CH. 16

Stuck to You

AUTHOR’S POV.

"You've got to be kidding me." Yumi muttered as she looked over to her left.

There sitting besides her is............ LEE HOWON.

 

"How could this happened?" Yuki mumbled as she and Yuri looked back at Yumi and Hoya.

"This is going to be some ride..." Yuri said as she and Yuki looked at one another while nodding their head.

 

FLASHBACK.

 

"Yeaaaaaah! Finally the bus is here!" Sungyeol yelled out in joy. Getting his stuff quickly, he ran to the first bus to start the line.

 

"Alright! Alright! Everyone gather all of your things and one by one, get onto to the bus.!" Mr. Jang yelled as everyone began to gather their things. "If there isn't any room in the bus, go to the next one! We should have enough seats for everyone! and NO PUSHING!"

 

"Yah, Kaja..." Yune said as he walked towards the line of the first bus. Following behind him was Yuri and Yuki.

"Come on, Yumi..." Yuri said as she walked off. Picking up her last bag, Yumi walked over to the bus, only to bump into Hoya.

 

"Watch where you're going!" Yumi yelled as she picked up the bag she dropped.

"Excuse me?" Hoya said as he narrowed his eyes at her. "Why don't you watch where you're going!"

 

"I was walking this way first, and then you came and bumped into me!" Yumi yelled as Hoya let out a scoff.

"Yeah, sure. I was actually walking this way first. You probably came because you wanted to stalk me, didn't you?!"

 

"What?! Why would I stalk someone like you?!" Yumi screamed as Hoya smirked.

"Because you like me."

"Ha! As If!"

 

"Well... AS IF I LIKE YOU TOO!" Hoya screamed back at her.

"Well, I didn't want you to like me anyways!"

"Who said anything about like you?!"

".....W-Who said anything about like you too?!"

 

Dropping their things, their screams became louder and louder.

Finally getting tired of the fight, Mr. Kim popped his head out from the window.

"YAH! WHO CARES ABOUT WHO BUMPED INTO WHO AND WHO LIKES WHO! JUST GET IN THE FREAKING BUS! ITS TIME TO GO! UNLESS YOU GUYS WANT TO STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Stopping in their mid-sentences, Hoya and Yumi stared at Mr.Kim.

Both deciding that the Senior trip was way important than fighting with one another, they quickly picked up their belongings while glaring at eachother, and got onto to the bus, .

 

Once they were on the bus, they saw that the bus was already full and the seats were already taken.

All except two.

Glancing at one another, they looked for any extra seats.

 

"Bwoh-hae?" Mr. Kim said as they continued to stand there. "GO to your seats! We gotta leave!"

Sighing, Yumi walked towards the free seat and sat in the seat by the window.

Following her, Hoya walked towards the seat. As he walked to the seat, he spotted the boys.

Sunggyu with Woohyun, Myungsoo with Sungyeol, and Dongwoo with Sungjong.

 

Giving them a glare, he sat besides Yumi. Glancing at one another for a bit, they then turned their backs to eachother.

 

"Alright! Since we're all settled... We can go!" Mr. Kim shouted as he sat back down. Soon the bus began to move.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

'Ughh... If I haven't argued with this guy, then I would've gotten a seat with someone other than him.' Yumi thought as she looked out the window.

 

'Those guys. Not even saving me a seat.' Hoya thought as he continue to glare at the back of the boys' head. 'Thanks to them, I'm seated next to the crybaby. ughhh.'

 

Letting out a sigh, Hoya then put his arm on the arm rest, only to touch someone else's elbow. Flinching their arms back, Yumi and Hoya stared at eachother.

 

"Sorry, but my arm's there." Yumi gritted through her teeth.

"Well, I want to put my arm there as well." Hoya replied as he sat up in his seat.

"Well, I already got my a- "

"But I want to put my arm there." Hoya cutted her off.

 

"My arm is already there. why do you have to be so stubborn. Can't you already see that my arm's there?!"

"Well, I already told you that I want to put my arm there as well!"

"You've got the other arm rest! Why don't you put your arm there!"

"Hey! You've got another arm rest too! So why don't you just put your stupid arm there.!"

"My arm isn't stupid! and besides you're the stupid one!"

"HOW AM I STUPID?!"

"YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL THAT MY ARM IS ALREADY ON THERE!"

"WELL IT ISNT THERE RIGHT NOW ISNT IT?!" Hoya shouted as Yumi glared at him and put her arm back on the arm rest.

 

"THERE! IT'S THERE AGAIN! HAPPY?!"

"NO! GET IT OFF. I'M PUTTING MINE THERE."

"OH GOD... ARE YOU A CHILD?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT TO GET IT INTO YOUR STUPID HEAD?!"

"BACK TO YOU! I SAID THAT I WANT TO PUT MY ARM THERE! SO TAKE YOURS OFF!"

 

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"I SAID YES!"

"WELL I SAID NO!"

"YES!"

"NO"

"Y-"

 

"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mr. Kim yelled as he stood up from his seat pointing at the two of them. "IF YOU GUYS SAY ONE MORE WORD, I'M GOING TO THROW YOU GUYS OUT THE BUS!"

"But-"

"NO BUTS!" Mr. Kim yelled as Yumi tried to explain. "ONE MORE WORD ,YOU HEAR?! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed and sat back down.

"Look what you did." Hoya muttered as Yumi glared at me.
"Me? Look at what YOU did."
"What? Why yo-"

"ARE YOU GUYS TALKING BACK THERE?!" Mr. Kim screamed from the front of the bus.
Shuting their mouths and sending one last glare at eachother, Yumi and Hoya turned away from eachother with their arms crossed.

 

"Finally.... PEACE." Mr. Kim mumbled as he closed his eyes went back to sleep.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHORT BUT.... YEAAAAAAAAH. 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT! WHAT NOW?!
ANYWAYS, HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.. ALTHOUGH IT'S SHORT ^^"

WOOHOOO! MORE HOYA AND YUMI INTERACTION! ^^
SOMEHOW... IT FEELS LIKE I SHOULD'VE ADDED MORE TO THE TIME WHEN THEY WERE AVOIDING EACHOTHER. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? *SIGH* OH WELL....
WELL PLEASE DO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! AND TUNE IN FOR THE NEW CHAPTER THAT MIGHT COME OUT TONIGHT XDDDDDDD OR NOT..... ^^ PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! -
NIKEE VUEE <3