! Like for real! I mean, I would hang with Infinite during the Whole 2 months, and we’d do stuff we usually do…. but…(Sigh) I don’t know… I just Missing Messing Around with Yumi…. Wait. Did I just say that girl’s name out of my mouth?! YUCK.

 

Just face it. You miss her A voice said as I looked around. Who was that?!

You. Me? Lee Sungjong. Sungjong?! Yeah. And like I said, you miss her. Her? Her who? Choi Yumi! You Dimwit! What!? DIMWIT?! Why you!!! Bye. What?! BYE! OI! COME BACK HERE!!! YAAAH!!

 

“Aish! Stupid Lee Sungjong!” I said out loud as Sungjong passed me, confusedly.

“Bwoh-ya.. I didn’t even do anything this time” he muttered as he went towards the bathroom.

 

Anyways... Yumi and I....
wait... why am I talking about her again?!
I gotta stop this...
Hmm... I'm hungry.

 

"Sungyeol!!! I'm hungry! Make me some food.!" I screamed as I walked to the Kitchen.
"Make it yourself! Myungsoo and I are doing something!!"
"Cheh.. Fine.." I pouted and walked to the kitchen.
FOOD. FOOD. FOOD.

 

AUTHOR’S POV.

 

"Yeah! Finaaaally!!!!!!!!!!" Dongwoo shouted in glee with his hands in the air. "Finally! The moment we've been waiting for! hahahahahahahahahahaha"


"Ahhhh. Hyung! Why are you sooo loud today?!" Sungjong yelled out in frustration as he could bare listening to Dongwoo shout any longer.
 

"Waae? I'm just happy! Aren't you?!" Dongwoo yelled back as Sungjong covered his ears and walked over to Sunggyu, who's silently sleeping.
 

"Yah. Jang Dongwoo. How long are you going to scream? you've been doing that ever since we woke up." Sunggyu said as opened his eyes.

 

"Come on! Think about it. We're going on our Senior trip! The one that we've been waiting for since freshman year! Doesn't that excite you?!" Dongwoo laughed as the rest of the members rolled their eyes at him being overally happy.
 

"Oh! Hi girls~~" Woohyun waved and winked at a group of girls who passed their way. Giggling at his cheesy smile, the girls waved back.

"Oh, look at him." Dongwoo smirked as everyone turned their attention to Woohyun. "There he goes again. flirting with the ladies."
"What can I say? I'm just great at that with ladies" Woohyun winked as the others gave him a disgusted look.

"Yaaaaaaaaaah. How long are we going to stay out here?! Are the buses here already?!" Sungyeol complained as he began to look around for any buses.

"I agree. It's taking too long." Myungsoo said as he peaked a eye open.
"Oh?! You're up?" Sungyeol said as Myungsoo stiffled out a yawn.

"He's always been up." Sungjong said as he looked over to Hoya, who's listening to his ipod. "Hoya hyung's awfully quiet today...."

"Oh... now that you mentioned it. He has..... Yo! Ho-Ya!!" Dongwoo screamed as he threw his arm over Hoya's shoulder making Hoya drop his Ipod.

"Oops..." Dongwoo said sheepishly as Hoya threw him a glare and picked up his Ipod.
"That's Dongwoo for you. Always soo clumsy and hyper." Sunggyu said as he shook his head at the boys and looked around.

"Mianhae, Hoya." Dongwoo apologized as he walked back not knowing that there was someone behind him, "I didn't mean t- Woah!"

"Ah! Watch where you're going!" A familiar voice screamed, perking Hoya's attention.

"Ahh.!! Miaaanhae!" Dongwoo turned around, apologizing, only to see Yumi there picking up her book and ipod.

Smirking, Hoya trotted over to Dongwoo and Yumi.
"Shouldn't it be you who should be watching where you're going? You totally saw Dongwoo." Hoya said as Yumi stood up and glared at him.

"What are you talking about? He's the one who bumped into me! And I did not see him!" Yumi screamed back at him, only to make his smirk widen.

"Sure~~" Hoya rolled his eyes, making Yumi huff out in anger. Opening to say something back, Mr. Kim intercepted between them.

"Aaaaaaaah. What's this? Fighting again?" Mr. Kim said as Hoya smirked at Yumi.
"No. We aren't." Hoya said as Mr. Kim looked at him then to Yumi, who's currently glaring at him.
"Well if you guys aren't fighting then I suggest that Miss Choi here should be leaving right?" Mr. Kim turned towards Yumi.
"Yeah.. She should be leaving." Hoya smirked once again.
"Come on, Miss Choi. I think your brother is looking for you." Mr. Kim said as his took his hand out for Yumi to leave. Sighing angrily, Yumi turned around and walked away.

"Hoya, one." Hoya said, making Yumi turn around and glare at him.
'Just wait.' Yumi mouthed to him and walked away.

Smirking, Hoya turned around and walked over to Infinite.

"Let the games begin again." He said.


"Oh no....." Mr. Kim said he watched Hoya leave.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey.! Long time no see..... Well, I haven't seen anyone of you guys before, but long time no post right?! It's been a year or so. Well.. I'm back(x And here's the new chapter. 
Sorry for making you guys wait sooo long! I hope you guys like this new present I gave you guys. And since it's almost christmas, I decided to make a comeback with this story.! 
Thankyou guys for waiting patiently waiting for this update! I thank you guys a bunch. 
I'll try to update as much as I can, so please do wait! ^^ -Nikee Vuee <3